Wednesday, 01-May-2024, 5:24 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Lets ge a few things right. - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Lets ge a few things right.
Lets ge a few things right.
Random260Date: Friday, 02-May-2014, 11:44 PM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Firstly. The rule is playing with alts to boost your accounts now. Now for this rule to apply the alts must be used by the main person so basically they would need two comps to do this. I want to clear something it is fine to play with other pubs but swap the people who negative elo up. The problem is when the other person is controlled by the person who swapped them up. Now if the alt is controlled by another person who is teaming up to them to abuse then it would be hard to ban them. Since, we would not know if they are in direct relationship with that person.

So lets so I swap this person up: a negative 300 person up to my team. This is fine because I am not controlling him.

Also please show me evidence on MrDark_Devil:
Gigausus91:

I got the replay of kietrivers. But none for MrDark and also 1 or two with giagus which is not enough.

Some replays are needed for each. I only have 1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 1:14 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Sorry but i still dont understand... Why is bad playing with allies who have bad elo? Of course i agree with Cou´s opinion that losing games on purpose is very bad because if you are losing games on purpose it mean that you are ruining games for your allies who are playing good and they want win (so for example you are feeding enemies intentionaly or you let them kill your hero again and again). People who are losing games on purpose DEFINITELY need BAN + lose admin forever fuck

But i NEVER lost game on purpose. I got -500 elo accounts from real players. I just saw some noob on Garena with -500 elo and i told him something like "Hey give me your password and create new account please. If you will give me your account i promise i will make 1000 win codes for your new account and then you will can pick secret heroes like for example Undead Bond etc". And these noobs (Mishailu, Pablera, IscarioteXIII) agreed. It was GIFT (they gave me accounts) and i NEVER lost on purpose and i NEVER ruined any games. And i didnt know this is against rules seriously.

And we all know maybe 50% of admins and 50% HPMM members use hacked codes (no offense again) i am one of these players who have REAL CODES.

Then i asked someone (MrDarkDevil or Gigasus) and they were playing with me under this accounts. We didnt use map hack, we didnt have 2 hero on purpose, we didnt team kill. We were just playing good. Why is that bad? I just wanted up my elo and if i will play with MrDarkDevil or Gigasus and they will use their real accounts i will get only 0.0001 ELO per win.

If i will play with REAL player with -elo accounts (rogerlucas, edu.reme, fiery_wa or princess88) i cant win with these allies because they are REALLY bad players. Nobody can win game with these allies (no offense) even if you will play the best you can. The only one possible way how to upgrade elo is ask some good player if he can play together with you under -elo account.

For example (i am saying FOR EXAMPLE) F00ty_R3b0rn will become friend with rogerlucas (they are both from France) and Roger will give him password (gift). Then F00ty will say "Cou you are my friend i want up your elo, ok?" and after this F00ty_R3b0rn will be under account rogerlucas playing together with Cou. They will play good, they will not use map hack, they will not ruin games, they will not team kill, they will not have 2 hero on purpose... they will just play good.

WHY IS THAT BAD????

F00ty said create new alt and ruin 1000 games for make -500 elo account is same like if some real player give you his account as gift. I really cant agree with that stupid opinion. If somebody give you his account (gift) and then you are just playing good... what is problem? You didnt ruin anything.

There was not any rules about this and i didnt know it was ilegal. I think if you will punish me its not fair.

Added (03-May-2014, 1:14 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote Adam_CZ ()
So lets so I swap this person up: a negative 300 person up to my team. This is fine because I am not controlling him.

I was not controlling my allies (NEVER).

Now I see it was bad (i mean this way how i got accounts) hacking codes is really unfair. People collect codes for example 1 year and someone just hack them. We really need do something about this (better late than never) i deleted this map and i started collect real codes. Since now we need ban all players who use it.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 03-May-2014, 6:44 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 1:29 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
In CHF Forum, we support hypocrites. We support hypocrites to the point that hypocrites are proud to make essays :)

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 1:48 AM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
And we support lies too!!

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 6:48 AM | Message # 5
Hero
3. When someone brings proof you ask them to repeat themselves with a summarize.
4. Then you don't read their summarize and ask for ANOTHER summarize that you won't read.
Everything has been said but you keep your eyes closed. Everyone is
giving up because NONE wanna stay 24 / 24 behind his f$cking computer
like Adam does.
Just ffs

How many tons of proof and replays you need ?? Do you really think it's our job to browse playchf.Tk WHOLE DAY while it's SIMPLY OBVIOUS people abused ?? Also it's kinda hard to find a tons of replay since we can only review 10 replays on the site and they are like 4 /6 stuck(=pimped). You got way enough proof.

His behaviour and acts can't be relevant of a good admin !
Also I haven't mentioned this before but this retard join and leave lobby a lot of time and he left a tons of time during loading chf screen.

And damm just f$ck. I even don't understand why we wait "your last call".
Cou is also bot owner. He has THE SAME RIGHT AS YOU !!!! Also he understand the situation and plays CHF.
He did the right things and he is more than capable to end this conflict.

you, random, you are just waisting our time with unterminable stupid kid debate !!!

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I just wanted up my elo and if i will play with MrDarkDevil or Gigasus and they will use their real accounts i will get only 0.0001 ELO per win.
Because the others are earning very few amount of ELO while you earn 30 ELO per game. It's called cheat. Same

Added (03-May-2014, 6:48 AM)
Adam + roystom + Random = 30 IQ ? shok

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Saturday, 03-May-2014, 6:49 AM

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 6:54 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
So if you dont have evidence you just will say "I dont have time search evidence" ???? WTF

Why are you talking about this !drop? This game was 6 months ago (me and Principe vs you and BajsHoran) and this game with AccCreate (i swapped AccCreate) was like 3 months ago. There was already punish (ban and admin remove).

Added (03-May-2014, 6:54 AM)
Even Firness said i dont abuse more than other admins. He said he want remove my admin for sh*t talking and bad behaviour, not because there is admin abuse (he admit i dont abuse admin power).

CouDate: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 7:02 AM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Admins are meant to be setting examples for the community and helping players out, not because they are banning correctly. getting admin does not give you the God-given right to act like a douchebag because it will come back on you. You can already seeing it fall apart for you.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Random260Date: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 7:41 AM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
I did not ask for replay of adam. I asked for the other which you have not given (Mr dark). I just want to double check on all these things that is what I am supposed to do.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Saturday, 03-May-2014, 7:48 AM

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 8:09 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Random: You said you will punish me because i created alts Muslimkiller, Ka_Za_Ra or BadOnPurpose? Why is bad playing under alt? I was rank #1 and i didnt want other players focus me. These accounts were not "lose on purpose" accounts for example BadOnPurpose have more wins than loses. What is your point?

Even BOND009 who created this map said alts are legal (just look this thread: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/48-3265-2 )

Bond009:

But at the same time i can fully see why alts have a use and why many people do it. There is tons of legitimate reasons.
- they wanna try out new play styles/builds and dont want to play vs
stacked teams while doing it or lose elo or be flamed for playing a new
strat bad etc..
- they are playing alone and dont want to be focused
- they dont want to be noticed by anyone and are just in it to play a game of chf
- they dont want to have someone posting their loss everywhere if they do lose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I created alts because i wanted test new builds and i didnt wanna other players focus me and snipe me (i was rank #1 CHF)

Random go watch replay of my alt account and i promise there is not just ONE replay with "lose on purpose".

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 12:59 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
This is completely retarded

Priest-Of-SinDate: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 7:54 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
But at the same time i can fully see why alts have a use and why many people do it. There is tons of legitimate reasons. - they wanna try out new play styles/builds and dont want to play vs
stacked teams while doing it or lose elo or be flamed for playing a new
strat bad etc..
- they are playing alone and dont want to be focused
- they dont want to be noticed by anyone and are just in it to play a game of chf
- they dont want to have someone posting their loss everywhere if they do lose
Armenas=Osetinas - i was playing with him and against him alot in the past (assasins-bot).when he change to Osetinas he told me right away, he didnt hide out like a coward.so i think you are full of sh3t with this lame excuse.
the best way to improve your skills its to play against stacked and every one to focus on you,playing under alts is like beeing a noob who just want to brag, or get a victory not well earned.if you are a good player you will play with your main and you will also get a win with your new bulids against pubs and if not...well its not a tragedy,and if dont wanna lose you can allways try new builds in single player option if you dont have the courage to try in multi.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 10:37 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
Armenas=Osetinas - i was playing with him and against him alot in the past (assasins-bot).when he change to Osetinas he told me right away, he didnt hide out like a coward.so i think you are full of sh3t with this lame excuse. the best way to improve your skills its to play against stacked and every one to focus on you,playing under alts is like beeing a noob who just want to brag, or get a victory not well earned.if you are a good player you will play with your main and you will also get a win with your new bulids against pubs and if not...well its not a tragedy,and if dont wanna lose you can allways try new builds in single player option if you dont have the courage to try in multi.

You play on an alt if you want to try new builds and don't want to get maimed.

You don't create Alts for the sake of pissing off everyone with racist usernames or other derogatory names maimed at a specific group or player
No, that's not alt at all. That's just pure douche.

That just pisses off a whole group of people.
Lol, if someone made a username AccCunt, and I saw that, won't I get pissed? You think that's an alt? lol
These usernames are not alts and they only create more flame. So next time I play, I might want an "eye for an eye" and create Tickleshitser (just an example ^^).
If you call these alts...lol :l

Added (03-May-2014, 10:37 PM)
Is it just me or does Adam's avatar look like a terrorist? lol
I think it perfectly describes troublesome players ㅋㅋㅋ

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Saturday, 03-May-2014, 10:33 PM

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 03-May-2014, 11:07 PM | Message # 13
Zombie Pirate
You added him in the right group xD

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Priest-Of-SinDate: Sunday, 04-May-2014, 2:55 AM | Message # 14
Hero
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
You play on an alt if you want to try new builds and don't want to get maimed.
yea maybe you are right...but then again even you told me about your alts...remember?

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Lets ge a few things right.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats