Sunday, 05-May-2024, 4:37 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

good build!!! - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » good build!!! (look here)
good build!!!
lolbladeDate: Saturday, 07-May-2011, 6:54 PM | Message # 1
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
So here is the build
-bloodlust
-chaotic frost
-blink
-bladestorm

this is one awesome build and is probably the cheapest(as in money cost) for ex ranged maulers require like 8k to get rly good (lightspeed+mask+claw} same with most builds… I usually bloodlust myself beforehand and then I blink near a hero (and stun/slow him) then I cast stomp and stun him. Then I atk with my heroes. Now no hero can kill alone so this strat needs u to buy the following at Lv7-8
-totem
- 2claws (+20 not 100LOL)
- orb of frost works well
this is just about +60 dmg
next I recommend getting a ring of superiority becuz it provides u with vamp auras and frenzy which is useful for gaining back health.
It works fine in ssd and normal I think.
This is wat I aim for by the end of a game
-lightspeed (+25 agility works fine too but bash isn’t too useful)
-percept of mana
-frosty claw

this equals just about 12k but over a whole game it’s not that much. I rly don’t need that claw but adding it is just fine. So try it out and give me some suggestions to improve it. I got to a 23ks before I died becuz of a yamato.

dry biggrin cool

sig in construction

jonathan290Date: Saturday, 07-May-2011, 7:43 PM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: Clan Members
well thats not a mauler build its more like a unit killer build or hkl and i personaly dont think it will work agains a good team for these reasons:
1-u have only 1 stun (that makes hkling verry hard) plus u cant hkl with 60 dmg thats to hard

2-u cant unit kill alot cuz u got only 1 spell that will help u

3-ur an easy target cuz u dont have any spell that can help

i think its just stupid

lolbladeDate: Saturday, 07-May-2011, 9:01 PM | Message # 3
Pirate
lol for all thos epoints u made All HErOKIllers qualify for it. does that mean they r not used? does that mean they suck? NO

sig in construction

jonathan290Date: Saturday, 07-May-2011, 10:45 PM | Message # 4
Hero
ok lets make easyer play a game vs me use ur build and im sure u wont win
it dosnt work!
im not saying it cuz i wanna play 1v1 just to prove ur build is shit

LittleBDate: Sunday, 08-May-2011, 2:20 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
sadly i agree with jonathan lolblade, sry

AntyoneDate: Sunday, 08-May-2011, 12:56 PM | Message # 6
Development Director
Awards: 3
any build against any pubs are good as long as its aoe/high dps whatsoever
so suppose you play against good teams

Quote (lolblade)
-bloodlust -chaotic frost -blink -bladestorm

bloodlust is stopped by chain lightning/newts/jammy but that doesnt even matter cuz:
chaotic frost, in order to use it against units you need to get pretty close to the base - believe me you won't come out alive from that most of the time at least not in the early mid game+
its not bad combo with blink against heroes but, most of the times teams are moving together, one of them will eventually have a stun/spells that gonna kill you before you will be able to do anything
bladestorm - again same thing with chaotic frost, requires you to go the the enemy base. normally this ulti should be picked with a tank/mauler for its high life, you gonna get raped with this before you'll be able to kill anything (as long as the enemy team is able to stop you).

Quote (lolblade)
- 2claws (+20 not 100LOL) - orb of frost works well this is just about +60 dmg

i believe thats +45 as orb gives you 5dmg maybe 10.

Quote (lolblade)
next I recommend getting a ring of superiority becuz it provides u with vamp auras and frenzy which is useful for gaining back health.

suppose you are doing around 100-120 damage to this point, vamp aura ain't gonna change much, ring costs almost 2.5k alltogether and imo not worth it for little bonus of ias/dmg/vamp

Quote (lolblade)
-lightspeed (+25 agility works fine too but bash isn’t too useful) -percept of mana -frosty claw

some pricey items there, if you can afford it from all the feed you get then grats.

99% of the games, no.. like 100% of the times somebody from the good teams is going to pick lasso/bolt/roots or anything similar.

they gonna rape you so you wouldn't be able to get out of the base because you are an easy target.

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 08-May-2011, 1:51 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
that sounds like a horrible stratedgy

Master-HeroDate: Sunday, 08-May-2011, 2:30 PM | Message # 8
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
I see your point, but I don't think it ever will work as planned.

Inactive mod.

lolbladeDate: Sunday, 08-May-2011, 2:56 PM | Message # 9
Pirate
i never expected it to do good against pros biggrin i c all of u have got a point there (u told me how bad it is) now tell me some ways to make it better.. i was thinking of replacing stomp with maybe roots or something... and BTW bladestorm is pretty ez to pull off. all u do is blink in base... units collect around u.... stomp and stun em... then do ur bladestorm (if ur worried about ranged units buy a potion of invul so that u kill the stunned melee at least) how do i make it better?????

sig in construction

AntyoneDate: Sunday, 08-May-2011, 4:14 PM | Message # 10
Development Director
you could change bloodlust for something different, BL is very risky cus if you fail with it, your hero is useless therefore you can change that for something more helpful I guess, if you know what im saying.

lolbladeDate: Sunday, 08-May-2011, 6:38 PM | Message # 11
Pirate
yea but lv6 bloodlust is just like a lightspeed and usually pubs dont care to counter it with chain lightning, purge, dispell and all that... so im not worried about failing with it

then should i go bash locker with chaotic frost, cleave, bash, ava but then agn this is just a mauler with a stun spell.. smile

sig in construction

AntyoneDate: Sunday, 08-May-2011, 7:30 PM | Message # 12
Development Director
well i know that, but really against pubs i can go summons with t1 range and a ring and can rape the whole game.
but whats the point, for ranged mauler myself i would go mass dps - cmd/ts/crit with multishot and mask of death, with couple of items i believe this beast would do up to 1k+ crits late game.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » good build!!! (look here)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats