Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 4:07 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

No idea why but I'm banned please remove it.. - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Bio-AssAUlt, Cou, Random260  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Appeals » No idea why but I'm banned please remove it..
No idea why but I'm banned please remove it..
VexslasherDate: Monday, 18-Jul-2016, 10:08 AM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
So yeah went to play today and it says I'm banned for spoofing.. Does this mean someone spoofed my account again but there would have been no point since I didn't even have admin so I'm not sure what is going on. I specifically said I didn't want admin so that I wouldn't get banned like this again and yet I somehow am banned again? I was just going to quit using my name altogether and it still says I banned? That was even with a brand new name so not sure what's going on can someone please un-ban me?

VexslasherDate: Monday, 18-Jul-2016, 10:22 AM | Message # 2
Site Manager
I just seen that replay in the chat... Well can you somehow un-ban my IP I tried to login to Vexslasher today and now I'm IP banned which is dumb it should have only IP banned the person who was spoofing me.. It was clearly not me because in that replay that person is in France..

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 18-Jul-2016, 11:54 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
unbanned + tell me which realm do u play in?

[img][/img]

VexslasherDate: Monday, 18-Jul-2016, 2:26 PM | Message # 4
Site Manager
I'll probably just use a new name now to avoid this will lose my stats though but it is what it is. I play on East and West servers. Thanks for un-banning my IP.

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 18-Jul-2016, 7:08 PM | Message # 5
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Wasnt the original issue that vex account was one of the that where able to use debug mode? Just so we dont have that problem again.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

VexslasherDate: Tuesday, 19-Jul-2016, 11:16 AM | Message # 6
Site Manager
There has been multiple problems everyone wants to be me and mean on me it would seem. We had some idiot that spoofed me and banned like 100 people and this debug thing has happened a few times as well. Guess the cure is for me to be a new me, I might not even get my wins code very high because some dummy would probably spoof me for that too..

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 19-Jul-2016, 11:24 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
VEX U ABUSER OMG MHER TOO JUST PERMA BAN PLZ

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 19-Jul-2016, 11:39 AM | Message # 8
Ninja
yeah man im pretty sure everyobody knows its not original vex pulling debug modes and banning people smile just a hastle. Im sure ur name was made able to use the debug code for good intentions a loooong time ago smile just a pain in the ass to make new acc and move firendlist over wink can u see what country it is when u check ur game log? like Slovakia or Germany or Chech Republic orĀ  0 % no ohter country by any chanse? smile

VexslasherDate: Tuesday, 19-Jul-2016, 11:52 AM | Message # 9
Site Manager
Well yeah but it doesn't really mean anything though because they could be piggy backing from another location which is most likely the case otherwise they wouldn't be able to play CHF anymore. It's a very simple thing to do, I used to do it for my brother so we didn't look like we were from the same place because people would rage if they seen we had the same IPs.. So if it says France, China or Czech Republic ETC. In reality it could all be the same person from one location that could be anywhere.

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 19-Jul-2016, 11:55 AM | Message # 10
Ninja
i just meant there is like 3 people in chf who spoof admins to fudge people over wink or maby 2 Adam not so much anymore

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 20-Jul-2016, 2:45 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Uranos and gagamel? There have been a few more trying to get some attention (there's a swedish guy too)

BajsHoranDate: Wednesday, 20-Jul-2016, 3:46 AM | Message # 12
Ninja
fudge u im a swedish guy smile the only other sswedes are like milf that king of wars admin guy and mr qq / nice veryfast/ bengan ( before he turned to the dark side ) not so hard to guees who it was smile

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Appeals » No idea why but I'm banned please remove it..
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats