Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 4:21 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

When its out CHF in Reforged? - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » When its out CHF in Reforged? (When its out CHF in Reforged?)
When its out CHF in Reforged?
APF-PrimeDate: Friday, 31-Jan-2020, 4:29 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
When out Bond009 out the good map 4.1 or idk the name in REFORGED, cuz the map its buged in WC3R and the animation of spells same buged :C

ÜberGeekDate: Saturday, 01-Feb-2020, 0:31 AM | Message # 2
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
My advice to you, and to anyone else still hanging around here, is to get a refund on Reforged and avoid it like the plague.

I think I am eventually going to post an epic rant on the colossal fukup that is Reforged.

Stay tuned.

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 01-Feb-2020, 11:43 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Honestly i after the new terms by blizzard i think bond should wait before making chf  4.2 or chf reforge edition... atm what i understand is if bond makes the map now.. blizzard will own the idea and the map meaning... he wont be able to make his own CHF game like dota.... without paying blizzard

[img][/img]

DooMsDate: Saturday, 01-Feb-2020, 12:04 PM | Message # 4
Rifleman
I'm the best player

OttoJDate: Sunday, 02-Feb-2020, 0:23 AM | Message # 5
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
Oh dooms.   Well so far reforged is not so good.  I have been doing the campaigns and it is not much better than the original.  Have played a couple of custom games and it is ok, but most have significant bugs.  Oh well.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

DooMsDate: Sunday, 02-Feb-2020, 8:36 AM | Message # 6
Rifleman
Yo tottoj

Message edited by DooMs - Sunday, 02-Feb-2020, 8:38 AM

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 04-Feb-2020, 8:20 AM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote Web-Ghost ()
he wont be able to make his own CHF game like dota.... without paying blizzard
I don't feel like this is ever going to happen. If you really want a CHF game like dota, you should make it.  mellow 

But honestly, if Bond is willing to make it happen, I would be down to help. (I have some experience with game engines)

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 04-Feb-2020, 10:50 PM | Message # 8
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
I won't be editing in the reforged client ever now that Blizzard sold their sole, I don't think too many map makers will be editing in Reforged.. I'm really disappointed in Blizzard.

I may still edit in an older W.E client like 1.28.5 that way the map will be compatible with private servers like https://u.to/a9p7

I cant fix the custom spell bug because Blizzard screwed up the engineering upgrade spell in Reforged. They did this once before in the old wc client i think in 1.30.1
I'll have to wait until they fix that, but with everything they need to fix im sure thats low on their list.

I'd like to make our own private wc3 server at some point, but for now i may start playing on eurobattle.net
If anyone knows how to do this i could use help. I have a server that could host it.

OttoJDate: Saturday, 08-Feb-2020, 6:44 PM | Message # 9
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
Well, sad to see CHF go, but this will help my addiction if it is no longer available.  My wife has been praying for this day for a long time.  Let me know if you ever start up on private servers.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

Bond009Date: Sunday, 01-Mar-2020, 3:50 PM | Message # 10
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
I'll still edit updates sometimes on the old W.E which will work on the new game, just wont edit on the new editor that has that new EULA agreement that makes blizzard own rights. I'm not a fan of this new Activision Blizzard for that sneaky move.
Also i'll work to get this up on private servers soon as well.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » When its out CHF in Reforged? (When its out CHF in Reforged?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats