Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Credits » Credits ^^
Credits ^^
ItSoVeR9000Date: Monday, 23-May-2011, 3:06 PM | Message # 16
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Awards: 1
Quote (ChrIsicera)
I helped more with balance discussion and bug finding than anything else. I think too much. X_X

CHRIS!! I MISS YOU smile

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 23-May-2011, 3:25 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
WAY TOO BUMP

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

AntyoneDate: Monday, 23-May-2011, 4:12 PM | Message # 18
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Yes. Especially in my sub-forums !

lspiderlDate: Monday, 23-May-2011, 7:52 PM | Message # 19
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Dont forget WindaleBlizzard for making 5.4 -ar which this was based on

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 1:33 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 0
Quote (lspiderl)
Dont forget WindaleBlizzard for making 5.4 -ar which this was based on

ya no offense, i think it was windale who did all the work, bond just put so ppl could pick spells and some other things, rather then that its all the same

flamefusionDate: Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 1:45 AM | Message # 21
Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Also shout out to ChrIsicera for making a lot of new rad ideas

HE'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 1:51 AM | Message # 22
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Quote (LittleB)
ya no offense, i think it was windale who did all the work, bond just put so ppl could pick spells and some other things, rather then that its all the same

lol you couldn't be farther from the truth..

lets say for example Windale put maybe 10 hours into the 5.4 game (to make the math simple) i probably put about 820+ hours into it sadly.. :/

I couldn't find a open version of 5.4 -ar so i had to completely remake 5.4 -ar from scratch before i could even do what i wanted to it to make it Custom Hero footies, thats why my first version was v1.6 because i took steps from 1.0 to 1.5 to make it become what 5.4 is. (trigger coding, map land, abilities data, etc)
It literally only took me like 2 and a half weeks to make 5.4 from scartch putting in about 2 hours a day, so about 15 hours-ish total.
(took like 2ish weeks for 1.0 - 1.5 and took another 3 weeks to do all the work from 1.5 to 1.6)

also you should know from 5.3 to 5.4 Windale is only responsible for that work, In that map line from 1.0 to 5.3 other ppl were responsible for the work for everything before 5.4. I saw some questions of his on some forums from when Windale was working on editing 5.4 and he didnt even know how to make the simple trigger to make Bills killer spawn to kill him after using his ulti or even optimize a map lol
After 5.4 -ar he tried to branch off and make his own footies line called Footmen Unleashed and continued versions from there but it never caught on and so still lives broken 5.4

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 1:56 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
LOL now ur trying to mock me biggrin

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 2:13 AM | Message # 24
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
nah just informing you how wrong you were tongue

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 10:29 AM | Message # 25
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
accualy bond it did catch on and was HUGE before you made chf for well over a year it was the most played version of footies until windale got hooked on WoW and jsut gave up

in the early days he didnt know a lot but he learned fast and got quite skilled ( non of this i sdiminishing what you did of course )

also beleive it or not he accualy made like 20 versions of 5.4 -ar he jsut kept giving it the same name since everyone seemed to realy focus on the name ( due to like 400 immitation versions that were coming out at that time)

little b even if bond started from a complete version of 5.4 the amount of work needed to transform it into chf is enormous and the lions share of all credit goes to bond on that front i was simply suggesting a small credit like and thanks to windale for making 5.4 -ar

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 11:04 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
nah just informing you how wrong you were

k but i dont think u could think of the map and tileset and how to play it if it wasnt for windalew

Message edited by LittleB - Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 11:04 AM

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 2:09 PM | Message # 27
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Quote (LittleB)
k but i dont think u could think of the map and tileset and how to play it if it wasnt for windalew

i dont think windale could do that either

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

VexslasherDate: Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 2:58 PM | Message # 28
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Quote (LittleB)

You obviously don't read all of the change-logs do you, bond puts a ton of work into this map, that's why it stays balanced and glitch free almost always. And he is always adding new things, have you even played 5.4 lately it totally sucks and is slow paced and boring, stupid mass, can't ever pick your own spells, I totally never want to play 5.4 again it is the old footies that no one should still be playing :P also bonds map has a lot more cool heroes and spells and items and creeps, and and and there is just so much more cool stuff in this map, ok how about the 6v6 ftd ctf ssd there is so much more in bonds map to make it way funner and just all around better, I even think it might be better balanced.

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 3:52 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote (LittleB)
and some other things,

k?

Quote (Vexslasher)
5.4 lately it totally sucks and is slow paced and boring, stupid mass, can't ever pick your own spells, I totally never want to play 5.4 again it is the old footies tha

wow u just made me notice, poor windale

Message edited by LittleB - Tuesday, 24-May-2011, 3:52 PM

LadyInYellowDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 6:30 AM | Message # 30
Grunt
windal.. Didnt hatoup and hatodown come bfore
thats how i remember it

after 2hatos left. I then saw windalblizz

ps. Footies was thrE bforebl hatoup.hatodown.windalblizzard
check reign of chaos if u dont believe me

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Credits » Credits ^^