Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 3:09 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Anti-spell - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Anti-spell (All about anti-spell Cd)
Anti-spell
THecashDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:47 AM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
[color=blue] Anti-spell if a very effective Spell. But when used in battle it's Cd is too long. I am suggesting either buff the damage and make the cd longer or just leave the damage the same but lowering the CD. Right know the CD is soo long

HPMM=THecash

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 3:58 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i never got to use it, the only time i picked it was during a test game and me and talk just got raped since every1 went ww aoes and those other common builds

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 4:28 PM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i would have to look at the numbers to make sure but i think the cd is half of how long it lasts so you could at any given time cast it on yourself and an ally or if yours breaks fast you can cast it on yourself again, any less cd time and you would be able to constantly cast it on yourself and more or less adding like 800-2000 hp to yourself as far as spells go.
it could get op pretty fast messing with cd's but i'll have to check it out to be sure.

VexslasherDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 4:52 PM | Message # 4
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
It's really cheap if your team mate gets the sheep of death and you get this spell you can cast it on the sheep and it can live though tons of attacks making the sheep almost unstoppable during mass :/

Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:45 PM | Message # 5
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
It's only magic damage so you can still just attack it. Also normally you just stun/silence/hex/sleep the sheep.

Inactive mod.

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 7:14 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote (Bond009)
i would have to look at the numbers to make sure but i think the cd is half of how long it lasts so you could at any given time cast it on yourself and an ally or if yours breaks fast you can cast it on yourself again, any less cd time and you would be able to constantly cast it on yourself and more or less adding like 800-2000 hp to yourself as far as spells go.
it could get op pretty fast messing with cd's but i'll have to check it out to be sure.

dude, i love the idea of it, its basically a counter to ww bolt coil noobs, which is FUCKING great

Quote (Vexslasher)
It's really cheap if your team mate gets the sheep of death and you get this spell you can cast it on the sheep and it can live though tons of attacks making the sheep almost unstoppable during mass :/

pocky has silence and spell shield just blocks damage, not effect, so u can still root bolt impale etc

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Anti-spell (All about anti-spell Cd)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats