Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 9:43 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES LATAM COMUNITY ITS READY IN RUBATTLE - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES LATAM COMUNITY ITS READY IN RUBATTLE (CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES LATAM COMUNITY ITS READY IN RUBATTLE)
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES LATAM COMUNITY ITS READY IN RUBATTLE
APF-PrimeDate: Friday, 10-Apr-2020, 5:32 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I am proud to introduce the Latin community of warcraft 3 COMUNIDAD DE CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES LATINO
.Since in the month of March the last version of map 4.1_1 was taken out and thanks to this it can be played on both the PVP Rubattle server and Eurobattle.
In short, in the Latino community of CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES will be present from now until the release of the bond, we will play on the server PVP RUBATTLE 1.27b for those who want to join us.
I will leave the link of the server name and how you can join us enjoy and GL

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Thursday, 28-May-2020, 8:34 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote APF-Prime ()
am proud to introduce the Latin community of warcraft 3 COMUNIDAD DE CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES LATINO.Since in the month of March the last version of map 4.1_1 was taken out and thanks to this it can be played on both the PVP Rubattle server and Eurobattle.
In short, in the Latino community of CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES will be present from now until the release of the bond, we will play on the server PVP RUBATTLE 1.27b for those who want to join us.
I will leave the link of the server name and how you can join us enjoy and GL
sapo

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

matadorpro-vetealamierdaDate: Thursday, 28-May-2020, 8:57 AM | Message # 3
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
no entiendo una mierda, pero ya recuperé mi cuenta acá biggrin 

cool  cool

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES LATAM COMUNITY ITS READY IN RUBATTLE (CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES LATAM COMUNITY ITS READY IN RUBATTLE)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats