• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » The whole true about my ELO
The whole true about my ELO
Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:21 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Well, Random said "keep closed this thread and create new one" so i am doing this right now.

Now i will post whole true about ELO and how i get my rank #1. I meet on Garena some players with -300 or -500 elo accounts. They were real players and they had low elo because they are noobs and bad players (something like rogerlucas, princess88 or edu.reme). I just asked them "Can you give me password" and i offer them make 1000 win codes for their new accounts so they can pick heroes like Undead Bond etc.

They agreed and they give me passwords then i give password to Gigasus, Frungy or MrDarkDevil and asked them play together with me under these accounts. We played few games (i am sure less than 10 games) and i get like 20 elo per win.

But definitely its not true what Cou said (Adam lost 100 games on purpose and ruined 1000 games for his allies) i promise its not true and i promise i get these accounts from real players.

More than 2 weeks ago MrDArkDevil created thread where he posted replay and admin he was together with me under -elo account, this thread was very active and everybody saw this post but nobody say anything like "its against rules" or something like this.

LINK: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-3172-1#61370

Later Gigasus changed passwords and he was playing with Kietrivers but it was not also more than 10 games. My faire elo was 2000 and Kietrivers was 1900.

Added (01-May-2014, 10:21 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I didnt break any rules (please give me link) i was just playing CHF and my allies too. For example F00ty R3b0rn will become friend with rogerlucas and he will ask him for password ("Hey Roger give me password pls") and then F00ty will play together with Cou under Rogerlucas accunt because he will want up Cous elo (i am saying FOR EXAMPLE) is there any rules about that?

Random260Date: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 10:40 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Not going to look into this thread much. So any useful info divert from this as it will get 10k post (specially on adam abusing + replays).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 11:07 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
I created this thread because i wanted post true about this "elo abuse" and first thread is closed. Main reason why i posted id because Cou said i lost 1000 games on purpose but its not true. I got this account from real player.

kietriversDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 11:39 AM | Message # 4
Rifleman
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Main reason why i posted id because Cou said i lost 1000 games on purpose but its not true. I got this account from real player.

if you believe this, you would believe anything    shok

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 11:50 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
You can ask Gigasus how i got this accounts... it was from real players he can tell you the true.

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 7:42 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
so:

1. adam befriends new players and requests their passwords in exchange for 1k win codes
2. adam then has his friends(at the time, because adam cant keep friends as we've seen) to abuse the system AFTER QQing about the mexican(ftl, afe, aspg, w.e) "sniping" his elo and knowing that the repercussions were the loss of elo.
3. adam loses those accounts with negative elo because his "friends" got tired of him being a pub and then feels the need to stop this kind of abuse after he successfully used it.

is that right?

regarding the losing on purpose and ruining games: loseonpurpose
before you decide to lie and say that it's your brother, i will have to tell everyone a very important truth: adam_cz is my bastard son, hello adam. i dropped him on his head and off 2 stories, but he lived. sorry for letting him use a computer. anyways, i can tell you he has no brother, as i don't see any one else in the house or basement with him. wait, unless you mean dimitri, but i always thought that was his boyfriend? it makes sense now! adam boyfriend dimitri is loseonpurpose? but wait, adam only has 1 computer, how dimitri play? wait, dimitri dont play, adam play on loseonpurpose to try to trick people with name but dimitri has sex with adam while he play and adam lose. adam then decides to continue this path. this is all truth, i promise.

as you can see, we can also lie, adam.

your legit wins consist of massive stacking with your only friends(i think u only have 2, keeper and some1 else), which is fine, but also stacking with other players who dont even know you and end up having to carry you. also, abusing admin and swapping yourself to red only to make it ftd -hard, -pool off, vs new players ISNT FAIR AT ALL.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » The whole true about my ELO
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map