• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Pet Idea
Pet Idea
VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 25-Dec-2013, 4:32 PM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
I have an idea when a teams pet dies an item could become available in a shop in that teams section to buy a pet again. It would be owned by the person who buys it. The reason for this would be because if you have a noob who goes and grabs all the items in your teams items spot and never res pet then you can still get it back after he killed your pet. It's just an idea and then after purchased it would be gone from the shop again so your team could only have 1 pet at all times. And maybe even only have it purchasable once then at least someone who knew enough to buy it had control of it before you lose pet.

This would just make it more fair for the good players who are with noobs. I mean sure we could buy that other temporary pet but it's pretty much only good for a single time of saving your team from a group of summons.

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Wednesday, 25-Dec-2013, 4:45 PM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Investor
Quote Vexslasher ()
have an idea when a teams pet dies an item could become available in a shop in that teams section to buy a pet again. It would be owned by the person who buys it. The reason for this would be because if you have a noob who goes and grabs all the items in your teams items spot and never res pet then you can still get it back after he killed your pet. It's just an idea and then after purchased it would be gone from the shop again so your team could only have 1 pet at all times. And maybe even only have it purchasable once then at least someone who knew enough to buy it had control of it before you lose pet.

This would just make it more fair for the good players who are with noobs. I mean sure we could buy that other temporary pet but it's pretty much only good for a single time of saving your team from a group of summons.

nice but will be each base have heal mana and hp , because a pet for 3 players mm tommy

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 25-Dec-2013, 5:33 PM | Message # 3
Site Manager
Quote O_o]-PrincipV ()
nice but will be each base have heal mana and hp , because a pet for 3 players mm tommy

I'm not saying a pet for all 3 players just saying 1 person from your team could buy back the pet 1 time if it died, and the person who bought it would be the owner of it. Sorta like how it is for the person who res the pet but if a noob got the res you can still get your pet back.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Wednesday, 25-Dec-2013, 5:56 PM | Message # 4
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Yep that's good but i already put that idea several months ago in the doc i made for bond

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 25-Dec-2013, 6:42 PM | Message # 5
Site Manager
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Yep that's good but i already put that idea several months ago in the doc i made for bond

Oh I didn't know, when I tried to download it was expired. So I haven't seen that list yet.

kb420Date: Wednesday, 25-Dec-2013, 8:29 PM | Message # 6
Archer
Group: Users
i like the pet idea

i-connectDate: Wednesday, 25-Dec-2013, 9:19 PM | Message # 7
Lead Administrator
But this can be abused if people buy a peasant and just blink and steal other people pet if you can buy it. You can have more  pet res if it is buy able in shop. Bond please dear fix the biggest glitch in chf history that never get fixed. Peasant can steal base runes and other stuff from people base.
bond fix peasant glitch plz!!!!

Bond009Date: Thursday, 26-Dec-2013, 3:23 AM | Message # 8
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote i-connect ()
Bond please dear fix the biggest glitch in chf history that never get fixed. Peasant can steal base runes and other stuff from people base.
bond fix peasant glitch plz!!!!

idk how do other ppl feel about this?
i kinda like it sometimes more often than not the ability to use a peasant in others base areas.
i originally made it this way on purpose but is it a problem that really needs changing?

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 26-Dec-2013, 4:08 AM | Message # 9
Hero
Quote i-connect ()
But this can be abused if people buy a peasant and just blink and steal other people pet if you can buy it. You can have more pet res if it is buy able in shop. Bond please dear fix the biggest glitch in chf history that never get fixed. Peasant can steal base runes and other stuff from people base.bond fix peasant glitch plz!!!!

No the thing is that this item would only works if your pet is dead and u already (or can't) used free item pet rez.

mehrquackDate: Thursday, 26-Dec-2013, 7:06 AM | Message # 10
Grunt
Bond dont remove the ability of peasent to steal items from hostile teams. In my opinion it is a good part of the game to counter penguins or to make a attack successful.
===>@Bond could u make me a own hero "mehrquack" who looks similar to bob the newt ? :d

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

MrDark_DevilDate: Thursday, 26-Dec-2013, 11:12 AM | Message # 11
Hero
nice that will help a lot good idea smile ,, when i lost my pet i buy wizard -.- ...

so i like your idea smile

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

i-connectDate: Thursday, 26-Dec-2013, 1:10 PM | Message # 12
Lead Administrator
Bond: I like to abuse the glitch also, but this glitch gives so much advantage that isn't part of the game. Please ant cost 300 and I can use items? Please ant magic immune heal base quick have blink and can have peasant armor with 3 extra open spot?.... I thought ur trying to make game more balance and this shows you really don't care about balance, but what people like to abuse. Really unfair to pubs.
footy: what I'm talking about. The thing is you don't need pet res and after your pet died second time and bought pet again, you can steal other people pet res with peasant glitch if they didnt buy it.... Yes you could do it now game with peasant glitch, but corpse time made it harder to do it in time.
i indeed abuse this glitch also and won unfairly because of it, but I think this shit is totally rigged. The only Creep i think should allow to glitch is like bears because they can't even hold items. Like wtf bears can't be in people shop, but peasant can to steal shit. Nice balance game for reals. Peasant can steal runes and shit and making them win. A real game with pro should be stocking runes you buy from your base not fing stealing runes and win by unfair advantage.

Message edited by i-connect - Thursday, 26-Dec-2013, 1:15 PM

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 26-Dec-2013, 1:58 PM | Message # 13
Hero
Quote i-connect ()
footy: what I'm talking about. The thing is you don't need pet res and after your pet died second time and bought pet again, you can steal other people pet res with peasant glitch if they didnt buy it.... Yes you could do it now game with peasant glitch, but corpse time made it harder to do it in time.

Few things :
- If your pet is dead by canon tower you can't rez him
- Sometimes you haven't time to rez your pet because too much pressure, or you can simply fail.
- If your opponents killed your pet (and you can't rez him anymore) and if he has mass summons 1 Jamie or Joza won't be enough in terms of mana and gold. It's happend a lot in ssd and this item could also help if your opponent has vengeance for example (and pet dead ofc)

Well then in my doc I wrote this :
Buff item « Pet Spawn» (Actually with item you can add a pet for 2 min and it's cost 575 gold). Change this to rez pet forever and price cost would be 850 gold and limited to 1 pet only per team. It’s only if your pet is dead.

I'm agree, the fact you can steal runes could be cheap sometimes BUT it's add more balance than unbalance.
Steal runes with peons help you to counter cheap tactics like mass chimera / tank / etc.
I know your next argue : "It's Cheap you can counter pinguins with only 2 / 3 runes"
-> Well true, but you can atleast kill all their units + towers + heroes + 1 base (at least). Then they have no defense and you could end them with 1 summon hero and you can steal rune too. It's allowed for everyone.

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Thursday, 26-Dec-2013, 2:06 PM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Pet Idea
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1