Saturday, 04-May-2024, 0:00 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Druids FTW - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Druids FTW (okey dokey)
Druids FTW
LittleBDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 3:41 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Hmmm, or a ToT, they would own druids, there dispell is better and druids cant just kill it hahahha

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 3:48 PM | Message # 17
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
thats true but then again we're talking about an 8k counter lol kinda hard to balance them around something not many ppl get very often

BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 7:35 PM | Message # 18
Grunt
Group: Users
Ur argument with tot has no point to what i said! I dont care if u can dispell druids wit tot, soo??? U cam kill inferno woth tot, u can kill death dower with tot u can visual a ww hero doing stempede to ur base and kill him u can do same to someone who is doind quake at ur base... So what im saying is that its equalized a lot ulti ability could be stopped by tot... So its not like tot stops onlyy druids! a long as its made equal its fine!!! But if he made their hitpoint down to 500 then they would become worthless... That was the point not some tot stuff!!! Its all bout making things equal...

lolbladeDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 7:47 PM | Message # 19
Pirate
don't upgrade them but don't downgrade them either

AND anyone wanna tell me how to get more than 2hk (my max on LV1) with such less time....

EDIt:ok i tried lasso with druids... freakin awesome, u don't even need fireball just keep them atking and in the end use all firebolts (but is till only got 2hk)

sig in construction

Message edited by lolblade - Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 7:49 PM

BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 8:49 PM | Message # 20
Grunt
When do u usually play? Il show u a wayro get more than 2 hk with lvl 1 druids. Max i got was 4! ... Let me when ur on ill show u how to use them properly. Fyi u can also save ur units and disable othe heros to heal their mates! It will take u a while to get used to it! ...

If u want let me kno when ur on, and wel parter for a game ill show u how to use them for max hk at low lvl..

Cheers,
Bil king

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 09-Mar-2011, 1:35 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Hmm thats true bond, well u could get a lot of jammy like 6 or so and 2 dispells form each one at same time would kill the druids i guess. And if that doesnt go so well, if the matter is this, they keep on sending lvl 3 druids to ur base everytime its rdy, and they kill ur towers, almost bk u, and everything, then ur only choice is a tot

Added (2011-03-09, 2:35 Am)
---------------------------------------------
lol this is gonna become a druids vs tot thread lolz

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 09-Mar-2011, 10:45 AM | Message # 22
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yea that many jammys could counter it easy im sure but thats like 3300 gold worth of jammys lol

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 09-Mar-2011, 1:59 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
hehe, yep

BikiniandPunaniDate: Wednesday, 09-Mar-2011, 6:19 PM | Message # 24
Grunt
trust me Bond, 6 jamies at somewhat of a close range id still be able to kill with druids!... btw bond me and u never play as a team, we should sometime, i never have seen ur chf skills, u always partner with Mrs. Bond (everyone knows who this is), and consequently lose! u gotta drop her from u group bro, sho some pimpin skills mann come on...

ps. if ur reading this 9000, id like to apologize beforehand smile jk ur a nice chick and i think we have set aside our differences and nowadays i dont hear much of ewww its biki... lol it better stay that way...

Ur pimpin soldier,
Bik

lolbladeDate: Wednesday, 09-Mar-2011, 8:04 PM | Message # 25
Pirate
sure bikini

Quote (BikiniandPunani)
rust me Bond, 6 jamies at somewhat of a close range id still be able to kill with druids!

they get killed so fast?????? if all of ur druids atk one then u kill him cause they only have low hp... and as soon as u see them jUST CYCLONE A FEW and kill the rest then kill the others im not so sure if the person sees u coming and is already spamming dispell??? so yea happy

sig in construction

LittleBDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 1:09 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Well if they kill1 jammy, there gonna be close to it, and still 5 jammys wil dispell rly fast in close range and kill the druids, even if its down to 1 more jammy at the end.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Druids FTW (okey dokey)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501