Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 4:44 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

buncommon builds and ways to play them - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » buncommon builds and ways to play them (post here)
buncommon builds and ways to play them
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 1:23 AM | Message # 1
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
if u have any builds that are hugely uncommon like dpact/brilliance type stuff, post here. please no flame or unrelated topic crap.
only allowed comments are uncommon strategies and responses/replays of ppl trying them or w.e

ill start with one of mine.

undead tech strategy.
build: nova sleep unholy ff
tech: undead tiers 1,2,4
hero types to be played with, preferably something fast, ranged, and int(like gul'dan). craziest cat works also
gameplay: hit bases pregame with nova and a few foots, spam nova at mass while upgrading attack, unholy, and nova, once level 6 get to opposite side of mass(other side of vault then ur side) and cast behind enemy troops to force to u. get sleep at level 5 btw. spam sleep hk's with foots on lowest level team. once at 6 attack upgrades and 1-2 defense, get frenzy soul and tech to undead tier 1. raid bases and spam hk low level heroes or any without ww. use ff only when required or raiding a base. stay ghouls till 15 atk then go to fiends, save 4k, and hit aboms. bk after this obvs. post replays of alt ways to use this build plz if u think u can do it better. if u have trouble ask me ur question and ill answer to best of my ability.

now let me see urs.

FirNesSDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 1:30 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
In ssd, with a ranged agility hero: Searing arrows, Serps, blink/tichmeh, multi arrows/Force field. If you get multi arrows, then you need a second hero with FF.
This build is an awesome base killer.

In any game... Forked / Chain / Divine / avatar. This is uncommon thanks to avatar, that's it. This spell is really op but it is under estimated and people only get it with melee maulers.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » buncommon builds and ways to play them (post here)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats