Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 3:15 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Whats the problem with team killing? - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Whats the problem with team killing?
Whats the problem with team killing?
ManicDate: Tuesday, 10-Apr-2012, 0:25 AM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
If my teammates r idiots, steal my items, feed, dont share, or in any other way hurt my chances of winning i team kill them. always have always will. as of now i havent been banned (lucky me.) but i dont see why this should be against the rules. If ur teammate is not helping u win hes not really on ur team. I dont see any issue with this at all. Only time i see this could be a problem is when a masta-killa type player just tkes as soon as game starts to get bonus xp. That however is something seperate entirely. The problem should be handled situation by situation and not as a general rule. I lose games all the time because i have a teammate that stops me from winning in some way or another and i would be better off without them.

For example: A few days ago i was playing a game and some pub named sinner666 was on my team. He ignored me took my items and didnt pool for items. My teammate and i had no chance of winning mass due to lack of items and for me lack of health and mana. He was light blue so i couldnt use pet to cast spells. Overall i was FUCKED. He took my items so i killed his hero. this gave us more xp and we ended up being the same lvl as other teams after mass. team killing gave me a chance at the win. however he built cannon and spent entire game trying to kill my hero and i could do nothing about it because you cant kill cannons if your teammate does -no tk.

Turns out he spoke english and read all my messages and chose not to play as a team. He was simply a douche who wouldnt play along.

In my opinion the ONLY problem with team killing is that the teammate can retaliate without being able to be stopped due to -no tk protecting cannons.

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 10-Apr-2012, 0:43 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
its basically cause it discourages new players/ noobs from continuing playing the game

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 10-Apr-2012, 0:50 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
its basically cause it discourages new players/ noobs from continuing playing the game

So does losing in general tongue

What you say is true manic but not in the best sense. A) Sometimes it's not only your allies, it's you who could be the one fucking up hard. cool It gives a terrible impression too new players. Give those guys time.

Really the only time I would ever tk someone is if I know them but they are still fucking up so bad in the case where I am doing everything right but my ally is making it impossible for me too make better choices for my play.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 11-Apr-2012, 4:28 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i used to team kill a lot, i still do if they ks me on a constant basis(fking ww noobs, getting in on my tech action + bolt/lasso/or w.e) and if im carrying them completely and they decide to "Tech" their hero with retarded items(hero with ww + bolt coil with an immolation cloak/holy maiden combo, srsly?)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

ManicDate: Friday, 13-Apr-2012, 3:07 AM | Message # 5
Archer
its not noobs i tk its assholes. i tked ladyinpink once cuz she wouldnt share lol. if a noob doesnt share ill leave them in peace. its not about being good or bad its about bein an idiot lol. i see lots of noobs that pool share ask for help and really make an effort. then i see people who item steal dont share dont pool and should know better. i guess i see the problem with it in general because u will get tking for noobs thats just not really what i do.

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 13-Apr-2012, 1:12 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
lawl i could totally see you and masta hitting it off...

Bond009Date: Friday, 13-Apr-2012, 2:40 PM | Message # 7
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
you coulda killed his cannon with a catapult.. lol and first off how did he suck so bad if he knew enough to type -no tk? and that leads to the next question, how did he die in the first place if he knew that. lol

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 13-Apr-2012, 7:59 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i've tked a half my team(6v6) once, lol

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

DragonWarriorDate: Saturday, 14-Apr-2012, 12:13 PM | Message # 9
Ninja
There's a simple solution to not getting your items stolen. Have Bond mute all items that don't belong to you, unless your teammate types -unlock so that his items may be used.

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 14-Apr-2012, 3:20 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote (DragonWarrior)
There's a simple solution to not getting your items stolen. Have Bond mute all items that don't belong to you, unless your teammate types -unlock so that his items may be used.

.... cool beans

Legal_lifeDate: Saturday, 14-Apr-2012, 10:53 PM | Message # 11
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Manic)
Whats the problem with team killing?

Hmmmm.....

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Whats the problem with team killing?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats