Monday, 13-May-2024, 11:30 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Old Heros Back To Game - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Old Heros Back To Game (old heros from regular footies back)
Old Heros Back To Game
LadyInYellowDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 10:15 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Recently... i began thinking
What if secret heros from normal footies was included in hidden tavern?
Wouldnt it be cool if mazcada can have his normal spells?
assasin (ww that can attack?)
So...i got a link of the new version...
Maybe we can have CARRIER (secrect hero) in footies!!!!

I WANT DRAKE'S NEST BACK...lol
anyway..the map is in this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?v7oicrdg2xdd5xd

I did not make this. This is no-hunter's map (i dont think they tweaked much cause those heros were there in the last version of hatoup's)

Message edited by LadyInYellow - Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 10:16 PM

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 14-Apr-2011, 10:27 PM | Message # 2
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
no hunter maps suck ever since 4.2 everythings been shit

they totaly nerfed EVERYTHING as there way to balance the map and its fail

so much so that they had to shut down there site

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

LadyInYellowDate: Friday, 15-Apr-2011, 2:17 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
Lol..But still..
At least we can get ideas from their failed hero
(For me.. i just want raven loop and the nest back)
Those were in regular version

Maybe bond can use the secret hero there for new version
:P

GTG..playing CHF footies

Bond009Date: Friday, 15-Apr-2011, 6:15 PM | Message # 4
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i dont wanna waste a lot of time playing this game so tell me exactly how to find and check out what the things are your talking about

LadyInYellowDate: Friday, 15-Apr-2011, 10:04 PM | Message # 5
Grunt
Drake's Nest (4k){Make it like 8k and time shorter}
(FROM WIKI)
Purchase a Drake nest which produces a number of powerful flying drakes. These drakes have a strong attack and also benefit from attack and defense upgrades. Be careful where you place the nest, because if the drakes fly too far away from the nest, they will be automatically destroyed.

Pipe of the Gods (6k) {A LITTLE higher like 6.5k}
(FROM WIKI)
One of the new ultimate items that appeared for 6.3. The Pipe of the Gods grants an impressive mana regeneration bonus, ensuring that with even one Pipe, it'd be very hard for your hero to ever run out of mana.

HEROES:
(Special for like 2k wins?)

Protoss Warship (2k)
Both High Templars and Psychic Judicators crew the Protoss Warship, which is nothing but a Carrier. Judicators use the Carrier as a focal point to project a reality-warping field that serves to conceal all friendly units within close proximity. Can learn Stasis Field, Hallucination, Interceptors and Recall. Attacks land and air units. this is a random only hero chances are approx 1/240.

Beserker (Same thing as blue dragon heroe but an orc form basically)
The Berserker pulls out a number blades and throws them at his enemies. The blades home in on the enemy and deals damage upon collision. Number of blades and damage increase with each level. Blades of Fury always has a cool down of 8 seconds

Gamera (Its a turtle)
A Strength based hero that can learn Summon Turtle, Life Drain, Healing Spray, and Turtle Swarm. Attacks land units.

Spells :

Brambles
Causes roots to burst from the ground, immobilizing, disarming and damaging enemy units within a target area temporarily. Damage and duration increases with every level. Brambles always costs 75 mana and has an AoE of 150.
(http://frenzy.wikia.com/wiki/Ravage)

Summon Penguins (Note that it says penguins but they are not chaos (They actually do like no dmg)
Summons Penguins the cute companion of sharon. As they do damage they get cutier till they can't stand it any longer and split into 2.
(http://frenzy.wikia.com/wiki/Sharon)

Three Bears (U can buff it down a little for in ssd, this would be rape) (lvl 3 owns like panda except with stun)
Falcon misses his old skills. He splits into three bears, each with an old falcon ability. If any of the bears survive to the end of the summon timer, the Falcon is reborn. All bears have blink, 40% cleave and 5% bash. Avatar grants a 5 bonus armor, 30 bonus damage amd 500 bonus hitpoints at all levels. The summon timer always last 50 seconds at all levels. 180 second cooldown.
(http://frenzy.wikia.com/wiki/Falcon)

What I Really Want Back

......(looks like this hero cant join chf footies)
(There is world's most dangerous man AKA Bill G but it is only in fake so i cant find it (same ult as Bill K but has stun/cleave/critical))

Raven Leap {MASDA'S ORIGINAL SPELL}
(Its like blink except it goes further but can get dmg during the way)
Raven leap transform the Masda into a raven and flies him to the target area. Enemy units near the masda are awed by his transformation and their movement speed is slowed by a certain percentage. The range and effect of this spell increase with levels. The spell duration and cooldown are 15 seconds at every level.
( http://frenzy.wikia.com/wiki/Masda)

Crow Throw {MASDA'S ORIGINAL SPELL}
(This spell sucks at unit killing (lvl 6 kills like 6 footies) but on a unit....it is a gg (spell is cast slowly so u can run away from delay))
Crow Throw is a channeling spell that takes 2 seconds to channel at every level. It allows Masda to throw a group of birds at at area, damaging that area of units significantly. The area of effect for this spell is a cone shape. The closer you are to units, the wider the target area will be, but the damage will be spread out across multiple units. And if you are at the very edge of Masda's range and hit a signle unit or hero, all of the birds will hit the single target, dealing full damage to that unit. Cooldown is 13 seconds at all levels.

Ancient Portal {MASDA'S ORIGINAL SPELL}
(LVL 1,2 and 3 only summons 1 chimera..Other than that, its a really great spell)
Opens the Zylo Portal, allowing a mighty Chimera to fly through and raise krows from nearby corpses to parasite enemies. The Chimera has the ability to raise GiantKrows from corpses, which costs the Chimera 50 mana at all levels. GiantKrows have the Parasite ability, which inflicts enemy units with a parasite. This parasite does damage over time, and if the unit dies under the effect of the parasite, a Feathery Minion will spawn from the unit. GiantKrows damage increases at each level, while Feathery Minions damage are always 6-10. The Chimera also has a secondary ability called "Carry was Chimera". This spell is basically a single unit taunt ability. When cast on a unit, all enemy units in a 500 radius will be forced to attack the unit. This spell lasts 5 seconds and has a 20 second cooldown.

Message edited by LadyInYellow - Friday, 15-Apr-2011, 10:12 PM

13riNgiToNDate: Saturday, 16-Apr-2011, 6:44 AM | Message # 6
Grunt
<---- Wants Falcon punch in chf :/
http://frenzy.wikia.com/wiki/Falcon

Owls <3

Message edited by 13riNgiToN - Saturday, 16-Apr-2011, 6:44 AM

lolbladeDate: Saturday, 16-Apr-2011, 2:50 PM | Message # 7
Pirate
coool but srsly some of them r just not needed

sig in construction

LadyInYellowDate: Saturday, 16-Apr-2011, 5:54 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
I was gonna add falcon punch to my list but its too op
U cant run away from falcon punch
its basically.. click on the enemy hero and even if he blinks or runs..he is dead
LOL

NoBrainDate: Sunday, 17-Apr-2011, 5:05 AM | Message # 9
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote (lolblade)
Pipe of the Gods (6k) {A LITTLE higher like 6.5k}
(FROM WIKI)
One of the new ultimate items that appeared for 6.3. The Pipe of the Gods grants an impressive mana regeneration bonus, ensuring that with even one Pipe, it'd be very hard for your hero to ever run out of mana.

This item on Jaina = biggrin

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

AntyoneDate: Sunday, 17-Apr-2011, 7:40 AM | Message # 10
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
Quote (NoBrain)
This item on Jaina =

could block so she couldn't wear it.

LadyInYellowDate: Sunday, 17-Apr-2011, 7:49 PM | Message # 11
Grunt
i didnt think of jaina's shield
Thats a problem isnt it?
hmm..we cant regulate it..thats too mean

Soo.........
For jaina..the pipe will be only 1.5 times an archmage's staff recipe
:P
(so that they wont get it)

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 17-Apr-2011, 10:06 PM | Message # 12
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
i think it would be cool to have more jainaesqe heros heros with one cool unique move and then open slots to work with

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

LadyInYellowDate: Tuesday, 19-Apr-2011, 11:20 PM | Message # 13
Grunt
What about a hero that does mana from health
LOL
would be epic if u have a lot of hp like mountain giant
W0W

lolbladeDate: Wednesday, 20-Apr-2011, 9:48 PM | Message # 14
Pirate
lol but he couldnt care less about mana as all hiz spells r ones like auras and passive requiring no mana SO USELESS... mana item is too good sad we got +25 intel for that

sig in construction

LadyInYellowDate: Friday, 22-Apr-2011, 0:38 AM | Message # 15
Grunt
WHAT ABOUT...
a windwalk that can attack for like 180 seconds??
(for assasin only)

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Old Heros Back To Game (old heros from regular footies back)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats