Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 5:50 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

3.9 Isn't better than 3.8 excluding glitches - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » 3.9 Isn't better than 3.8 excluding glitches (trust me)
3.9 Isn't better than 3.8 excluding glitches
TheDeathKnightDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 7:06 AM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
3.9 is not better than 3.8 excluding glitches. Bond those new creeps that do 1000hp dmg when someone uses spell are OP, you gotta make them get dispelled.
2nd thing is that You cant xmute the shamans at lvl 1 xmute.. Is it a joke or what? 2nd : tome time increased = sux, Hotkeys were made same of swarm and shock. Swarm's dmg was fine but still reduced. Bond trust me APF noobs are somewhere correct, 3.8 is better than 3.9 excluding glitches fixing.
To assasin : Your giving admin to some people that abuse red host modes etc. and swap bests to them.
A guy cant solo in 3.9 if he gets xmute cus you cant counter the shamans...
Swarm should deal 615-625 dmg like before and the list i mentioned above need to be rechanged..
Bond Lots of people quit after you made 3.9 like this.. I like 3.9 though divine mauler etc. everything fails.. no golems nothing , game aint fun anymore. I hope you guys are understanding what im saying and will think about it, specially u bond.
And once u guys play couple of 10 games of this version you may say that this is not better than 3.8 excluding glitches..

stoogeDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 7:12 AM | Message # 2
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
ur an idiot, only thing ur complaining abt is same thing ur other indian/paki (all the same anyway) nub did..bitch abt aoe's and tomes lol...

also dont talk abt no goleming or anything else in game cuz u've never touched nothing but aoe ww/divine xmute with tomes.

now jump on the band wagon cheese cake and downs kid...and flame on...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

CouDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 7:37 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Golemings one of my best builds but the armour type has changed. golems can now be raped in 3.5 seconds but I dont beg for it to be changed back. I like a challenge. At any rate, aoes and ww were over-used and there werent much counters for them. Overall, 3.9 is balanced and better but every time I see complaints, it always has something to do with aoes as if it's the only spell in the game.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

ÜberGeekDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 8:40 AM | Message # 4
Mr. Löwenstein
3.9 is better:

- some towers require tiering which I don't like but overall it's a good thing
- higher tiers got the necessary magic resistance
- divine+xmute got nerfed (again angry )but it still works so I'm happy
biggrin

Quote (Cou)
golems can now be raped in 3.5 seconds

Such and exact number...Cou I like it when you talk nerdy. kiss wink

Quote (TheDeathKnight)
trust me

With what? lol lol

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

TheDeathKnightDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 9:34 AM | Message # 5
Grunt
Quote (stooge)
ur an idiot, only thing ur complaining abt is same thing ur other indian/paki (all the same anyway) nub did..bitch abt aoe's and tomes lol...

also dont talk abt no goleming or anything else in game cuz u've never touched nothing but aoe ww/divine xmute with tomes.

now jump on the band wagon cheese cake and downs kid...and flame on...

LOL are you joking me? Ive played all the styles and all the styles like 80% and abt the aoes/tomes, 100% ofc.. Stooge if your not good with aoes means you suck like hell.. Your interfering here to start flaming, bop your watching this right? Dont block it cos it's an idea but just block so that stooge can't message here..

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 11:19 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
lol i haven't played game in forever but then i played 3.9 yesterday... it was so weird new music and everything but i guess its better then its old thing.

ÜberGeekDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 12:44 PM | Message # 7
Mr. Löwenstein
I used to play 3.8, but then...

cry

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 2:52 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
3.9 is better than 3.8, stop saying shit lol.
Who care about aoe Shock and Carrion same hotkey ? APF clan ? WOAAHHH I'M SCAREEEED !

Seriously, Bond did very well that time, except for first tome cooldown increased.
Oh and also I just agree knight to make carrion do 625 dmgs like before, it's a spell like an other, why this one ?

By the way stooge: I understand you can hate knight, but you can't say he haven't played different styles except aoe ww, cause I have never seen him taking that...

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 3:54 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Fir)
By the way stooge: I understand you can hate knight, but you can't say he haven't played different styles except aoe ww, cause I have never seen him taking that...

oh my god quit being the momma of the forums its f*cking annoying

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 4:43 PM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (TheDeathKnight)
1000hp dmg when someone uses spell are OP

no 100hp dmg. its the counter for aoe ww. ur just mad becuz some ppl are smart enuf to buy a dragon to counter you.
Quote (Fir)
h and also I just agree knight to make carrion do 625 dmgs like before, it's a spell like an other, why this one ?

the damage on all aoes is fine, the buff needs to be to reduce cooldowns and mana on all aoe's w.o changing dmg. 1-2sec reduction on cd and 50-60 less mana.

Bond009Date: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 2:32 AM | Message # 11
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
carrion was the most op aoe there is.. its the easiest to use becuz it could target anything and also did more max dmg than any other, why should the best/easiest aoe to use be buffed back to being the strongest? if i were to make an aoe over 600 dmg again it wouldn't be one of the waves.

i was in a hurry to finish up 3.9 before exam week, so i didnt think everything over as much before i released it. but i still think most things are not bad.
the flying creeps that burn u when u cast only do a max of 650 and arnt too hard to kill with bats/ranged hero/ranged tech, and they arnt super easy to use and require a little attention to use right.
xmuting shams at lvl 1.. idk didnt feel like it was a big deal either way because they are a costly creep that is semi weak and its not hard to get to lvl 11 most the time..

The waves having the same hot-key isnt a huge deal, was just to discourage ppl from picking such an easy build, if they choose that they should at least have to click a bit..

i had someone use like 4-5 shams vs me and they all died without a ton of effort and i was with pubs

"Bond Lots of people quit after you made 3.9 like this.. I like 3.9 though divine mauler etc. everything fails.. no golems nothing , game aint fun anymore."
idk about this i dont notice numbers changing too much, if anything the game should be getting more fun because its not so easy anymore to just wipe pubs with easy op builds

i enjoy playing 3.9 more and going back to 3.8 is frustrating its lacking important things that im use to having now, and killing units with aoes is still pretty much just as easy aside from t4-5 tech which shouldn't get completely wiped out by 1-3 aoes anyway. I think 3.9 is more fun and balanced especially with counters to op strats that never really existed before like waves/dshield and xmute

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 3:19 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Make forked doing 600 dmgs. =)

But I just agree with ya bond. Except for the shams not xmuting lvl 1...
Quote (Bond009)
its not hard to get to lvl 11 most the time..

Most the time yes, but when someone has banish / a stun / 2 shams, you can't get lvl 11 cause each time you hang out of your base you get killed.
Ofc you can use invis potions, but it's hard to feed from other teams when you are lvl 6 - 8...

dagottoDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 3:48 AM | Message # 13
Archer
Group: New Users
but deathknight you forget. you can still win and own with aeos ofc they not a strong as they used to be but you can still own with them

TheDeathKnightDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 5:40 AM | Message # 14
Grunt
lol I know i soloed a full mass pool team which were alts, they used shammy, i was aoes and had xmute i could not xmute the shamans.. and wtf is this u cant attack while ur in divine??
the worst part man..

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 18-Dec-2011, 5:45 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Just one think you have to fix bond : remove the blink of AI's paysants when you try to xmute them, it's so annoying x)

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » 3.9 Isn't better than 3.8 excluding glitches (trust me)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501