Ghoul
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
can someone tell me some good 1v1 strategy

gigasus91Date: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 8:05 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Users
In chf 1v1 is nothing cause its a team game , so you gotta win mass first with serpent wards , firestrike maybe ^^

CouDate: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 8:08 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Just win mass and rush them with good spells. I have mi own tactic in 1 vs 1 I want to test out

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

MrDark_DevilDate: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 8:11 AM | Message # 4
Hero
1v1 bad :P noob can beat pro :P i think it's not clance

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 9:39 AM | Message # 5
Hero
Quote LG-Fisherman ()
can someone tell me some good 1v1 strategy

Build for quick end 1v1:
Serpent Ward, unholy aura, frost nova,
ulti select: vengance, druids or resurection.

biggrin

CHF for life :) ^^

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 12:01 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote ZiZi-____-ZiZi ()
Build for quick end 1v1:
Serpent Ward, unholy aura, frost nova,
ulti select: vengance, druids or resurection.

zizi is pretty much right: serp wards, aoe of ur choice, unholy aura or a stun/disable, veng/d tower

for the aoe, select something that is going to hit all units or enable u to hit them or a fast cast one. it is important that you get a good aoe because after the "mass" it will be a stalemate and you're better off aoe + running. you should also probably try to take out their towers asap to avoid them getting cannon or frosts
nova- slows them down a bit
chain- will hit most of them
firestorm- damage + stun
i like impale for the stun and then let the wards do the work along with units

if u dont get unholy aura, i like hex, roots

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 12:22 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
my idea for 1v1 is pick 2x aura and healing wave + vengeace (for example devotion aura, unholy aura, healing wave, vengeance) but maybe it will be fail (dunno) but 1v1 is really only about mass

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 2:06 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I'd say Wards - Nova - Devotion/unholy - Donation/Vengeance/Druids/Doom Guards.
Although wards is a bad choice in mass if your enemy has a ranged hero. In this case you'd better get something else, otherwise it would be such a disadvantage for you. You'd better get hex, or an other aoe.
But I'm not a 1v1 pro at all. Then as everyone said it's mostly about mass. In mass you need to micro your foots that are low HP, so that they can keep dealing damage with staying alive longer. But it's something quite hard to do, and I'm saying this but even myself I can't do it well as I never 1v1.

Try not to get a melee hero. If you have unholy aura tech tier 1 and get a newt to try to kill your enemy's hero if he goes out of his base. Try to kill his towers as quick as possible. Get at least 1 rat as soon as possible to use silence and reveal.
Try to kill as much units as possible. If game is very balanced, any source of gold is good to take. 

I'll add a few things if anything comes to my mind.

MonsterDate: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 2:25 PM | Message # 9
Hero
ask the 1v1 GOAT

#prayforpalestine

Cyray@USEASTDate: Saturday, 18-Jan-2014, 9:48 PM | Message # 10
Hero
Don't buy a hero just a peasant with vampiric aura and upgrade attack a lot
GG

name: james mcgovern

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 19-Jan-2014, 0:10 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
**TURN ON UR HP BAR SETTING TO AUTOMATIC BEFORE READING THIS. (Your target is to bring back the LOW hp footies or heal them with healing wave in mass AND KILL the low hp enemy units with mass nova -dont  nova ANYWHERE. Either nova a LARGE area of army OR specific red hp units)
As a player who tried many 1v1 games and learned from each and every loss/wins, there is 1 thing you guys messed up on.

1. Don't GET serpent. It's good for 3v3v3v3 BUT it is not meant for 1v1. Why? Enemy hero can easily kill those serpents with hero and 1-2 footies (Free exp, free gold, and waste of spell <= and it can be silenced)

Since in 1v1, the main point is to win mass, there is a few options.
If you do "-1v1" mode at start, and have at least 25 win codes, start like this.
1. Get a regular hero. Get him the summoning stone and get those mini armies before start
2. Repick it and get 1 aura (HIGHLY recommended devotion -unholy 2nd choice. No other auras are good-)
3. Get at LEAST 1 aoe (Frost Nova is a MUST. It is the BEST 1v1 spell in game.)
4. For last, get either IMPALE (u can impale all footies during mass with proper placement of impale) or Healing Wave (I say this is better because healing wave is kinda overpowered in level 1 at 1v1)
5. Sell your BOOTS (salve if necessary). You shuld have at LEAST 350 gold by then. Go get DEADLY WARDS.
6. Win mass and 24/7 during mass, upgrade attack continuously. (and get a rat if the enemy has mass aoe) [Watch out for rat with ur hero <= move ur hero 24/7]
7. Moment mass ends, buy speed scroll and scroll of beast and SEND EVERY FOOTY IN
8. Ignore everything and attack the 2 TOWERS first. Moment 2 towers fall, game has ended (no cannon = unlimited free feed => win!)
9. btw, you shuld be upgrading attack 24/7 throughout this game. (Get shockwave if rush fails and ur rich :P AND u shuld CONSTANTLY be using nova in enemy base. Actually, CAMP YOUR HERO IN THE ENEMY BASE WITH PET. Why? If u keep nova-ing the footies, enemy hero will attack u back (u can use healing wave) and not be able to get your feed)
10. Enjoy the QQ you hear

**Ult should only be of these choices.
1. Donation (automatic win)
2. Pheonix (Straight base push with healing wave right after mass)
3. Doom Guards (Just wait for a while after mass until their army starts stocking up (don't let them get canon!! <= preferably, no towers shuld exist lol)
When armies stack up (thank the annoying Xmon for this strat) and get nova-ed, they LAG and DO NOT move. This should give doom guards free stun, rain of fires, and mass novas!
Also, doom guards kill shamans/peasants/etc :P
4. Forcefield (just after mass, straight rush and do forcefield in corner shop. That is free GG cause enemy hero is stuck, enemy can't buy peasants, etc.)

If you are doing 1v1 WITHOUT the 1v1 mode...
1. Get the same spells mentioned above (frost nova, healing wave, devotion or frost nova, impale, devotion/unholy)
[Other variety works but this is best overall. BTW, do not IN ANY WAY EVER NOT get Nova and NEVER EVER EVER get serpents ward]
2. Sell ur boots and upgrade attack to level 2 before mass.
3. Enter the QQ as ur attack by end of mass is like +9 and u have speed scrolled/beast of scrolled enemy base and killed the towers lol

Tips to be douche:
1. If your red, turn off base protection with -nbp and nova the enemy units at start
2. Just be super douche and don't enter mass at all. Just keep nova-ing enemy (lol)
3. Let the enemy COME to your base for mass. You have +3 auto defense. U will legit always win this unless your pretty terrible.

and there's more but that's gist.
****(for level 1, get frost nova UNLESS enemy hero gets rat. Then get devotion aura (or if u got unholy, get that <= devotion much better)

The upgrading levels should be like this (usually)
level 1 - frost nova
level 2 - devotion aura
level 3 - healing wave
level 4 - frost nova
level 5 - healing wave
level 6 - pheonix
level 7 - frost nova
level 8 - healing wave
level 9 - NOTHING
level 10 - frost nova AND healing wave
level 11 - pheonix
level 12 - NOTHING
level 13 - frost nova AND healing wave
level 14 to 15 - NOTHING
level 16 - frost nova, healing wave, AND pheonix
level 17+ - devotion aura
Basically, devotion aura is just for mass lol. Also for mass, get rat if possible :P
And if possible, nova as MUCH as you can before mass. (you can be douche and not have mass but SAYING you enter mass)
Just nova their footies so much to the point that they are like half hp by mass. They will get crushed with constantly upgraded footies attack and deadly ward smile

for more info, ask AccCreate when online at useast
thx and bye!
Those saying "serpent ward," please please please play 1v1 lol

Added (19-Jan-2014, 0:10 AM)
---------------------------------------------
1v1 is really complex so lol

Some trolls in chf 1v1:
1. Get dark arrows on MELEE hero. Turn off the dark arrow autocast and attack mass with the hero. There's a melee hero glitch where dark arrow works without being turned on in melee (even if silenced) and upgraded ghouls kinda r4pe mass since enemy can't afford dispel (lawlz)
2. banish cold strike nova + shamans if ur undead strength hero and enemy is intelligent hero that is not undead and doesn't have at least 2 aoe.
3. Don't get hero. Upgrade your footies' attack from start. Buy 2 zepelin before mass (the stock time :P) and 1 peasant and 1 turtle. Peasant gets endurance aura or command aura and turtle does taunt (and his clone taunts AND eats enemy hero)
~~~~ATTACK THE ENEMY BASE DIRECTLY BY DROPPING THE FOOTIES AT ENEMY BASE MOMENT MASS STARTS AND ALL OF ENEMY UNITS ARE IN MID~~~~~
4. Get wisp at start and detonate ASAP when mass starts (enemy scrolls are GONE!). Repick SUPER QUICK AND GET YOUR NOVA, HEALING WAVE, DEVOTION AURA, PHEONIX ASAP AND FINISH GAME!
5. Learn to QQ and troll

PS. Vengence (not that useful compared to pheonix overall)

MonsterDate: Sunday, 19-Jan-2014, 0:31 AM | Message # 12
Hero
lmao you got all that 1v1 stuff from me, i am the 1v1 goattttttttttt

#prayforpalestine

Cyray@USEASTDate: Sunday, 19-Jan-2014, 2:28 AM | Message # 13
Hero
Quote Monster ()
lmao you got all that 1v1 stuff from me, i am the 1v1 goattttttttttt

how can you be the 1v1 goat when roystom beat you 5-0 in livestream?

MonsterDate: Sunday, 19-Jan-2014, 3:20 AM | Message # 14
Hero
Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
how can you be the 1v1 goat when roystom beat you 5-0 in livestream?

if you remember correctly i was winning then byron skype called me which brought my wc3 down... in that time roystom killed footies and my hero... all on stream

good try tho

#prayforpalestine

Cyray@USEASTDate: Sunday, 19-Jan-2014, 3:51 AM | Message # 15
Hero
Quote Monster ()
if you remember correctly i was winning then byron skype called me which brought my wc3 down... in that time roystom killed footies and my hero... all on stream

what about the other 4 games? do u have more exqquse for that?

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » 1v1 strategy
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1