Sunday, 05-May-2024, 7:11 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Skills - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Skills (Avatars of Vengeance, etc.)
Skills
DragonWarriorDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 11:54 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
1-
So, I recently started practicing goleming, and I noticed that my most efficient build was:
Rain of Fire
Roots
Lasso
And no, I didn't forget about unholy/endurance, but I think that rain of fire is more useful. You can also buy a Unholy Frenzy (mehh... what's it called?) Aura. Rain of Fire is extremely useful in killing units from other teams during mass. It is also a great skill to use in killing an other team's feed.
Anyways, right to the point. I don't see many people use Avatars of Vengeance much, but to me (and Nobrain), they are extremely good at almost everything. If you can stun a hero, they can hk easily. If you want to bk, your invulnerable vengeance spirits are good for the job. If you want to uk, lvl 2 and lvl 3 Avatar of vengeances spawn lots of vengeance spirits to uk for you. I mean sure, chimeras are good too, but I think that vengeances are more useful. cheesy you h34r dis?
My way of hking is to use roots first, because if you use lasso first, the hero can use wind walk and you cant see them. However, if you use roots first, you can see the hero even if they use wind walk. Then you use rain of fire/lasso. Lasso doesn't let the heroes escape, but rain of fire deals more damage. I'd say if you have golems and newts to stun the hero, you dont need to use lasso. If you don't, i'd suggest using lasso instead

2-
Skills that still need buffing for 3.7b/3.8:
Hedgehogs, Pigs (w/e they're called they are those summons that shoot out arrows ;p)
Bladestorm (I think its been nerfed too much, its barely useful anymore)
Frost Armor (-.-)
Thorns Aura (Make it deal more damage back at people)
Spiked Carapace (It'd be nice if more people used it for mauling)

3-
I was playing Pimp my Peon recently with killerbeans, and there was a orc that could kill anything (meant for saving your base, not bking) that had a set living time of 10 seconds. I know we have a rune to make our bases invulnerable, but it'd be nice if we could have a unit called SUPER PEASANT (Harrumph, sounds lame) that lives for 10 seconds and can kill all the feed in your base in one hit (Yes, even darks). Make a barrier that disallows the super peasant from leaving your base. It should cost around 5000 gold (whatever you guys vote on) and only have one charge (meaning it could only be used once in a game).

Sorry for the long thread, I know people like CHINESE (*cough, cough*) will hate it cool
I posted this in Game Strategy even though it has suggestions in it. But i mainly meant it to be game strategy

Added (2011-07-04, 12:54 PM)
---------------------------------------------
4-
Oh yeah, and Kobas, is it possible if you can take off the security code thing when you give people reps or sending pms? Some of them are impossible to decipher. And it takes hella long time to switch it to something you can actually decipher.

KTHNXBAI biggrin

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

Message edited by DragonWarrior - Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 12:59 PM

PaPaDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 12:08 PM | Message # 2
Ghoul
1 Take either roots or lasso.. dont take both of them. Use unholy instead as it heals your units/golems as well.
2 Spiked Carapace returns, if I recall correctly, 225% damage, a melee mauler wont be able to kill you with that. And its more used for tanks, cus the units kill themselves if they attack the hero.
3 Actually a good idea, but it shouldnt be able to kill pengs if it only costs 5k. It should cost more than twice the amount...

parapapa parapapaparapapa parapapa parapapa

Message edited by cure-HIV - Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 12:09 PM

AChineseKidDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 12:23 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
Group: Banned Users
i actually like those ideas and yea roots and fire are very good if i were you i wouldnt get roots and lasso i would just choose one

and spiked is already op and bond needs to change all the setbuild heros like sai neeed there spiked carpace to do 225% same with fat ass

i like 3 its like in custom hero siege when that one guy comes and saves you

LittleBDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 12:32 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
roots and firestorm can work so effectivly alone, get roots, unholy, firestorm, get endurance aura item asap, and u hk like crazy, up rotos and firestorm, roots firestorm , done, firestorm is amazingly op

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 12:36 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Firestorm isnt that op since it has same mechanics as rockets and carrion.

The more units it hits, the less damage it'll do overall.

And if vengeances are more useful, how come im not using it?

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

LittleBDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 12:37 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
wait are u talking about the same spell?

im talking about Rain of fire that when lvl 6 can pwn a lvl 20 hero in 4 hits, kinda like blizzard but small area but super op

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 12:39 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Ohhhh RAAAAIN OF FIRE You said firestorm :p.

Rain of fire is strong as hell, but blizzards just mch more efficient.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

LittleBDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 12:44 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
not against heros, and rain of fire is best skill for mass since once it finishs at lvl 1 it took 1/4 of the units hp and doesnt atk friend

DragonWarriorDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 12:56 PM | Message # 9
Ninja
Quote (cure-HIV)
Actually a good idea, but it shouldnt be able to kill pengs if it only costs 5k. It should cost more than twice the amount...

But it's meant for base saving, if it costs 30k, nobody will ever buy it. If it costs 30k, then it'd be more efficient if you let the peasant out of the base

Added (2011-07-04, 1:56 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And not many people would know if you were aiming to peng people. If you have 5k at the moment, well, let's just say you were lucky^^
And I was thinking that it could be meant for FTD too. The last level can only be killed by Arthas's ultimate and pengs. If you have a super peasant, it'd help too

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan

Message edited by DragonWarrior - Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 12:57 PM

AChineseKidDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 1:10 PM | Message # 10
Grunt
30k? 5k doubled is not 30 buddy its 10k

NoBrainDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 1:19 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Awards: 1
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
And if vengeances are more useful, how come im not using it?

Because I do it for you.

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

DragonWarriorDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 1:50 PM | Message # 12
Ninja
Quote (AChineseKid)
30k? 5k doubled is not 30 buddy its 10k

Oh, i thought he meant twice 15k (pengs price)

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 7:31 PM | Message # 13
Zombie Pirate
Quote (NoBrain)
Because I do it for you.

Wordddd same hereee

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

LadyInYellowDate: Monday, 04-Jul-2011, 8:40 PM | Message # 14
Grunt
Lol..doing for someone else..
Anyway i have a question
how much dmg doezls firestorm llvl6 acrltually hit?
They dont tell u in spell place

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Skills (Avatars of Vengeance, etc.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats