Tuesday, 23-Apr-2024, 11:17 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Favorite Goleming Build - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Favorite Goleming Build (Post em here :))
Favorite Goleming Build
JawnsonDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 12:50 PM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
So, post your favorite goleming build here with an explanation as to why you use your build.  You can also offer improvements on others' builds, but please don't turn this into a mass flame war smile

This is obviously a really common one, but I like it...

Blazing Lasso  (Obviously for holding heroes or jammies down)

Unholy (Gives creeps and techs better movement as well as helps for mass)

Serpent Wards (Good damage if raiding a base, and definitely helps have a better mass)

Phoenix (Great for hero kills when other hero is lasso'd down or stunned by golems... Also deals good damage to units if raiding a base)

I up unholy and serpent twice at mass, and then I focus on unholy and lasso until I'm quite a bit ahead.  Then, when I want to try and end the game I'll start focusing on wards instead of lasso and start raiding bases.

Certde

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 2:10 PM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Lasso is kind of the rookie way to go. when u say golembuild u have creep allrdy. Either newt for hold or rocks to stun so taking lasso makes your build less effetive then if u add an aoe... little bit harder to mico but just practice smile

I like unholy + flamestrike cause it sets u up with gold enough to rush bring batrider to steal newt n golem from the team with worst mass that is obv best one to rush after mass. Then i cant really decide what i like best. either serps or healwave.... Ulti vengence or phoenix.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 2:37 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
flamestrike - bears - unholy - phoenix/chimera

i dont use golems but i think this build is good

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 4:51 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Unholy aura (a must!)

Entangling roots ( :3   )

Frost Nova (~~OP!)

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 5:52 PM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Flame strke, healing wave, unholy aura, tower

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 5:54 PM | Message # 6
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
roots is very good spell but its totally useless golem vs golem cause its so easy dsipelled with newts

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 6:23 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Probably same reason why dont pick bears (easy dispel them with newts until level 6) anyway bears level 6 rape golems so easy i remember we were playing 1v1 with zizi (just for fun) and bears level 6 killed 5 blank golems so easy...

Added (01-May-2014, 6:23 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Btw newts are still OP even in 4.1 (sorry now i am maybe off topic this thread) but what changed with newts in 4.1? You can charm them thats nice but nobody will pick charm only because newts...

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 6:30 PM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
Charm is very op at lvl 16, you can use it and charm darks

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 6:45 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
You can charm darks even with charm level 1 but charm level 3 had 0 second CD. I still remember one game (it was one of my first games on EFB Bot i was beginner...) where i had tier 5 and my enemy only tier 1 or tier 2. Then he came in my base (he had charm and divine shield) and he charmed all my darks and base killed me with my own units... funny game.

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 7:31 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
my usual golem build:
flame strike, unholy, coldstrike/carrion swarm/serp wards, ultimate death tower

since you will use golems, u can use newts to hold, as mrs shoran suggested. what i've learned, though, is that you shouldnt really bring out 1 golem, instead grab 2(leave in base until you have) and a newt at once, that way it isnt really expected.use newt to newt, cast flame strike, stun with golem(as golems are coming to melee it), cast another rock throw, throw a carrion/cold strike, repeat. useful to use frost bolt

if using serp wards:
net, wards, flame, golem stun, golem melee + rockthrow(wards while golems are meleeing), repeat

i dont really bother with my ulti until towards reaching lvl 16ish, i really only use it as a base defense spell:
when you get base attacked, drop a dtower on their units, flame strike, wards/carrion, it usually wipes out tier 4 units no prob(except maybe tauren)

i lke to grab a blank golem or 2 to assist with damage and also helps with uk(especially if aided with flame strike)
don't forget to upgrade attack(rock golem and blank) and def(newts + blank)

watch out for lizards devouring your golems(this is why you need newts)

your build isnt bad, i would replace lasso with hex though. or roots, with liek 4 golems(teh stunz) and grab a frostbolt for a small temp stun

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Then he came in my base (he had charm and divine shield) and he charmed all my darks and base killed me with my own units... funny game.

this is pretty dfficult to do, unless you only had 2 darks in your base and he charmed as they spawned. however, you're making it sound as if he ran into ur base full with units and started charming jsut because he was in divine mode. this doesnt really work, proper way to do it is silence, impale, divine shield. i like impale becase of its range, so impale, cahrm charm, silence charm charm divine charm charm, repeat. you need mana like a motherfker and a str or agi hero with archmage scepter WONT work, you need an int hero or 2 scepters

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Favorite Goleming Build (Post em here :))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats