Wednesday, 01-May-2024, 5:30 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE (FIX)
OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE
Osetinas7171Date: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 2:42 PM | Message # 16
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
You play every day tacna noob. How you can found time for universitity and job when you spend alot time here. Why are you liar? I can't believe that 27years old man with long hair and not shaved mustaches. Can do these things like study or have job. Use your brain how you can hold your ass with 2days work. You dont want rest or go outside with friends?  I think normal guy never say that other guy trash because he win him sometimes in some old and stupid games.         Reality = you still live in mom's basement, you are PC slave maybe you dream that for you need job or study, but its just dreams i wonder if someday mom will cannot hold your ass up. What you gonna do then? You want go into world like homeless man? To collect 100000000 emty beers bootle's for buy pc? and internet?             Please dont make stupid patetic exuses. smile like adam said get a life  beaner.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 3:04 PM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Users
for adam :
so what if roy play chf?if he like it ...well its not a crime.
and you played also to much....and dont lie about being ill.you played for elo,nd now you dont play so much because you s*ck at chf and you have noone to back you up.
the difference between you and roy is that he also  wins by his own skills(well stacked of course).
P.S : '' stop braging about 20$ you donate.

to roy
you realy s*ck at chf....all you do is trash talk anyone but the real truth is you leave the game when you're not stacked.some great player you are... right?maybe im wrong but i think adam is the twin brother of roy...,could i be right about this?.
anyway one week ago i entered randoms bot,and i see roy with his friends one the same team(stacked).i ask ppl if they agree to !sp and all say YES,only roy said NO...of course i did !sp and this god of chf  '' ajajajaja god roy " he was so brave that in fact he leaves the game because all of his stacked team was shuffled in other teams and the poor god he was all alone(so sad   cry ).also i dont have to say that the clan follows the leader in this case ''ajajajaja god roy''.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 3:06 PM

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 3:54 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Please close this thread (out of subject)

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Osetinas7171Date: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 3:55 PM | Message # 19
Hero
who you algi admin or what?

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 4:11 PM | Message # 20
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Before i was playing CHF every day and watching replays from website playchf.tk only because i was bored (i had car accident and i was at home for 3 months, i was not able go out and work) but now i dont have time for this stupid game because i need work every day 10 hours or more... you cant see different?

Adam = playing CHF only because he is ill and there is nothing what he can do (only watching movies or playing pc games) but after this Adam is able work again and he dont have time play pc games anymore

Roystom = playing CHF every day because he is unemployed and he dont have life
i have much evidence chf is you life after image search

Added (04-Jun-2014, 4:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Osetinas7171 ()
You play every day tacna noob. How you can found time for universitity and job when you spend alot time here. Why are you liar? I can't believe that 27years old man with long hair and not shaved mustaches. Can do these things like study or have job. Use your brain how you can hold your ass with 2days work. You dont want rest or go outside with friends?  I think normal guy never say that other guy trash because he win him sometimes in some old and stupid games.         Reality = you still live in mom's basement, you are PC slave maybe you dream that for you need job or study, but its just dreams i wonder if someday mom will cannot hold your ass up. What you gonna do then? You want go into world like homeless man? To collect 100000000 emty beers bootle's for buy pc? and internet?             Please dont make stupid patetic exuses. like adam said get a life  beaner.
I could write my biography right here, but this is a moment chf forum or life itself?

osetinas : I understand your frustration of being a low level player in chf ,  but more is its failure to mix real life and chf   ,  I guess try to excuse those words?   you  failed in chf  AJJAAJAAJAJAJAJ

and do not think I need to lie first what would you finish it? and then find a good job? You can use your brain before writing

but for my opinion ever matter for the simple fact that you are " TRASH " AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
to roy you realy s*ck at chf....all you do is trash talk anyone but the real truth is you leave the game when you're not stacked.some great player you are... right?maybe im wrong but i think adam is the twin brother of roy...,could i be right about this?.
anyway one week ago i entered randoms bot,and i see roy with his friends one the same team(stacked).i ask ppl if they agree to !sp and all say YES,only roy said NO...of course i did !sp and this god of chf  '' ajajajaja god roy " he was so brave that in fact he leaves the game because all of his stacked team was shuffled in other teams and the poor god he was all alone(so sad   ).also i dont have to say that the clan follows the leader in this case ''ajajajaja god roy''.
1 sec  I need to write in Spanish to understand ok plague

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 5:24 PM | Message # 21
Hero
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
I could write my biography right here
Can you ?

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 5:53 PM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
Quote Osetinas7171 ()
who you algi admin or what?

It is not about admin or not, it is only because all your posts (majority) doesn't matter with the thread subject.
If you want to talk about that just create another thread.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 04-Jun-2014, 9:47 PM | Message # 23
Hero
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
LOLLL yo no necesito stack para ganarte a ti , por la sencilla razon que mi rival en el chf hasta ahora no a nacido , para es lo mas sencillo ganar aquien yo quiera otra cosa es que tanto es su miedo a la humillacion de perder que no aceptan mas  vs . en cualquier modo 1 vs 1 o 1 +pc vs 1pc = de todas maneras voy a ganar por gusto gastan saliba .  yo hasta ahora no te veo en linea , y  por que inventa que otros ftl quieren 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs pubs ?? si cuando entro me dicen para jugar y acepto por algo forman parte de FTL verdad ?????  n cambio a usted priest me esta dando a entender que puede ganarme ????

le advierto que si me reta a vs yo estoy 100 % seguro de ganar y esos replay los voy a postear como el payaso del chf y me voy a burlar solo de usted . 

tienen mas chance en ftlx3 vs clan ya que  tienen a los pub que me van a joder solo a mi +(sus aliados en alt) en cambio si es team vs team no tienen ni la menor chance
bla..bla...bla = one question : why did you leave the game?
and pls dont bore me with all your history in chf...just need a simple answer,can you do that?.....

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

SecreT-Name-Date: Thursday, 05-Jun-2014, 1:03 AM | Message # 24
Hero
  • who is this player?  shok

http://playchf.tk/?u=NoiseLessness

Random260Date: Thursday, 05-Jun-2014, 8:39 AM | Message # 25
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Did user alias check seems to his main

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 05-Jun-2014, 9:12 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Roystom you are lying. I know many people who study university and definitely they dont have free time for play PC games. Check website playchf.tk you are playing too much... are you really student of university?

You are liar and the biggest evidence is your english language. All students in whole world who study university need english language (even in country like is Peru) but you have really bad (terrible) english. You just write something in spanish language, then copy and paste in google translator. My english is much better than yours and i didnt study english (on czech secondary school you can choise english/french/germany language and my main language was germany) how is that possible?

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Thursday, 05-Jun-2014, 10:50 AM | Message # 27
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
You have CD key because Cou gave you this key
omg COU u are trash I wanted a cd key too sad I hate you sad cry cry cry

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Thursday, 05-Jun-2014, 2:03 PM | Message # 28
Pirate
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
bla..bla...bla = one question : why did you leave the game? and pls dont bore me with all your history in chf...just need a simple answer,can you do that?.....
lol u look me  ftl-yeferzon + ftl-broly : yeferzon all time play whit me i never play vs me , ftl-broly  is a disciple and will never play against me .  of which wanted to play  ftl vs ftl vs ftl vs priest ?

stop lying

and as I see it also avoids the fear left him there to play me vs

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Roystom you are lying. I know many people who study university and definitely they dont have free time for play PC games. Check website playchf.tk you are playing too much... are you really student of university? You are liar and the biggest evidence is your english language. All students in whole world who study university need english language (even in country like is Peru) but you have really bad (terrible) english. You just write something in spanish language, then copy and paste in google translator. My english is much better than yours and i didnt study english (on czech secondary school you can choise english/french/germany language and my main language was germany) how is that possible?
omg actived you brain pls u really clown 

her evidence adam = CHF IS YOU LIFE

evidence 2

YOU LIFE IS CHF ADAM PLS U DONT WORK ??? U HAVE MUCH TIME FOR LOOK NEW PLAY IN PS4 ???  U BORING CHF NO PLAY MORE AND 3 DAY LATER U NEED JOIN FTL FOR PLAY AGAIN CHF ??? OMG U REALLY LIAR

b3pDate: Thursday, 05-Jun-2014, 2:14 PM | Message # 29
Hero

b3p

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Thursday, 05-Jun-2014, 2:33 PM | Message # 30
Pirate
now  lol i dont study ?  time in chf ? , ingles for universidad ? 

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE (FIX)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<