• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Brainstorm
Brainstorm
l3lackownageDate: Friday, 12-Aug-2016, 1:39 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
ok everyone loves footies right? i think we would as a general community enjoy some changes or updates,  is this ever going to be possible? can we just start hosting the new version on the bot once the bugs are fixed?  we should find out who has the power to fix or update footies and put that person in charge of doing that and make it happen.  I know ill probably get a bunch of "CHF dead" comments   or "bond to busy".  but can we go beyond that and figure out who then can do this?   I cant because idk about game dev or anything.  But i might be able to put a little cash up if we can all pool our gold together to update this game.

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 13-Aug-2016, 12:35 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Stop wasting your time, we (the old community) asked for it sooooooooo many times and nothing happened.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DippindotsDate: Saturday, 13-Aug-2016, 2:21 PM | Message # 3
Noob
Quote AL_GI ()
Stop wasting your time, we (the old community) asked for it sooooooooo many times and nothing happened.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;dd

TangerineSkyDate: Saturday, 13-Aug-2016, 5:05 PM | Message # 4
Pirate
Group: Friends
Yeah man. Not sure why things are the way they are still, but I played a game a few days ago for the first time in a year and it was just like.... zzz still the same shit. Flamestrike impale ww... I'd come back in a heart beat if something were just different. But I guess the reason could be its freakin 2016, we all have gotta have better things to do at this point, just like bond must. Or maybe he thinks he f'ked up the new chf too much to have the heart to go back and fix it all. I'm sure he still plays on alts though wink

Added (13-Aug-2016, 5:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
also dippin dots have been the ice cream of the future for way too long, can they please just be the ice cream of the present and not cost an arm and a dick?

DippindotsDate: Saturday, 13-Aug-2016, 5:24 PM | Message # 5
Noob
Quote TangerineSky ()
also dippin dots have been the ice cream of the future for way too long, can they please just be the ice cream of the present and not cost an arm and a dick?
Lol. Yeah, they are expensive but i think it's worth :DD

l3lackownageDate: Saturday, 13-Aug-2016, 8:22 PM | Message # 6
Grunt
o the old community,  maybe that's why nothing got done

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2016, 5:44 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Quote l3lackownage ()
o the old community,  maybe that's why nothing got done
Lets see if something is going to change with '' all the support and the influence you have''.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DippindotsDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2016, 9:00 PM | Message # 8
Noob
Quote AL_GI ()
Lets see if something is going to change with '' all the support and the influence you have''.
savage ;D

l3lackownageDate: Monday, 15-Aug-2016, 6:33 AM | Message # 9
Grunt
Quote AL_GI ()

Im sorry is that a qoute?  i never said anything like that lol.  you misunderstood and paraphrased something i didnt even say,  you missed the point,  exactly why nothing gets done,  to much bickering and ass kissing.  dippondots get off his peen plz

DippindotsDate: Monday, 15-Aug-2016, 8:37 AM | Message # 10
Noob
Quote l3lackownage ()
Im sorry is that a qoute?  i never said anything like that lol.  you misunderstood and paraphrased something i didnt even say,  you missed the point,  exactly why nothing gets done,  to much bickering and ass kissing.  dippondots get off his peen plz
 Bickering and ass kissing ?? where lmao?? And "get off his peen"... what?? what did I say other than "savage" as a joke rofl... I'm simply responding to my boy algi, who I havn't talked to in a long time, bud. And the whole "exactly why nothing gets done" part you said is laughable. This game isn't getting updated because not enough people are playing it, and because Bond and others are inactive atm. Douche bag.

andrewwhatucallitDate: Monday, 15-Aug-2016, 8:50 AM | Message # 11
Rifleman
if u want something to get done black then first u need to either offer bond some monetary intiative to do something sense money talks and maybe he will do something ofcourse that will require him getting in conact  or u can also deprotect the map which is technically possible I have a old old mapmaker whos done it on some maps I wanted edited but obviously bond will be pissed off. SO your honest to god bnet bet offer bond 100 bucks and I bet he will make a new version of chf....xd bond love his money :D. if the chf community real wanted something done then they would actually try to reach out to bond and everyone chip in together and donate at least 90 to 100 bucks to make it worth his time cuz bond doesn't really care anymore ..this is a fairly realistic method to get a new version up but I doubt anyone will do it cuz they just want thngs to stay the same so expect more of the same %)..honestly the chf community could have done it long ago if they asked bond enough but they just losers .... tongue

Message edited by andrewwhatucallit - Monday, 15-Aug-2016, 8:53 AM

AL_GIDate: Monday, 15-Aug-2016, 2:48 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
l3lackownage, dippindots is my bud and he was joking lmao.
Quote Dippindots ()
This game isn't getting updated because not enough people are playing it, and because Bond and others are inactive atm.
Everything has been said.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Brainstorm
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT