Saturday, 04-May-2024, 0:35 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Druids FTW - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Druids FTW (okey dokey)
Druids FTW
lolbladeDate: Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 7:58 PM | Message # 1
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
i used druids yesterday against some noobs and i did more than hk.... i bk them and they started calling me cheap and saying druids were op. i kno they aren't but don't u guys think druids should be able to do more than just kill 1 hero and a few bases throughout the game

I think BOND should increase the times they last and give lv2 and lv3 more spells...

for ex
lv1 should last 20s
lv2 should last 30s add a spell (maybe summon bird or summon crow for 30s or something)
lv3 should last 40s add another spell (maybe something like splash damage oon their atks)

cuz as we all kno druids r used way less
for ex
death tower is basekiller0unitkiller and its way better at both than druids and it hurts me to see that some spells r better and way more used than others...
for ex
chims (lol they win against druids by a long LONG shot)

it would be cool if u kind of made this ulti better (would become more used)

sig in construction

stoogeDate: Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 9:19 PM | Message # 2
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Druids are way op if u can use them properly...and bond knows about it and he is reducing their hp as u can see they can't be dispelled and have shitload of spells and true sight which is a huge thing

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Message edited by stooge - Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 9:32 PM

lolbladeDate: Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 9:22 PM | Message # 3
Pirate
lol stooge,, fine maybe they r op smile :) , but they should not be reduced (people don't even use it much) ive seen 0 people till now use it HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U STOOGE??????? not as much as dt, inferno, avatar,starfall,stampede, and countless others. i have never seen anyone choose druids except in ARS , but they don't have a choice then.

maybe dont give them nothing else but a light splash dmg on LV3

sig in construction

Message edited by lolblade - Monday, 07-Mar-2011, 9:24 PM

Master-HeroDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 0:15 AM | Message # 4
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
I agree with stooge. If druids are used proper you can easily get atleast 2-3 hk's at start.

Inactive mod.

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 0:29 AM | Message # 5
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Actually I used to use Quake alot and once quake became useless against arcane and frost I started using Druids...n proli have used a shitload more than u have...n I can kill 2 if not 3 hero's with lvl 1 Druids...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 1:11 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Y i always wanted to know what druids were good for, ill test them out today , lets see if they can get anything done xD

13riNgiToNDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 7:27 AM | Message # 7
Grunt
yeah just like stooge I can get 2-3 hks with lvl 1 druids and no I dont think we need 2 do them better.

Ps. Still thinks I-connect and Bikini plays in a different league with druids^^

Owls <3

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 8:31 AM | Message # 8
Development Director
Awards: 3
just like the others said, it can be op at start. the only similar ulti to them is vengeance which can make 2-3 easy hks at start too when used properly.
reason why not many people use them is because of the duration on them.

what you want is simply to make them more op than they already are.
as far as i remember they can't be dispelled or touched as they are invulnerable and have firebolt and cyclone spells i think?

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 9:40 AM | Message # 9
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
yea they have too much hp to be dispelled before they can kill the jamie trying. they arnt magic immune but they are invulnerable to everything but dispel.

13riNgiToNDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 10:22 AM | Message # 10
Grunt
the durationis not really a problem, cuz they have short cd! biggrin

Owls <3

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 12:48 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
As i remember, druids arent invrunible till there lvl 3 ?

BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 1:09 PM | Message # 12
Grunt
I have to comment on this post, given the fact that I'm currently the best druids user! My build has druids and I love ir! Like stoogew said IF used properly, it can be the best spell u can get! However they aren't that easy to use given their dc time, so u need to know what to do andwhen before they run out!!!

Now this goes to bond.... Dude u wanna reduce their fucking health????? Are u fucking kidding me... Do u realize what its gna do??? U gna end up making a simple summons units like any other that can be dispelled with jamie! What is the point??? So u wanna make an ulti spell a regular spell! Think about it for a second! U can get trees and those could be dispelled with 4 dispell spells my jamie at high lvls and if u can do the same on druids then what the fuck is the point of making it an ulti???? Everyone could be able to dispell it just like any other summons unit!!! That idea is completely ridiculous!! Leave them as is! They already have low damm dc!!!! U gna ruin the spell if u make it so easy to be dispelled, it be another summons unit!!! How much of an "ulti" would it be if it could be dispelled so easy. How mch gold would u make with that ulti??? It does make much gold anyways right now! It only kills a couple things, now u gna take that away too???? Wtf just think bout that before u change it health or anything else!

Cheer!
Bik

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 1:22 PM | Message # 13
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
yea it has like 3200hp now with dispel doing like 400 so it takes like 9 casts, they can kill a jammy before it can even do like 5-6 casts a jammy runs out of mana by the time it does 6 dispels so even if i took away 200hp and made it 3000hp its still plenty safe ulti and able to kill a jammy before they can take that ulti out wink so dont worry

As it is right now it has no counter becuz its pointless to buy a jammy to even try to counter them it will just die and be a waste of 550 gold you pretty much have to just sit and wait it out and hope they dont do any irreversible damage.

BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 1:55 PM | Message # 14
Grunt
K ill test it in 3.5 and c how it is! Better not be shit... smile dnt wanna change my build, nuff ppl hate me with druids!

Master-HeroDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 3:25 PM | Message # 15
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
How much gold do you get for dispelled druids? It should atleast be like 50-100 on each one.

Inactive mod.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Druids FTW (okey dokey)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501