Saturday, 04-May-2024, 2:04 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Custom Hero Footies 1v1 / 3v3 Edition - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Custom Hero Footies 1v1 / 3v3 Edition
Custom Hero Footies 1v1 / 3v3 Edition
Bond009Date: Monday, 21-Feb-2011, 6:08 PM | Message # 16
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yea i read it all and it could be neat it can be fun to play 1v1 Talk likes it alot and is good at 1v1 also. what i dont get is why wont what vamp said just close slots and do a 1v1 or 3v3 work?
If seeing the enemies abilities is the main issue theres a way around that im sure if theres only a few players
also i can probably do something that could auto detect 1 player being in 1 slot and 1 in green slot to make it 1v1, it doesnt need to be a mode and i dont think i have to make a whole new map for it. I dont have the ambition or drive for that anyway lol so it would have to be in this same map. This is the last game ill probably ever make which is why i put anything that comes to mind in this game such as CTF lol

Anyway idk about doing all this for 3.5 depends how much work it ends up being but i can make it so like a menu pops up when a player is in red/green slot with only 2 players being in the game and give options like hide skill picking/no cannon/more bounty stuff like that..
I cant do a true double bounty becuz for some reason wc doesnt give a way to detect or control that unless i made a whole separate custom bounty system and not use wc3's (thats not gonna happen) lol

but yea if alot of ppl like that i could do it i suppose.

AntyoneDate: Monday, 21-Feb-2011, 7:51 PM | Message # 17
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
well what i wanted is observers, people in other teams would spawn and that's a no no lol
besides we don't want to use clan's bots for these games, it would mean we'd have to kick people? i'd see many objections towards this kind of action.
well idk anymore.. I suggested new map so it could be with observers too.

Message edited by Antyone - Monday, 21-Feb-2011, 7:52 PM

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 5:45 PM | Message # 18
Overall Site Owner
oh yeah well wouldnt need to use clan bots for a 1v1 or 3v3 anyway becuz those wouldnt be hard to fill obviously so could just host a 1v1 yourself and have the guy u wanna vs join.

as for making observer slots. any map can do that. even melee maps without editing anything its just how you host and the settings you put on it before u host. just go to options to the right side when u r about to host and set it to referees that way ppl can talk to obs and to all if they want.

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 6:00 PM | Message # 19
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
yea but they could as well give info to someone like "he gets vault" etc. no?
Damn, I wish I could host actually...

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 6:19 PM | Message # 20
Overall Site Owner
yeah if u could host u could do what ur asking pretty much lol

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 10:11 PM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Awards: 0
I fell in love with 1v1 after playing FuzzyLogic.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 6:30 PM | Message # 22
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
im prety good at 1v1 against my bro in chf or sometimes 2v2 (witha comp insane)... TRULY , whoever wins the mass has 85%chance of winning. and auras would hardly be used cause they onnly effect one army vs three armies... AOE spells r the main stuff and whatever u can do to produce units.... wolves,treants,naga... and btw there is no mauler cuz of the #of units

i play on local network

sig in construction

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Custom Hero Footies 1v1 / 3v3 Edition
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501