Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » Sensitive admins
Sensitive admins
ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 08-Oct-2015, 10:56 AM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
ITT

firness is stilly a whiny b*t*h

cheesy trying to use real life situations online because his perception of psychology doesnt let me realize that online ppl are punk bitches and idiots

spider is a f*** tard from the midwest(probably inbred) who would swear in some posts, use "censorship"(such as f@ck) and then ban people when they did the same. ban ppl who reasonably questioned someone else's bans, and lacks f***ing logic.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Thursday, 08-Oct-2015, 4:59 PM

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 08-Oct-2015, 1:30 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
u mad?

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Saturday, 10-Oct-2015, 7:21 PM | Message # 33
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote lotrrotk ()
I used google translate and what I understood was, firnes is the worst idea of admin, cheesy would be a thousand times better admin, as for the child part of firnes he cried for 10 years to get admin. Then he said Bajshoran and osentias are also bad admins, if a ship were sinking they would be the first to leave. Cheesy why don't you become an admin you would be a good one you can play chf very well just become a partial admin. Then he said that Web-Ghost and lotrrotk are okay admins he doesn't mind us but the rest are poop.
This message was from the best player of chf (he said that)

[-FTL-]RoyStoM, I tried to translate this message, I apologize if I translated anything wrong
Thank you
oh ty

Quote FirNesS ()
I won't even answer to this guy, his problem is not the translation, his problem is the bull**** he's always saying
I'm dying of laughter with this clown administrator, I always cry hope 9 years sucking the p***s to the bot owner and now he got to sit in air having a shield and that any normal user can already tell their truths ?? ?

psd :  Now I see you have great self-esteem: D but do not need to edit me the answers or that is a triumph for you M@TH*R F*CK*R

Added (10-Oct-2015, 7:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
Trying to read your thing my friend... I just... I can't even. I like literally can't even. You're bringing out the white american chick in me
just tell the truth, you can be better than firness admin at the end of the accounts is a swallow milk mourn only he knew by his admin

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Saturday, 10-Oct-2015, 8:05 PM

Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » Sensitive admins
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1