Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 8:31 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

UnBan Request Format - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Bio-AssAUlt, Cou, Random260  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Appeals » UnBan Request Format (Use this to make an UnBan Request post)
UnBan Request Format
Bond009Date: Tuesday, 26-Nov-2013, 2:15 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
You want to play games on the Bot again? please explain why you got banned and let administration decide what to do.

Copy and paste this, then fill in appropriate info.

Code

[color=#a4c2f4][b]Your Actual Main username:[/b][/color]   
[color=#a4c2f4][b]Your battle.net username you were banned on:[/color][/b]   
[color=#a4c2f4][b]What Realm/Server were you banned on:[/b][/color]   
[color=#a4c2f4][b]Rule you violated and give short explanation why you were banned:[/color][/b]   
[color=#a4c2f4][b]Any further thoughts:[/color][/b]   
[color=#a4c2f4][b]Attach a replay of the game to show why you shouldn't be banned:[/color][/b]   

Your post should look like:

Your Actual Main username: Lamsauce
Your battle.net username you were banned on: Jelal
What Realm/Server were you banned on: useast.battle.net
Rule you violated and give short explanation why you were banned: Plz unban me .. apf nexus banned me for stacking his team and i left in game lobby because i didnt want to waste time.. he got me on my alt account Jelal and now my main was banned too.. someone unban me -.-
Any further thoughts: ppl shouldnt be banned for leaving before game starts..
Attach a replay of the game to show why you shouldn't be banned: http://random360.tk/game/84484/

kb420Date: Tuesday, 17-Dec-2013, 8:03 PM | Message # 2
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hello AL_GI banned me for no reason because i was winning the ssd game i have played this maps for many years i will buy admin on thursday but to kick me for winning and he put the reason was for maphack?!?!?!? comeon man please check out the replay it was custom hero footies! #98 rhazzard was involved with me getting banned

Your Actual Main username kb420
Your battle.net username you were baornned on kb420
What Realm/Server were you banned on:  east
Rule you violated and give short explanation why you were banned:   None i won the game he got mad and banned for no reason
Any further thoughts:   he should have admin removed for banning for no reason
Attach a replay of the game to show why you shouldn't be banned:
  http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....son.w3g

here is one of my partners in the game also reporting himself getting admin abuse banned from the same game!!!!! http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/32-3204-1#56097

Message edited by kb420 - Tuesday, 17-Dec-2013, 8:50 PM

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 17-Dec-2013, 11:02 PM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
I unbanned you but you mh then idk why everyone is crying and want to be unbanned but it there fault

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kb420Date: Tuesday, 17-Dec-2013, 11:06 PM | Message # 4
Archer
thank you but i promise you i did not maphack never have i wouldnt risk getting banned over any hacks

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 12:45 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Well Played. Increase forum activity by making unban requests require use of forum, then give admin to adam and other donkeys...

Gegewepe

kb420Date: Wednesday, 25-Dec-2013, 7:01 PM | Message # 6
Archer
Ok i am filling this out for robbed420 iv been trying to help him fill this out for hours now so im gonnna just do it for him iv watched the replay also talked to him about it

Your Actual Main username:  robbed420 
Your battle.net username you were banned on: robbed420  
What Realm/Server were you banned on:   Useast
Rule you violated and give short explanation why you were banned: Feeding he was in a pub game with riskdev there partner left at the start ... Robbed bought like 4 heros in the game and isnt that great at controling them so his heros died a good amount of times apparently riskdev got mad about it basekilled robbed420 then banned him for feeding he wasnt purposly feeding as you can see in the replay hes is not super great with controlling alot of heros at once i explained to him if hes gonna buy alot of transmute heros they need to stay in the back of his base till its up or have WW up on them
Any further thoughts:   He just wants to be unbanned me and him play everynight and now we can't please take a look
http://playchf.tk/replay/view_replay.php?file=92073.w3g

He shouldnt be banned cuz he was not feeding on purpose as he said he doesn't have great control of alot of heroes at once to get banned over not being that great with control over your units just doesnt seem fair specially in a random pub
Thank you

Bond009Date: Friday, 27-Dec-2013, 2:16 PM | Message # 7
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i feel like this is probably a mistake banning but can someone check out the replay for me to make sure, im not on a comp with wc atm

passthegrassDate: Monday, 19-May-2014, 12:54 PM | Message # 8
Noob
Yesterday I sent Bond a PM because I was  new member and was not able to make a post in this thread.  Now that I have the option to make a post here it goes. 

Your Actual Main username:   passthegrass
Your battle.net username you were banned on:   passthegrass
What Realm/Server were you banned on:   useast
Rule you violated and give short explanation why you were banned:   I believe I am banned because I can not connect to server.  I have not had any negative interactions with admin, may be by accident?  I have not violated any rules.
Any further thoughts:   would like to get stoned and play chf plzzzz
  I don't know how to make replays.

FeiTasDate: Monday, 19-May-2014, 2:02 PM | Message # 9
Noob
Quote passthegrass ()
Yesterday I sent Bond a PM because I was  new member and was not able to make a post in this thread.  Now that I have the option to make a post here it goes.  Your Actual Main username:   passthegrass
Your battle.net username you were banned on:   passthegrass
What Realm/Server were you banned on:   useast
Rule you violated and give short explanation why you were banned:   I believe I am banned because I can not connect to server.  I have not had any negative interactions with admin, may be by accident?  I have not violated any rules.
Any further thoughts:   would like to get stoned and play chf plzzzz
Attach a replay of the game to show why you shouldn't be banned:   I don't know how to make replays.
As far as I can see, you are not banned

Check your router and ports

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 19-May-2014, 2:14 PM | Message # 10
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
If u are banned u get a message saying u are banned when u try to join the game. There is a a bug can get that i know a lot of player have had including me when i wasnt reserve... like if u try to join a game many times in a row sometimes u cant join after. just wait for a while and it will fix by itself. no idea how long tho. could be anything from 10 min to couple of hours

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

passthegrassDate: Monday, 19-May-2014, 2:26 PM | Message # 11
Noob
Bajs that is exactly what happened.  Its been like this for 2 days =\.  Bajs my ports are forwarded already

Message edited by passthegrass - Monday, 19-May-2014, 2:30 PM

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 19-May-2014, 3:30 PM | Message # 12
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
2 days seems long. when it happen to me i just shut down wc3 restart comp and log back in like 1-2 hours later and it was working again

Added (19-May-2014, 3:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
im not a hacker or anything so if restart dont do it all help i can give is blame Adam

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

passthegrassDate: Monday, 19-May-2014, 3:40 PM | Message # 13
Noob
Your telling me!  I;m stuck.  I try to join game and there is a delay before I receive this error message.  "The game you attempt to join cannot be found.  You may have entered the name incorrectly or game creator may have canceled the game."

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 19-May-2014, 3:59 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote BajsHoran ()
Adam

stop use my name ! angry2

Osetinas7171Date: Monday, 19-May-2014, 5:09 PM | Message # 15
Hero
Unban this guy http://playchf.tk/?u=legalizexitx420        he banned with reason TK but he didnt tked. TheTrueParty exuse for ban is he stoled items yesterday, but he dont have evidence of that and if this true why he dont banned him in that time. Unban him cuz this guy want play and nonstop whisp me that CHF is his life :D.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Appeals » UnBan Request Format (Use this to make an UnBan Request post)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501