Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 5:39 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

One Basic Thing That Needs To Be Fixed - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » One Basic Thing That Needs To Be Fixed
One Basic Thing That Needs To Be Fixed
T-SwizzleDate: Wednesday, 18-Apr-2012, 2:53 AM | Message # 1
Ghoul
Group: Banned Users
Awards: 0
Remove all modes.
SSD IS TERRIBLE and imbalanced, yet noobs vote for it every single time. This is a problem. Remove modes from the game. Or at least require that it get 75% of votes instead of 50%

Thank you and goodbye.

EDIT: also get rid of all bots so that there's only one. Games will fill way faster that way.

Message edited by T-Swizzle - Wednesday, 18-Apr-2012, 3:22 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 18-Apr-2012, 3:11 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Cant. SSD is the reason why so many people play this game.
Otherwise, it would be like the days when
it took litterally 1 hr PER GAME

THecashDate: Wednesday, 18-Apr-2012, 5:02 AM | Message # 3
Grunt
Group: Users
thats true ssd is fun as well its meant to be inba so it takes away the slow speed of chf and makes it like custom hero footies fast motion its just fun if you need a quick game

HPMM=THecash

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 18-Apr-2012, 6:02 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Quote (THecash)
ssd is fun

Someone...Shoot him in the face for me

Quote (THecash)
its meant to be inba

Never knew imba was spelled inba

Quote (THecash)
it takes away the slow speed of chf and makes it like custom hero footies fast motion

CHF isnt a slow game. Your just sh3t thats all. I saw u play and i realized why u liked ssd. You couldnt even win pubs out of 10 games. Heck wait! YOUR WORSE THAN PUB

Quote (THecash)
its just fun if you need a quick game

I can go a faster game in normal than in ssd. Why? Cause in ssd, there are lvl 20 maulers that just r4pe u while in normal, spells are somewhat balanced in low lvls

2DaYuDiEDate: Wednesday, 18-Apr-2012, 6:03 AM | Message # 5
Ninja
in evry ssd game theres like 5 starfalls comming up... fucking ennoying to silence it and its op in mass >.> same for ssd... people just use ulti aoe spells in ww and enemies have no way to see them, its bs..
some suggestions...
make buildings in ssd have some more hp and dmg maybe, its too easy to bk, evryone gets lvl 20 within 10 mins of game
also, maybe lower the exp rate a bit (200-250% or so)
add a unit to ftd waves that detects invis units (rushing to mid with 5 units and a starfall, killing all 4 team's waves is cool, but kinda bs too)

and yes, swizzle is right... this was said before, 50% is not enough to make a vote pass
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Cant. SSD is the reason why so many people play this game.
Otherwise, it would be like the days when
it took litterally 1 hr PER GAME

if people would actually bother to learn the normal mode... they could actually appreciate it

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 18-Apr-2012, 6:53 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Well, too bad. We're too fucking late now.

It couldn't been taken out when I/others posted about it like 10 fucking versions ago, but now finally people are starting to realize it's been shit from the start?

Really???

Well again we're too deep in it now and it would fuck up the amount that join. Should have listened to me 5000 posts ago...

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

THecashDate: Wednesday, 18-Apr-2012, 7:21 PM | Message # 7
Grunt
too late chf is nearly dead anyways arnt new ppl all the same dude seriously tell yourselves this you guys think ssd is boring right why do you think pubs do it is it beacuse they think its boring... god seriously they like it that solves the question why pubs do it. if there was no ssd chf would be dead

Added (2012-04-18, 8:13 PM)
---------------------------------------------
and tswift make it 75 percent wont make a difference majority of chf players vote yes only 2 or 3 vote no >.> dude think about this if ssd was removed all those ssd lovers would rage in thie forum about why chf should have ssd like you guys are doing ... this is just a forum filled with ssd haters thats why this is one sidded if you asked a pub they would like it its just like taking apso out of dota thats how much ssd means to pubs

Added (2012-04-18, 8:16 PM)
there's no way of balancing it just do this take make it so aoe ultis don't work during mass then you will be fine, there is a way but i doubt its easy it like doing what spells cant be picked together like coil and bolt cant be picked together for ssd and so on.

Added (2012-04-18, 8:17 PM)
ps wtf rosa how did you know i was there .... i played with acccreate there you go problem solved it might allready be solved but who cares rosa is accCreate

Added (2012-04-18, 8:21 PM)
i kinda quit chf ages ago i just play it every 4 5 weeks its not fun as it use to be just got bored of it all the same stuff bolts coil ww wards acid bomb and so on

HPMM=THecash

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 18-Apr-2012, 8:13 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote (THecash)
this is just a forum filled with ssd haters thats why this is one sidded if you asked a pub they would like it its just like taking apso out of dota thats how much ssd means to pubs

ssd is a fun mode. I admit it too. But when you play ssd 100/100 games, I think you will go mad too. AND THESE PUBS ALL LEAVE RIGHT AFTER MASS. THEY ALWAYS LOSE, OR B3TCH AROUND WITH EQ GLITCH

Quote (THecash)
hat spells cant be picked together like coil and bolt cant be picked together for ssd and so on.

Coil and Bolt is not op. Only for nubs it is. For pros, its the gay endurance summons or bof/shockwave/divine cr3p

THecashDate: Wednesday, 18-Apr-2012, 8:35 PM | Message # 9
Grunt
yeah

HPMM=THecash

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 19-Apr-2012, 6:43 PM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Someone...Shoot him in the face for me

loony loony loony loony loony loony loony loony loony loony loony loony
ssd sucks balls cash. the only ways to win pretty much are aoe ww, bears endurance, and treants builds(rarely will u see a BA/Tech build win ssd).

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 19-Apr-2012, 7:23 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
the only ways to win pretty much are aoe ww, bears endurance, and treants builds(rarely will u see a BA/Tech build win ssd).

Or just do some glitches wink

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » One Basic Thing That Needs To Be Fixed
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats