Sunday, 05-May-2024, 1:11 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CHF is dying and need revive - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » CHF is dying and need revive
CHF is dying and need revive
Adam_CZDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 2:43 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I noticed CHF is long time very boring game and this is pretty sad. There are only boring games full of noobs. I got idea that somebody will organize "inhouse" game where will be playing best teams vs each other. For example something like this:

Team 1: Cou, F00ty R3b0rn, Mr_Dark

Team 2: APF Walter, APF Cesar, Vetealamierda

Team 3: J.ST4X, Cheesy Gordia, Monster/Cyray/Legal Life

Team 4: FTL Roystom, FTL Yeferzon, Secret Name

We should also give chance to team TBP because they are also very good and probably they have some chance to win

CHF is old game but in fact there was not just ONE "inhouse" game in whole CHF history.

hassanrizvi10Date: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 3:07 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Ya even I'm thinking of that it's gud idea

KinG_xD

nzfockrDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 3:57 AM | Message # 3
Rifleman
Or maybe could we have a bot that hosts chf for 1100+ elo only. so all players under 1100 elo can have a chance and all so called pros can battle it out in the 1100+elo restricted bot.
So end result if you have 1100+elo you can not play with people lower than that and would be restricted to one bot. I guess the only problem would be if there is not enough active good players.
But yeah just an idea that could work.

CouDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 4:49 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote nzfockr ()
Or maybe could we have a bot that hosts chf for 1100+ elo only. so all players under 1100 elo can have a chance and all so called pros can battle it out in the 1100+elo restricted bot. So end result if you have 1100+elo you can not play with people lower than that and would be restricted to one bot. I guess the only problem would be if there is not enough active good players.

AKA gold league, diamond league. I can already see "Cou, Diamond league in soloQQue".

It would be a nice idea, then that would eliminate alts as the only way in is up the rank, you won't get ganked.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 5:13 AM | Message # 5
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
i like this idea to... would be a lot more fun games if people just man up and stop running every time... @ cou, ya its very tricky to have an alt with 1100 elo... just play like 3 games with roger and ur good to go wink

Added (19-Jan-2015, 5:13 AM)
---------------------------------------------
i also predict TK. will a comeback in februari and make roystom QQ with 87 kills in a row i full inhouse...

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 5:54 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote nzfockr ()
Or maybe could we have a bot that hosts chf for 1100+ elo only

High ELO dont prove anything. Look at me - I was rank #1 with 2400 ELO because i was abusing this stupid ELO system. But my real CHF skills is only "average" (there is atleast 100 CHF players who are better than me). Same B3P or tooo_selfish they are just players who can use 1 hero and sometimes they micro rat but they are average players but they are 2500 ELO (i dont want insult anybody i am just telling the true). In other side for example J.ST4X is rank 600 in ELO system but he is probably TOP 5 or TOP 10 in CHF history.

So sad Cyray was map hacking and that tournament died: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/50-3331-1#58579

there will not be probably other tournament in CHF anymore

nzfockrDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 6:09 AM | Message # 7
Rifleman
@ADAM i know elo doesn't prove anything but if they had an extra bot(one for pubs and one for better players)  this will make elo more effective because elo would be alot more harder to gain as no one would have -1000 elo to feed off...
The elo system is already in place and i don't think they will get rid of it, so i guess the only thing you can do is try and improve the system so it makes it legit.
if this happened i dont think anyone would reach 2k elo but that would mean everyone getting reset back to 1000 to start with lol.
Would it be worth all the drama and cry babies? most likely not haha

AL_GIDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 7:28 AM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Yeah this would be a good idea

Where is tangerinesky? smile

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » CHF is dying and need revive
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats