Tuesday, 14-May-2024, 4:29 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

1 command and 1 potion I think should be added - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » 1 command and 1 potion I think should be added
1 command and 1 potion I think should be added
a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 6:18 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
So i was thinking about adding a command in Ftd mode. Idk if it should only be in the beginning or if it should be the whole game but -return all it does is return units from going to a different base. I don't think there is a command that already does that.
Also a potion that grants spell invulnerability for quite cheap but I could find a spell invulnerability being quite useful sometimes. It would only last a while but its a nice option instead of getting the spell immunity necklace. Tell me what you think and please inform me dont hassle me...
A second thing just barely came to mind adding a potion or ward or something that reduces strength agility intelligence also a ward that drains mana. Ok a couple ideas are coming while i write this a life ward that has more health but costs more and maybe lasts longer

Message edited by a_chinese_kid - Sunday, 01-May-2011, 6:22 PM

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 6:25 PM | Message # 2
Ninja
You don't need a potion. You can buy a priest for 550 gold in the creep shop and use the spell invulnerability spell on your hero. The priest is also very useful because it can make your hero invisible, and also has the spell of placing healing wards. I also think that the return option is pretty decent, with bad sides. it would also be your fault for letting your units leak into someones base. But it also would be pretty unfair if you had Mass TP. You could tp your units in and then send all of them back by saying -return. It'll be unfair because its just a free teleportation. I think a way to make it less unfair would be to let it cost 200 gold. Which also includes teleporting your hero back since you can buy two teleportation scrolls for 300.

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

Message edited by DragonWarrior - Sunday, 01-May-2011, 6:35 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 6:38 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
that idea is nice but i was talking about -return in ftd so someone doesnt steal your whole wave

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 6:54 PM | Message # 4
Ninja
Oh. Sorry, I thought you meant units. But everybody steals other waves merely because they want to get experience. You can steal other waves if you want too, no one will stop you.

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 7:01 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
I was thinking about just at the beginning since that is actually kinda annoying if kids do that

jonathan290Date: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 8:30 PM | Message # 6
Hero
Yeah i do like the command u are talking about.
but do u mean the creeps that respawn or u mean ur units
cuz i think that sometimes creeps go into another bases and u lose all the feed so doing that command will help

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 8:45 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
I mean the creeps in ftd

Bond009Date: Sunday, 01-May-2011, 9:47 PM | Message # 8
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
-return already is in FTD tongue it just doesnt work that great always becuz it sends the units back in attack mode so if someone is in the way they will attack that thing and still maybe not fully come back. I can make it a bit better in next ver.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » 1 command and 1 potion I think should be added
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats