Sunday, 05-May-2024, 3:49 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Anybody know info release CHF 4.1 ? ^^ - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Anybody know info release CHF 4.1 ? ^^ (CHF 4.1)
Anybody know info release CHF 4.1 ? ^^
Random260Date: Thursday, 06-Mar-2014, 6:31 PM | Message # 31
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
The thing is when assasin bot was down for days my hostbot kept hosting the same amount of games.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bond009Date: Thursday, 06-Mar-2014, 6:41 PM | Message # 32
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote Random260 ()
The thing is when assasin bot was down for days my hostbot kept hosting the same amount of games.

i think the problem is the bot fills fast but takes like 5-10 mins to start becuz of all the bullshit going on.
Like the bot still fills in like 10 seconds but by the time it starts its been hosted like 5+ mins while ppl join then leave join then leave becuz they dont wanna vs someone or admins doing something users dont like etc..
I know there is probably users just constanly refresh the game lobby waiting to join but they cant becuz ClanHPMM bot stays full for what seems like forever before it hosts. So maybe the bot is at its limit
with how many games it can host at once for this reason here:

1st game starts
2nd game fills in 10 secs but takes 5 mins to starts
so now 2 games running at once (#1 is 5 mins in #2 just started)
now 3rd game fills in 15 secs but takes 8 mins to host
1st game running 13 mins 2nd game running 8 mins..

now 4th game takes 15 secs to fill but some admins and ppl leaving and joining now this game takes 10 mins to start..
so now game #1 is running for 23 mins and #2 18min #3 10mins
etc..

So u see by the time game #9 fills and starts game #1 and #2 are probably close to over if not over already.. So the bot can only host so many at once becuz of this starting delay crap going on. There is ppl that wanna play but cant get in the bot in time..

So even if Assasins bot went down, our bot wont host anymore or any less games becuz of the timing of whats going on..

About 6ish months ago the bot would constantly host around 14+ games at once now its around 7-10 tops this isnt from lack of users its probably becuz there is more admins now. But also there should be less dl'ers now a days so hard to say for sure where all the delay comes from with hosting and games started.

Edit
Maybe the best way to solve this is once a game is full of users that game lobby breaks off from the cluster of bots and instead of Clanhpmm bot being full till it hosts maybe have it go to another bot so that ClanHPMM can host right away again so it doesnt sit there full for so long..

Becuz this problem is just gonna get 10x worse when 4.1 comes out and everone is sitting in game lobby waiting for tons of ppl to dl..

Random260Date: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 9:43 AM | Message # 33
Head Administrator
No. If you go into a lobby it takes longer. Waiting in lobby is no longer a problem. As I said the bot fills slow. It is not because of admins or down loaders. Go into a random lobby and see the speed. But you got it all wrong. You think when 4.1 releases it will be clustered everyones waiting for downloads. Well that is wrong. When 4.1 comes out true there will be down loaders but it will not be fast to fill. It will be slower to fill because pubs do not know 4.1 is even a legit version of chf. So the hostbot filling to fast is not a worry. But you need to updates facts. Yes admins do have effect but the problem is once a game pub it takes ages for it to fill compared to ages ago then once it fills an admin comes in and delays it even more. That is what is really happening. If we have the same amount of admins ages ago and the same speed ages ago the hostbot would fill in 10 seconds but will get delayed.

Random260Date: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 9:45 AM | Message # 34
Head Administrator
But introducing any new map to garena will not make it fill (not directly speaking of chf like any random map). I do feel there is no point in investing in the chf market as meaning further devolving (mostly hostbot wise). Your thereoy was partly right but the games that fill in 10 seconds because of the first game that finished is correct. But that also takes 5 min to start due to admin. So the flow would be

1) Slow
2) Slow
3) fast but admin slow down
4) moderately fast
5) moderatly fast but admins slow down

etc.

There was a time I wanted to actually make your idea come to reality. But now there is no point due to it not really being in the correct situation. Because ages ago it filled every 10 seconds that is why that could work. But now it is filling only due to game finishing and other stuff.

Message edited by Random260 - Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 9:49 AM

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 11:41 AM | Message # 35
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Maybe you have to put this in correlation with the fact that Zizi warned you several times about troubles in garena rooms in this threadhttp://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-3002-28

Page 27 - 28 for the most part but you didn't answered him !

Just asking
If you check "current games" in your site most of your players come from LEGIT bnet (east / west / europe / asia) and there are WAY LESS players from garena

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 11:49 AM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 07-Mar-2014, 1:51 PM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Because ClanHPMM-Bot is not hosting in many garena rooms. Trust me its very HARD find Random bot in Garena. But Garena have much more players Warcraft 3 than Battle net. You dont remember when Random started host on garena? His bot was in EVERY garena room and 80% players were from Garena. Its simple: if garena players cant see HPMM-Bot they cant join... of course.

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Thursday, 13-Mar-2014, 1:30 PM | Message # 37
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote Bond009 ()
its soooo close to done..it pretty much is done just these last few things to make it perfect are time consuming more than i expected. very soon..

Nice, hurry up with the beta testing, if you need help to quickly test send me message, I'll be happy to come b-net and help ^^

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
WC3 is dead. Believe it or not, it's dead and it's been dead for YEARS now.

This is incorrect, the Garena has over 100,000 + players online every day playing Warcraft 3, and
Warcraft 3 lives surely over the next 5 years, very good life on Garena.
love

CHF for life :) ^^

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 13-Mar-2014, 3:01 PM | Message # 38
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
i think on occasion delay is caused by admin. but not a lot tho and when it is mostly to arrange inhouse teams etc. exept nexus who join put on someone is gay anouncne then leave lol. sure some other bs to but nothing critical... what i do think is the biggest reason for delay in games starting is simply elo. No one want vs anyone if not stack even some rly weak player seem to care way to mcuuh about ther stats. join look stacck leave rejoin same look for stack again then stack come but now 1 player is unstack so he leave now and so on.... thats also why u see so many player with like 70 % wins.... and 600-700 elo lol. mby its not doable but would be kinda fun to play on anonymous bot where all players will be mr x1 mrx2 and so on biggrin like that u never know who to focus or who is pro biggrin can just get an idea watching builds pre mass lol.

Added (13-Mar-2014, 3:01 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i believe the correct term is StackOrRunners

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Anybody know info release CHF 4.1 ? ^^ (CHF 4.1)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501