Wednesday, 15-May-2024, 10:49 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

improving spells and new items - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » improving spells and new items
improving spells and new items
a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 10:03 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
i think that at a high level life steal and mana steal should have a slight stun. i also think that mana steal should give mana to more then just the user. death pact should work on enemy units at a high level. tranquility should give auras at level 2+
for an item i think that it should have like the mana burn thing that spell casters have. that would be good for a mauler and it would be good to counter jaina.

i think that there needs to be more items like cursed axe. i think it should give you more str and agil but you only get those buffs when you have it turned on when its off it doesn't drain but it doesn't buff you.

there should also be gem of true sight and gem drops if user is killed.

there should be more items with the drop if killed characteristic. there should be an op item that drops if user is killed which makes it non-op.

all level 6 summons should be dispellable but they should be 50-75% resistant to dispel.

there should be an ulti like zues has in dota where he hits all the heroes on the map it doesn't do extreme damage but it does enough to kill sometimes. or there just needs to be an ulti that can hit the whole map maybe only heroes. or it could be a bounce one the more bounces the more damage and it hits only heroes but only heroes you can see and it bounces like 5 times.

there should be a creep with immolation not night terror ahah. immolation should do damage to buildings at a high level cause no one gets immolation with mauler.

there should be creeps that level up you don't get to choose what they get or what gets buffed but it does get buffed for leveling. units have xp so creeps should too.

there should be a creep that gives auras its invul so it follows you around it can be dispelled but it gives auras and it levels up auras per the more xp it gets.

there needs to be more uses for orbs! different recipes including orbs there should be poison orb. cloak should work with orbs like Cloak + ice = cloak of frost/ice it does damage but it slows units (go that idea from another thread) but there should be 1 recipe for all of them but you can only use one so like recipe called cloak of elements and it has a list of combos to make a cloak of element so you can use the recipe with cloak + fire , cloak + ice, etc.

2DaYuDiEDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 6:45 PM | Message # 2
Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
i think that at a high level life steal and mana steal should have a slight stun

sound not too bad... to stop channeling and stuff, these skills are kinda weak
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
tranquility should give auras at level 2+

huh? while casting? sounds hard enough to make and would be op i think...

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
when you have it turned on when its off it doesn't drain but it doesn't buff you.

sounds neat ^^ while not in combat u dont lose hp/regen faster... and would be 5 min work to make lol

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
there should also be gem of true sight and gem drops if user is killed.

thers enough counters for ww already, perma vision would be too much

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
all level 6 summons should be dispellable but they should be 50-75% resistant to dispel.

bahhhhh most summons needs this immunity to be balanced, most would be fuck weak else...

Quote (a_chinese_kid)

there should be creeps that level up you don't get to choose what they get or what gets buffed but it does get buffed for leveling. units have xp so creeps should too.

fuck, cheesy gonne come back with golems with more buffs after a dozen of kills ):
Quote (a_chinese_kid)

there should be a creep that gives auras its invul so it follows you around it can be dispelled but it gives auras and it levels up auras per the more xp it gets.

huh? theres such a thing called an item, that isnt dispellable and fallows u evrywhere too
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
cloak + fire , cloak + ice, etc.

sure ^^ looks cool
fire orb is for ftd only (maybe ctf too, not sure)

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 6:49 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
thank god someone actually commented biggrin thanks for your opinion yea i just reread and you pointed out some good flaws

DragonWarriorDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 6:52 PM | Message # 4
Ninja
Speaking of life steal, i think it should be buffed seeing that lasso doesn't allow people to blink, tp, or any kind of moving away. However, if someone uses life steal on you, you can tp away (if they have entangling roots with it, which should be recommended). Life Steal should deal much more dmg for those reasons

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

2DaYuDiEDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 7:02 PM | Message # 5
Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
thank god someone actually commented

yeh i got borred... lol

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 7:03 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
lol roots and life steal is worthless and its so uncreative i literally thought of that build the first day i played chf then i saw lasso and walla. i do not recommend roots with life steal but good point it does need damage buff

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » improving spells and new items
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats