Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 4:26 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

3.9 Isn't better than 3.8 excluding glitches - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » 3.9 Isn't better than 3.8 excluding glitches (trust me)
3.9 Isn't better than 3.8 excluding glitches
2DaYuDiEDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 7:27 AM | Message # 16
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (TheDeathKnight)
and wtf is this u cant attack while ur in divine??
the worst part man..

i agree on this, theres like 20 counters for maulers already (u can just divine net turtle at any time for or perma keep the mauler in one spot with 2-3 newts)
attacking bases during divine is what maulers were supposed to do anyways. they arent really that op...
and u can still divine shock bof, is that less op then? u dont even need to spend a single goldpiece for it to be effective!
for the rest, changes seem fair to me... maybe some less spell resistance on some tiers and its all good tongue

ProGlitcherDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 7:31 AM | Message # 17
Grunt
Group: New Users
Quote (Fir)
remove the blink of AI's paysants when you try to xmute them, it's so annoying x)

Isnt the whole point of chf footies? Challenge????!??

Quote (Fir)
carrion do 625 dmgs like before

U GUYS ARE FREAKING ANNOYING. I hate HPMM members pissing Bond cause they cant win without opped spells. ITS ALREADY OPPED AS IT IS. Freaking only HPMM members want OPPED spells MORE OP so they can beat pubs without skills
-MORTARS STILL DIE IN 1 SHOT BY SWARM AND U SAY ITS CRAP????? I CAN DESTROY 30 MORTAR RAID WITH 1 FREAKING SWARM <= thats fked up

Quote (TheDeathKnight)
To assasin : Your giving admin to some people that abuse red host modes etc. and swap bests to them.

Everyone is officially losing admin on the last day of december cause of this.

Quote (Cou)
Golemings one of my best builds but the armour type has changed.

This results one thing => Rush kill with acid before enemy strikes back :P

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
1000hp dmg when someone uses spell are OP

650 dmg and btw. It sucks like crap. Dies from range heros in like what? 4 shots???????????????????????????? <= trollz

Quote (IMALOSERCALLEDSTOOGE)
Lots of people quit after you made 3.9 like this.

No HPMM members quit. Only the APF team. They said that 3.7 was better and also they said 3.7 3.8 were stupid and would rather play 3.4

Quote (TheDeathKnight)
ur an idiot, only thing ur complaining abt is same thing ur other indian/paki (all the same anyway) nub did..bitch abt aoe's and tomes lol...

also dont talk abt no goleming or anything else in game cuz u've never touched nothing but aoe ww/divine xmute with tomes.

now jump on the band wagon cheese cake and downs kid...and flame on...

We can all admit that deathy beats u almost all the time.

Quote (Bond009)
I think 3.9 is more fun and balanced especially with counters to op strats that never really existed before like waves/dshield and xmute

U wished bond. U have gotta see SSD game where everyone gets BoF Shockwave DIvine Transmute. Then u wouldnt say that still

Quote (TheDeathKnight)
they used shammy

Shammies are very EASILY counterable. Speed scroll footies and RUSH around and surround them <= Cause shamans die TOO easily

Quote (Fir)
Most the time yes, but when someone has banish / a stun / 2 shams, you can't get lvl 11 cause each time you hang out of your base you get killed.

That is the stupidest skill set i ever heard. So players get Banish Bolt Unholy to do the same dmg as Banish BOlt COil"???? <= What a troll

fyi = CHF Footies is a hero game but its not HERO WARS. I still dont understand how 1 swarm wipes out tier 4 mortars <= Low mana > 8.4k....WOW WHAT A TROLLED GAME
Mana dragon = Bond. MAKE ITS DEFENSE STRONGER FOR TROLL SAKES. these units die in like 4 shot by archers... The fk is wrong with this unit? Any range units destroys this creep in 2 seconds top

Added (2011-12-18, 8:31 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I HAVE IDEA. IN DIVINE YOU CANNOT WAVE TOWERS! OR BREATH OF FIRE THEM!
should make game more balanced in ssd

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 8:12 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (ProGlitcher)
should make game more balanced in ssd

Ssd sucks.

Quote (ProGlitcher)

U GUYS ARE FREAKING ANNOYING. I hate HPMM members pissing Bond cause they cant win without opped spells. ITS ALREADY OPPED AS IT IS. Freaking only HPMM members want OPPED spells MORE OP so they can beat pubs without skills
-MORTARS STILL DIE IN 1 SHOT BY SWARM AND U SAY ITS CRAP????? I CAN DESTROY 30 MORTAR RAID WITH 1 FREAKING SWARM <= thats fked up

Just up their life one time and they won't get killed in one shot by carrion

Quote (ProGlitcher)
That is the stupidest skill set i ever heard. So players get Banish Bolt Unholy to do the same dmg as Banish BOlt COil"???? <= What a troll

I just said banish, not bolt and unholy. You can Banish / Roots / Owls for exemple...

Added (2011-12-18, 9:12 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Finaly after a few thoughs I think the only things that have to be fixed are:
- Let maulers being able to attack bases with divine, maybe except with ssd
- Make AI less strong, even if you don't remove pez's blink when try to xmute, cause they get Darks / Night terror / pengs / 2nd hero / god wards and it's really annoying

Then I think all others fixes are fine

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 10:30 AM | Message # 19
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
u cant attack while ur in divine?

if I am not wrong, this thing is suggested by arctty and I like this new way. furthermore this should be adapted to range divine mauler too(haven't tested it so not sure)
mauler used to be op and it still op. newt armor has been nerfed so its really weak at physical attack and clone turtle can be dispelled by newt or shammy. (I use mauler with shammy or newt. also there are 2 allies who can support mauler). TT and explosion can counter avatar mauler tho, but not every ppl pick tt or explosion...

I think divine shield should be canceled by not just channeling ultimate but also every other spells(at least ultimate like xmute).

Rest in Peace Rookies

2DaYuDiEDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 10:39 AM | Message # 20
Ninja
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
TT and explosion can counter avatar mauler tho, but not every ppl pick tt or explosion...

dont forget mindrape, torrential, forcefield
mindrape cd isnt much longer than avatar cd so u can complete ruin some1 evry time he uses avatar... lvl 1 mr has only 160 seconds cd (tt is more than 7 mins cd on lvl 1 so isnt big problem to maulers)

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 10:46 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
dont forget mindrape, torrential, forcefield

TT = torrential. happy

Just let maulers being maulers... Allow them to attack with divine except in ssd...

2DaYuDiEDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 11:07 AM | Message # 22
Ninja
Quote (Fir)

TT = torrential.

ehh ye i meant yamato tongue

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 11:09 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
i agree on this, theres like 20 counters for maulers already (u can just divine net turtle at any time for or perma keep the mauler in one spot with 2-3 newts)
attacking bases during divine is what maulers were supposed to do anyways. they arent really that op...
and u can still divine shock bof, is that less op then? u dont even need to spend a single goldpiece for it to be effective!
for the rest, changes seem fair to me... maybe some less spell resistance on some tiers and its all good

i told bond to make one creep to be anti mauler but all this other sh*t is gay. Bond just make a divine newt or some crap jeez is it that hard... also make them attack buildings and make a less cd rune for divine then if you want that no attack building crap. make it have like a 2 minute cd on it...

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 11:12 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
ehh ye i meant yamato

Yamato doesn't work on avatar, or it wasn't a few versions ago, maybe bond changed it but I think it doesn't

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 11:51 AM | Message # 25
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (Bond009)
t4-5 tech which shouldn't get completely wiped out by 1-3 aoes

o btw mortars still can be killed 1 shot by any aoe but nova and bof.

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 11:54 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
o btw mortars still can be killed 1 shot by any aoe but nova and bof.

Lol don't you know we can up their life for 125 gold and they won't get killed ?
And by the way if they have the +3 of armor from base they don't die in one shot.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 11:55 AM | Message # 27
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
I do but sometimes im too cheap too even do that dry dry dry dry dry dry and 99% of pubs dont know about it.

SHURA_BRDate: Monday, 19-Dec-2011, 11:55 PM | Message # 28
Noob
Group: New Users
The fixes and balances are fine IMO, good job there Bond. Just one thing, tough: it's pretty hard to host maps like this (at least where I play, this map isn't too popular). When people join the room and see too many dls, considering the size of the map (2.5mB+), they just give up on waiting. The new music sounds cool (the first five times or so, at least) but maybe you could cut it or some other not so important things. If I remember well, 3.7 or something had less than 1mB. But itt's just a suggestion.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » 3.9 Isn't better than 3.8 excluding glitches (trust me)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501