Answers total: 29
lspiderlDate: Saturday, 26-Apr-2014, 3:36 PM | Message # 16
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
Thank you !!

np

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

MonsterDate: Sunday, 27-Apr-2014, 12:25 PM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
best part is bond has seen this thread, and doesnt give 2 shits

hes just gonna eat up your donations and delay 4.1

#prayforpalestine

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 28-Apr-2014, 10:10 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
I think best idea is remove whole elo. For example in elo i am rank #1 but my real skills are just "average" and probably i am not even top 50 or maybe top 100 in CHF. Before elo i had fun and just joined game and started play and i didnt care about win or lose. But now? I join game and type !from then !alias every player and if i see some alt i am leaving. For example F00ty R3b0rn or Keep3r are TOP 5 CHF (in my opinion) but in elo they both suck. First page elo is 20 players: http://playchf.tk/chf/top/ but i can see only 4 good players there. Other 16 players are just average.

attackers2012Date: Monday, 28-Apr-2014, 9:38 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
remove shit elo . nobody having fun in chf all play for elo. I saw many player leaving CHF cause of stacking and ELO.
they don't want to play vs stackers who want to become rank 1. ELO put off all fun from CHF. AND many persons leave
this game cause of this shit ( I m one of them xD) . ELO RUIN CHF. NOW CHF NO FUN. I remember those day when I
play all day chf but I never get bored but after elo I hardly play 1 game in a week .
P.S. REMOVE SHIT f*cking elo.

Message edited by attackers2012 - Monday, 28-Apr-2014, 9:40 PM

Random260Date: Tuesday, 29-Apr-2014, 4:18 AM | Message # 20
Head Administrator
Trolololol...... This place is known for hating everything so I don't really take this place seriously. Alot of pubs love elo or specifically win/losses. What you guys are saying is that you want to remove elo but do you understand that if we remove that then we may have to remove win/losses (trying to get an answer so I can reply with laughter)? Trust me there was a major problem with stacking ages ago, it involved the swap command.

Many people left? The elo has created players to play more because they want to get to #1. As I said we shouldn't take elo that seriously, it is just a way of determine the ranks or get a brief estimation as no pro is below 1200 elo. If there was a pro under that then it would be an issue. As I said many people love elo. This is the place where we hate everything.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

attackers2012Date: Tuesday, 29-Apr-2014, 4:55 AM | Message # 21
Grunt
I just gave a suggesting do whatever u want biggrin

Added (29-Apr-2014, 4:55 AM)
---------------------------------------------
:O ELO created ppl first time heard  . when there Was not elo the bot used to fill in 10 sec or maybe less then it which is known to all ppl was dying to get in lobby and game starts in 30 secs . but now it fill in 1 min.

Message edited by attackers2012 - Tuesday, 29-Apr-2014, 4:58 AM

Random260Date: Tuesday, 29-Apr-2014, 7:01 AM | Message # 22
Head Administrator
No. That has nothing to do with elo. I will explain why later.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

attackers2012Date: Tuesday, 29-Apr-2014, 7:47 AM | Message # 23
Grunt
LOL ok BTW it WAS only a suggestion. I am not crying for remove it  biggrin

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 29-Apr-2014, 8:42 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
ELO is bad because people like me (who care about elo) dont have fun. I join game, type !from and !alias every single player. If i feel there is some alt i am leaving because i am scared. Before elo i was playing every game and i didnt care about win/lose. And elo really dont show real skills. First page in ELO is 20 players but there are only 3 good players CHF, other 17 players are only average.

Btw i just finished game and i won (my ally was princess88 -500 elo) but i cant see "winner" near to my name: http://playchf.tk/game/131019/ unfair sad

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 29-Apr-2014, 9:36 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
You know, I never thought bad of the "ELO System"

Although, I do question the rules of the ELO System
I personally think ADMINS should be REMOVED from the ELO System entirely. Keep the win loss ratio for admins, but seriously, do admins really need rank? They got swap power and you want to rank them? Never got that logic.

Now with that being said, Random, you really are alone in this cause in this post.
IDK about you but when an owner who barely plays his own game has majority opinions from EXPERIENCED chf players in forum, the owner should take some into account.

Anyways, ELO system theory is nice. It's just pitiful you can rig it so much.
I just wish we can have ELO win/loss as it is BUT no rank (and if there is a rank, just remove the admins all together ^^ )

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 9:33 AM | Message # 26
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
WHERE IS CHF 4.1?

Rest in Peace Rookies

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 9:41 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
WHERE IS CHF 4.1?
"Next week" ~Bond009

Now, just follow this logic.
function WaitACoupleMoreYears(){
var release = "Next week";

for(var i=1; i<204; i++){
document.write (release + "<br>");
}
}

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 9:57 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Why my thread is closes? Cou said i was losing 1000 games on purpose for make -500 account. Its not really true. These players (Mishailu, Pablera, Maxas) were real players and they had -elo because they were noobs (something like rogerlucas, edureme or princess88) they gave me their passwords only because i asked them for this and because i make 1000 win codes for Mishailu´s new account.

Then i give password to Frungy or Golden and asked them if they can play with me few games under these accounts, i got like 20 elo per win but definitely it was not more than 10 games (probably 5 games maybe).

The idea i was losing 1000 games on purpose is realy science-fiction.

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:07 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Why my thread is closes? Cou said i was losing 1000 games on purpose for make -500 account. Its not really true. These players (Mishailu, Pablera, Maxas) were real players and they had -elo because they were noobs (something like rogerlucas, edureme or princess88) they gave me their passwords only because i asked them for this and because i make 1000 win codes for Mishailu´s new account.
Uhmm..that last sentence there
Adam, I really don't think you should be distributing the code wins. Bond had to work with a team for hours to develop that code security and purposely using cracked map to bypass the system is...

This is behaving more like a black market.
I guess it's too late but try not to do this from now on. wink
I mean code wins were the main points of the game to make CHF fun. By making the game without the need of taking effort to get all the code wins, why play chf? lol
I remember back in the past with Lepiathos, we both worked so hard for our code wins. Sure I am using 1000 win cracked code now, but I'm fairly sure before my cracked code, I still had enough for all the secret heros (I just like 1000 wins because it looks a more cute number than say, 1057)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
The idea i was losing 1000 games on purpose is realy science-fiction.
 Im sure no one did 1000s of games. Although I'm sure some of the members in chf (not saying you) did hundreds before they found out an easier path like just borrowing accounts from others xD

Other than that, I hope new CHF will have new code win thingy.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:26 AM | Message # 30
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
i got like 20 elo per win but definitely it was not more than 10 games (probably 5 games maybe).
Probably 1 game maybe
Hum... Probably 0 game maybe ?

WAS YOUR BROTHER DUDE ? YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS AGAINST RULES ? I FORGIVE YOU !!!

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » CHF 4.1 and ELO
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1