• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Heroes experience
Heroes experience
Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 7:46 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I have always bad luck and i lose vs some noobs who have only 2 heroes and black arrows (one ally is dropped or afk and they type "-test afk")... With only 2 heroes they got faster experience and more gold. There is nothing what you can do. For me its problem because i lose easy vs noob with low stats and i lose for example 50 or more ELO in 1 game.

For example i remember game where Cou lose vs mehrquack who picked arrows + teleport and have only 2 hero but mehrquack have no chance beat Cou in regular game. When i got only 2 heroes and picked arrows i won very easy vs Walter and Cesar. Also i remember game where i got only 2 hero and picked arrows and win vs Soundwaves + Osetinas but i know they are much better players than me and i have no chance beat them in regular fair game: http://playchf.tk/game/56488/

My question: its possible fix it? I mean if some team have 2 or 1 hero only they will not get more EXP than other teams with 3 heroes. Also my idea is if you will type "-test afk" you will be allowed use his units but you will not get his 1900 gold and you will not can buy auras items or  jammy priest (these things ruin every mass).

Yes i remember i was abusing this sh*t too one week ago vs stooge (i said my ally "be afk i will write test afk for 2k gold and only 2 hero mass) and i won very easy with black arrows but now i know it was bad.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 7:48 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 8:14 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
This is one of main reasons we are waiting for new update in chf
However, in this rate, the new map will be released in 2200 so just give up.
There is basically no counter unless you do -control to both ur allies and send both their heros to base manually during mass (this is bannable)
Or
You win mass, or you super outwit the enemy, or you level up quick, or...
(GIVES UP)

For now, until new release, there is practically no counter.
There are many things in this chf game that has in "practicality" no counter although there are counters for everything "theoretically"

In these games, just have fun and chose spells you want. It is highly doubtful you can win.

Added (21-Jan-2014, 8:14 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Adam_CZ ()
My question: its possible fix it? I mean if some team have 2 or 1 hero only they will not get more EXP than other teams with 3 heroes.
That screws up balance. Na, 2 heros or 1 heros should still get more exp than 3 heros.
Plus, 2 heros or 1 hero can also be disadvantage against a team with mass aoe or golemmer or banisher or hker (saying that those 2 heros or 1 hero doesnt have donation)

This issue with 1/2 heros has been going for long time now.
And I don't think there is any "good" solution because every game has different scenarios

mehrquackDate: Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 1:21 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
eh ?
adam :
For example i remember game where Cou lose vs mehrquack who picked arrows + teleport and have only 2 hero but mehrquack have no chance beat Cou in regular game. When i got only 2 heroes and picked arrows i won very easy vs Walter and Cesar. Also i remember game where i got only 2 hero and picked arrows and win vs Soundwaves + Osetinas but i know they are much better players than me and i have no chance beat them in regular fair game: http://playchf.tk/game/56488/

My question: its possible fix it? I mean if some team have 2 or 1 hero only they will not get more EXP than other teams with 3 heroes. Also my idea is if you will type "-test afk" you will be allowed use his units but you will not get his 1900 gold and you will not can buy auras items or jammy priest (these things ruin every mass).

Yes i remember i was abusing this sh*t too one week ago vs stooge (i said my ally "be afk i will write test afk for 2k gold and only 2 hero mass) and i won very easy with black arrows but now i know it was bad.

Adam as i won vs cou the game was balanced . After mass we were at the same level , but my destroyed his build
Afer this game we made 2 rmk while cou won 1 vs my build and the other won lost regular
How u came to this replay ?. I promised cou not to post because of making him qq
In fact in my gameing history i have won many game against cou =>i have a chance

Added (21-Jan-2014, 1:21 PM)
MOREOVER U ARE AN IDOIT
My question: its possible fix it? I mean if some team have 2 or 1 hero only they will not get more EXP than other teams with 3 heroes. Also my idea is if you will type "-test afk" you will be allowed use his units but you will not get his 1900 gold and you will not can buy auras items or jammy priest (these things ruin every mass).
3 HEROS = more aoes , serpant ward + auros = garanted win if ur teammates arent reatarded
only two hero if one of them is retarded u will loose

Fix : Both teammates should get gold from test afk.

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 3:09 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
It should not be "fixed", it should be "nerfed". 
Let's say when you have 3 heroes in team you get 100% exp. When you have 2 heroes you get 150%. Make it to 115 or 125%, it should be fine.

I agree 2 heroes is pretty insane right now.

b3pDate: Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 3:23 PM | Message # 5
Hero
People always cry "Its 2v3" Or something..
If u put 150 % to 125 %, they will auto leave because that will become un-playable

b3p

Message edited by b3p - Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 3:23 PM

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 3:32 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote b3p ()
If u put 150 % to 125 %, they will auto leave because that will become un-playable
Surely not. You still have the gold advantage, it's already enough to make you win easily, just a bit less than if you had more exp.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 8:11 PM | Message # 7
Hero
In doc I made I suggested this :
Make first hero free, set start gold to 100 and add bonus of 500 gold if there is 1 leaver or 700 gold – 800 gold for 2 leavers.

The "-test afk" abuse to start with 2K gold + 2 hero is another problem

Added (21-Jan-2014, 8:11 PM)
After «-test afk » add command to do "-goldcolor". Wait2 min each time is too long.

When mode “-pool off” is on remove gold command if there is a leave
r

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 8:12 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 10:58 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
In doc I made I suggested this :
Make first hero free, set start gold to 100 and add bonus of 500 gold if there is 1 leaver or 700 gold – 800 gold for 2 leavers.

i like this, making the first hero free and start gold at 200 would partially eliminate pooling 1900 to one person. however, giving the gold to them and giving them the option to choose what they want is an unfair advantage to the rest of the teams since they cant force their allies to select certain spells. couple this with the additional xp absorbed due to there only being 2 heroes and its basically game(if they can rush after mass)

instead of giving gold if a teammate actually leaves, why not give a random item(sort of lottery) to help at mass?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 11:28 PM | Message # 9
Hero
Quote ic3dt3a ()
i like this, making the first hero free and start gold at 200 would partially eliminate pooling 1900 to one person. however, giving the gold to them and giving them the option to choose what they want is an unfair advantage to the rest of the teams since they cant force their allies to select certain spells. couple this with the additional xp absorbed due to there only being 2 heroes and its basically game(if they can rush after mass)instead of giving gold if a teammate actually leaves, why not give a random item(sort of lottery) to help at mass?

- 1 leaver = 500 bonus gold + 100 gold from start = 600 -> you can choose to buy rats + wards or Jamy or something else.
It's give you advantage for mass ofc but don't forget that in fair teams the two hero team will be f$cked in late game because it's would be 2 vs 3.

- 2 leavers = 700 bonus gold + 100 gold from start = 800 -> Great advantage at mass + exp bonus but you have to rape your opponents quickly because then you will be raped. 700 or 800 gold instead of 2 K gold balance this problem fast entierly.
800 bonus gold will be the best because 800  + 100 = 900 = 1 jamy or aura + wards

Added (21-Jan-2014, 11:28 PM)
The great problem with 2 leaver is Exp bonus but well if you are playing in team you could get druids, yamato, TT, sleep and buy thor and rod of envy (even in normal) to slow / stop him.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Wednesday, 22-Jan-2014, 6:42 AM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 22-Jan-2014, 4:42 AM | Message # 10
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
This is one of main reasons we are waiting for new update in chf

there are so many resons that we are waiting for new update but yes this is one of reasons

Rest in Peace Rookies

CouDate: Wednesday, 22-Jan-2014, 4:48 AM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Is it neccessary to remind me of that fateful day when merquack deffet me mellow

I think IMO it is better to be at a disadvantage with 2 hero then have gold and exp advantage! Because if you win with 2 hero in a disadvantage, you will get more respect + Adam and APF will not intentionally ruin any games.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Wednesday, 22-Jan-2014, 10:36 AM | Message # 12
Hero
It would be best if Heroes get the same xp, 1,2,3,4,5 heroes always same experience.

No more extra experience for 1 or 2 hero, it would be great. biggrin

CHF for life :) ^^

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 22-Jan-2014, 3:46 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
2 or 1 hero always ruin game... do you want evidence? just check this game today: http://playchf.tk/game/101910/

two best CHF teams lose vs noob in team 4 because he had only 2 heroes in mass

today i had game vs DjFuck and it was really easy: http://playchf.tk/game/101856/

really need fix this bug (make it team with 2 or 1 heroes will not get more experience than teams with 3 heroes)

this game 2 days ago was really unfair... me and new_comer lose vs noobs who had stats something like 10% wins and 90% loses only because 2  heroes... he pick mass teleport and black arrows - when he mass tp in our base he was dryads (tier 4) with upgrade attack 15 and endurance + trueshot aura level 6 (our heroes level 10 and tier 1) what we can do????

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Wednesday, 22-Jan-2014, 3:48 PM

mehrquackDate: Thursday, 23-Jan-2014, 9:29 AM | Message # 14
Grunt
adam versus djfuck alone and if u win fast u can say it was easy

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Heroes experience
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search