Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 5:10 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Countering 1v1 Pez Strat - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Countering 1v1 Pez Strat
Countering 1v1 Pez Strat
RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 04-Apr-2012, 7:14 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
So A_Chinese_Kid thinks peasant strat is almost impossible to counter. I tell you this. Peasant strat is the easiest to counter in 1v1 game. The reason why? Its cause the opponent has no aoe or hero killer

The following steps:
1. Load your code wins (YOU NEED 25 GOLD AT THIS STATE)
2. Get a INTELLIGENCE HERO with frost nova and impale and soulburn [Dont get medivh or captain bond]
(I know soul burn sounds absurd in peasant strat but believe me. If you dont get this, your going to get fked up by jammy on levels)
3. For ultimate, I suggest DONATION or FORCE FIELD because $$$ and shield from bk is necessary during pez strat (I would chose Donation in this state cause then..auto win)
4. After you chose your hero, YOU MUST sell your boots. If you dont, ur only hope is to harass with frost nova and not attend mass
5. With selling boots + 25 gold + 300 -1v1 gold, you should have enough for deadly wards. I HIGHLY encourage you to get this for it will be op against pez strat
6. When attending mass, get soul burn and go soul burn the stupid jammy that would be waiting to dispell you
7. UPGRADE your units in attack and in level 2, SPAM impale at the end of the line
8. At level 3, SEND ALL UR UNITS BACK TO BASE as you only use frost nova and impale
9. Get cannon on the way
10. Just KEEP SPAMMING AOE all game. (if the enemy gets 2 frost instead of 1 frost and 1 cannon..u won cause u can shockwave and level like 2-3 levels).
11. Stay in base and use donation secretly while toming once a while
12. Until level 16
ur spells should be:
Frost nova level 6
Impale level 6
Soul burn level 1
Donation level 3

(ps. if u know the enemy is not getting jammy, get swarm or firestorm -saying u know u will go lvl 3 w/ firestorm easily-)
(pps. if enemy gets dispell instead of jammy, first thing u do is QUICKLY repick hero and get ALL THE STUN AOES IN GAME! Impale, Firestorm, Nova and not attend mass) <= wait in base so u have additional 3+ defense while you spam nova on units to get 26 gold once a while)

Added (2012-04-04, 8:13 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I suggest get cannon even if u have donation in CASE u lose mass
if u win mass because of deadly wards -op as fk since it makes units miss 75% of time and lose dmg per sec for no apparent reason-, just save the gold and get shockwave item or tome for level 2 nova impale

BTW. if u know ur enemy is stupid with pez strat, nova swarm is always a better choice than nova impale or nova firestorm or firestorm impale

Added (2012-04-04, 8:14 PM)
and PS. Pez strat is the only strat ur hero SHOULD NOT HAVE AURA -including drunken haze-. iDC if devotion or unholy or other aura is OP as fk ..welll, Howl of terror is different story cause well...its op with deadly wards no matter how upgraded the enemy is

Legal_lifeDate: Thursday, 05-Apr-2012, 4:04 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
easier way..

pull back units and keep harassing with nova..

ulitmate pick yamato or mindrape
GG

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 05-Apr-2012, 5:09 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
So A_Chinese_Kid thinks peasant strat is almost impossible to counter. I tell you this. Peasant strat is the easiest to counter in 1v1 game. The reason why? Its cause the opponent has no aoe or hero killer

when did i say it was almost impossible?

i already sad multiple times it will only work on kids with half a brain and no experience like clan wtf kids

Added (2012-04-05, 6:09 PM)

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
1. Load your code wins (YOU NEED 25 GOLD AT THIS STATE)
2. Get a INTELLIGENCE HERO with frost nova and impale and soulburn [Dont get medivh or captain bond]
(I know soul burn sounds absurd in peasant strat but believe me. If you dont get this, your going to get fked up by jammy on levels)
3. For ultimate, I suggest DONATION or FORCE FIELD because $$$ and shield from bk is necessary during pez strat (I would chose Donation in this state cause then..auto win)
4. After you chose your hero, YOU MUST sell your boots. If you dont, ur only hope is to harass with frost nova and not attend mass
5. With selling boots + 25 gold + 300 -1v1 gold, you should have enough for deadly wards. I HIGHLY encourage you to get this for it will be op against pez strat
6. When attending mass, get soul burn and go soul burn the stupid jammy that would be waiting to dispell you
7. UPGRADE your units in attack and in level 2, SPAM impale at the end of the line
8. At level 3, SEND ALL UR UNITS BACK TO BASE as you only use frost nova and impale
9. Get cannon on the way
10. Just KEEP SPAMMING AOE all game. (if the enemy gets 2 frost instead of 1 frost and 1 cannon..u won cause u can shockwave and level like 2-3 levels).
11. Stay in base and use donation secretly while toming once a while
12. Until level 16
ur spells should be:
Frost nova level 6
Impale level 6
Soul burn level 1
Donation level 3

lawl this is the most retarded counter either way. The only reason I can't say this wouldn't work is because all you are doing is pulling back and harassing which is the easiest counter.

first of all the only counter is harass you don't even need half these steps all you need is
Quote (Legal_life)
pull back units and keep harassing with nova..

^^ thats all you need.

and second if you even attend mass you will get no gold and no experience so donation is useless. and you can't buy a cannon.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 6:50 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)

and second if you even attend mass you will get no gold and no experience so donation is useless. and you can't buy a cannon.

This is why i said deadly wards. Deadly wards are very insanely good against pez strat cause its hard to kill wards and they would probably take out 50% of all hp to start with

Quote (a_chinese_kid)

first of all the only counter is harass you don't even need half these steps all you need is

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Just KEEP SPAMMING AOE all game

Same thing. In the end, ur basically only spamming aoe. So both steps are same thing but mine INCLUDES mass. And fyi, if the enemy does not have hero, its better to attend mass backing off 5-6 units and gettin deadly wards since while u lvl aoe, they cant

I know this trick wouldnt work cause...i had lots of no brainers try this on me. Fuzzy did this after he lost me with stupid acid, bears, arcane, blizz <---------------- freaking nubs

Added (2012-04-06, 7:50 AM)
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
This is why i said deadly wards. Deadly wards are very insanely good against pez strat cause its hard to kill wards and they would probably take out 50% of all hp to start with. Also, I am a buttmonkey.

Deadly wards are level 1 death and decay with free 65% miss ability and 15% slow ability and etc. (i think armour gets affected too..may be wrong about that)

now chinesekid..wat u wanna say again? Good old darn player here knows too much counters to ur prophetic strat biggrin :D

SecreT-Name-Date: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 3:17 PM | Message # 5
Hero
Group: Users
My skilles in 1v1 . Serpents , nagas , wave and yamato . GG ! :P

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 07-Apr-2012, 3:15 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote (SecreT-Name-)
My skilles in 1v1 . Serpents , nagas , wave and yamato . GG ! :P

Seems a room for improvements smile

About Serpent Wards in 1v1

About Nagas in 1v1

About Wave

About yamato

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Countering 1v1 Pez Strat
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats