Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 8:24 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Information about this Forum Section - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt, Random260  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM Bot Admins » Information about this Forum Section (Lists of Bot Admins)
Information about this Forum Section
Bond009Date: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 4:17 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
RULES FOR ADMIN CONTROL:

http://playchf.net/admins/

In this forum section all the current ClanHPMM Bot admins will be listed.

Each admin will have a thread with their WC3 name as the title. For the thread description will be their Site forum name and reason for admin, like donation, mod, shaman, special person, etc..

This info can also be listed in the first post of their thread, Also will have their name linked from the playchf.net site and their Realm info and any other information thats useful to be listed.

Now this is how it will work, if they are ever reported for abuse or doing something wrong someone can post a complaint under their thread name and post evidence video/screenshot/replay/etc..
After 2-3 complaints (depending how severe the abuse or action is) they will lose their admin after so many complaints and given warnings.

If they donated say $15-20 for admin and they lose it after a 3 week probation period they can donate again to regain admin but it will then become $35-40 if they lose it again will become $70-80 etc..
At some point they will either stop the abuse because its not worth it or they wont be able to afford admin anymore. lol

Me and arctty talked about this a week ago or so and i think its a pretty good idea to try out. smile

Web-GhostDate: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 4:20 PM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
first biggrin

[img][/img]

Random260Date: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 6:45 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Bond as mich as I love this idea. All I can say is get your shields ready hate is going to come. We can't do this condition: Donating more will regaiin your admin.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 7:24 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Why im not in the list ? biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM Bot Admins » Information about this Forum Section (Lists of Bot Admins)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats