Tuesday, 14-May-2024, 3:32 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

A few things I think should be added - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » A few things I think should be added
A few things I think should be added
Bond009Date: Saturday, 30-Apr-2011, 4:55 PM | Message # 16
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yea i dont have any replays of FTDs but i could do some i suppose but the more time consuming stuff would be going through the game collecting the data needed for balancing. in order to get a good idea of what the different strengths of units should be i would need to know an average of a few games, and on a few different things.

like on average what wave lvl is it on after 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10-30 mins of the game or maybe just find out every 2 mins would be fine.
that way i can get how strong of units there is in that wave at that average game time.
if you watched replay that has times so u wouldnt need to do -time in game then.

also what lvl ur hero is at that time (if its on ssd, note that)

and how much gold most players on average have.
now this is the hard part becuz u gotta see good items and tech/creeps that they have to gauge how much gold they woulda had total if it were all just in gold.

VexslasherDate: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 2:41 PM | Message # 17
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
I have attached a replay of an FTD game I just played, it is 1 hour long almost exactly, I didn't win this game but it was using just the FTD mode without any other modes.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vfs7tm

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » A few things I think should be added
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501