Tuesday, 16-Apr-2024, 5:46 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

For Admins - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bio-AssAUlt, Bond009, Random260, Cou  
Forum » Administration » Contact the Administration » For Admins (glitch map)
For Admins
StartDate: Wednesday, 16-Mar-2016, 10:49 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Investor
Awards: 0
last nite i was play chf and i pick my skills like divine shield and other skills and fiery _wa was on t1 i got i keep lvl until i hit my skil divine shield  and i find my self no one can hit me do i knw about it ?? or do i cheat !! and the problem i saw 3 or 4 ppl do it and no one got idea what is going on until wen-ghost says most of items not work and its kind error and after we done from the game i saw bio- and i told him on clan channel some items are funy i told him i used shield and no one can hit me !! bio just do something about it and fix it ppl will make fun of it and most of ppl gona leave and he answer me i will fix it and need to stop the maps thats wat happend if im not wrong between me and bio and today when i join chf i found my self banned? from feirt_wa ?? and my admikn gone?? wat is going on srsly someone answer!!

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 17-Mar-2016, 0:03 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Start, sorry some misunderstanding you are unbanned, your admin is not gone i locked the lobby because i don't want anyone to start the game
by !votestart

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Thursday, 17-Mar-2016, 0:11 AM

l3etuceDate: Thursday, 17-Mar-2016, 1:12 AM | Message # 3
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
You've got unlimited shield darn that was a good experienced . I'm jealous

I love green leetuce

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 17-Mar-2016, 1:49 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
thread closed as problem seems to be resolved
Start,  if you want me to open the thread pm me or cou or bond009 or spider
(JUST DO NOT MAKE A NEW THREAD )

[img][/img]

Fiery_WADate: Tuesday, 22-Mar-2016, 8:22 AM | Message # 5
Rifleman
Group: Game Mod
Quote Start ()
last nite i was play chf and i pick my skills like divine shield and other skills and fiery _wa was on t1 i got i keep lvl until i hit my skil divine shield  and i find my self no one can hit me do i knw about it ?? or do i cheat !! and the problem i saw 3 or 4 ppl do it and no one got idea what is going on until wen-ghost says most of items not work and its kind error and after we done from the game i saw bio- and i told him on clan channel some items are funy i told him i used shield and no one can hit me !! bio just do something about it and fix it ppl will make fun of it and most of ppl gona leave and he answer me i will fix it and need to stop the maps thats wat happend if im not wrong between me and bio and today when i join chf i found my self banned? from feirt_wa ?? and my admikn gone?? wat is going on srsly someone answer!!

In response to that claim, I do not want to start a war, but here are the facts

Web-Ghost aka casper I know you knew about the divine shield, as did Start, after the first game when you destroyed everyone, I jokingly said ban casper.  What Start fails to tell in his story, is that prior to the bot's being taken offline, he played again knowing that divine shield made him invincible, he chose that as a skill, what he fails to mention is that he played another game knowing full well that divine shield would make him invincible.  Lance/Bio came online and whispered to me asked me what was going on, I told him, he kicked everyone from the game, but he banned Start and removed his admin. 

As an admin he should know better and behave accordingly.

Forum » Administration » Contact the Administration » For Admins (glitch map)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats