Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 4:10 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New Ideas - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » New Ideas (Ideas that should be added on? Plz Take Time To Look)
New Ideas
LamsauceDate: Friday, 09-Mar-2012, 3:29 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
When heros pick abilities, sometimes i mislick and get stuck with the ability. Now i know theres a repick command but what if its your favorite hero or what if it was your last repick?? We should be able to sell the abi back for one wood.

When repicking heros, i dont think repicking a normal hero should count for a repick. I did repick 3 times in a row and got all normal heros all times.

When panda uses ultimate while under Mind Rape, the duration is VERY LONG, it probably goes for avatar also but im not sure, (request to be Nerfed)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bond009Date: Friday, 09-Mar-2012, 4:00 PM | Message # 2
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (Lamsauce)
When heros pick abilities, sometimes i mislick and get stuck with the ability. Now i know theres a repick command but what if its your favorite hero or what if it was your last repick?? We should be able to sell the abi back for one wood.

i could do this but its an awful lot of work for a very low reward :/ the chances of this mistake happening are like 1 in 100 tops and the work to change it all is very time consuming.. I know it can be annoying and i agree but i have done this once myself out of the 2000ish games i've played

Quote (Lamsauce)
When repicking heros, i dont think repicking a normal hero should count for a repick. I did repick 3 times in a row and got all normal heros all times.

its like that already, every time you repick and you get a normal hero that adds one back to your repick count, so if you got a normal hero every single time in theory you could repick endlessly.

Quote (Lamsauce)
When panda uses ultimate while under Mind Rape, the duration is VERY LONG, it probably goes for avatar also but im not sure, (request to be Nerfed)

i have never experienced this because many ppl dont keep panda often, ill have to test it out, i think it does this because when you use that ulti it is changing units. So it is more or less like using chims or summoning bears while a hero is in MR and you get to keep those chims or bears as if they were yours until they die.
This does not work the same way with avatar, its completely different

MASTA_BKRDate: Friday, 09-Mar-2012, 4:06 PM | Message # 3
Ghoul
Group: Users
when u MR panda or windale, and if your lucky enough to click his ulti while under MR,,,, you do keep it for the entire ulti

spider is my bitch

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 10-Mar-2012, 1:17 AM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
that is a good thing because honestly the panda ult sucks balls. the wolf is easy to kill. bond see what i mean, i suggested this a long time ago and you said its a stupid idea. honestly its not only misclicks but u think of something better with your build or you see a build you want to counter but you already took your skills and dont have any repicks left. these happen every game. maybe just add a shop in mid of skill pick that says repick skills?

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 10-Mar-2012, 1:33 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
why don't we just straight up have a sell back feature... just click on it and ching its sold back...... jeez... its not like its a huge balance in game it won't affect the out come it just makes it easier for someone to correct a mistake...

LamsauceDate: Saturday, 10-Mar-2012, 1:37 AM | Message # 6
Grunt
Exactly what Killer said..if the person is out of repicks theres no way to counter someone who has a build where it is very hard to stop. And i also like the idea of re picking the skill in middle of shop.. but does that come to an account where hero is at the same level where item was used?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MASTA_BKRDate: Saturday, 10-Mar-2012, 3:25 AM | Message # 7
Ghoul
Quote (Lamsauce)
if the person is out of repicks theres no way to counter someone who has a build where it is very hard to stop.

stop looking at other ppls builds, you cheater

spider is my bitch

2DaYuDiEDate: Saturday, 10-Mar-2012, 4:08 AM | Message # 8
Ninja
Events
some nub types -reset
Conditions
Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(((ability shops region) contains (Picked unit)) Equal to True) or (((ulti shops regions) contains (Picked unit)) Equal to True)
Then - Actions
Player - Add (Number of items carried by (Picked unit)) to (Triggering player) Current lumber
Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) for (Triggering player) at (Center of (where every hero spawns.....)) facing Default building facing degrees
Else - Actions

how much work is that? biggrin took me about 1 min u lazy bitch tongue

Bond009Date: Saturday, 10-Mar-2012, 4:34 AM | Message # 9
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
haha i meant to do it the classy way with having each item click would take a good amount of time.. thats how i would do it if i did lol ;p

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 10-Mar-2012, 9:48 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
just -rr... noobs

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » New Ideas (Ideas that should be added on? Plz Take Time To Look)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats