Monday, 06-May-2024, 1:21 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan (Find out how here)
New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 25-Oct-2011, 8:52 PM | Message # 61
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Do we actually go by rep :P. there are ppl that deserve to be but arent well known.

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 25-Oct-2011, 9:12 PM | Message # 62
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
... We go by rep cause if they're good and want in clan they'll get a rep..

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 25-Oct-2011, 10:12 PM | Message # 63
Zombie Pirate
trixx told me we dont actually do that. i think its great idea but shudnt it be implemented?

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 6:54 AM | Message # 64
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
We do and we don't...mostly I meant that we won't add a player just because they're known. Also a lot of people will say 'oh well if I can get 10 people in the chat to vote for me then I'm in right???" and a lot of people either don't care or are being facetious with their vote, so the applicant gets a false vote of confidence. That's why I still insist on the personal test as well, even if I have experience with the player.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

GameOver3000Date: Sunday, 06-Nov-2011, 2:12 PM | Message # 65
Grunt
new chief in hpmm? why?
for bond:if you joined hpmm when you get reserved?

beerisforbears

Alex[STAR]Date: Sunday, 06-Nov-2011, 2:24 PM | Message # 66
User
Awards: 4
Quote (GameOver3000)
if you joined hpmm when you get reserved?

When the bot gets !rcfg'd

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 06-Nov-2011, 3:01 PM | Message # 67
Ninja
Quote (GameOver3000)
hpmm when you get reserved?

Tbh, I dunno how you even got into hpmm... Over half the shams said that you weren't qualified... And when I came straight out and told you, you said 'whatever'.

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

GameOver3000Date: Sunday, 06-Nov-2011, 11:50 PM | Message # 68
Grunt
Quote (DragonWarrior)

Tbh, I dunno how you even got into hpmm... Over half the shams said that you weren't qualified... And when I came straight out and told you, you said 'whatever'.

you need play with me more and you will see that im good..JAJAJAJA tongue

beerisforbears

RosarioVampire2Date: Monday, 07-Nov-2011, 0:08 AM | Message # 69
Grunt
Group: New Users
Thing is Gameover is that Killer is way better than you. He is an admin if you don’t know. So virtually, if he sees you play, he’s gonna think your noob
Also, Gameover, you are pretty new right now and Im shocked you even got into HPMM so quick (HPMM must be desperate for players now :P ) ***But Im still very proud of you GAME***
Furthermore, when you wanna say your good, you have to first beat a player worse than pub 100 percent (me). If you cant do that, you cant say anything to killer unless you beat all 3 games vsing me in 1vs1.

PS. Don’t be pissed…Bots gonna reset in 3.8a and ur gonna get ur reserve
PPS. Hey guys….. Guess what :P today is my 222nd game and I still won 0 games ☹

o.O
O.o
o.O
O.o

You do not know me and thus, you can not judge me.

Message edited by RosarioVampire2 - Monday, 07-Nov-2011, 0:13 AM

GameOver3000Date: Monday, 07-Nov-2011, 0:35 AM | Message # 70
Grunt
Why i have to Beat you?...sound say you are worse than Pub tongue
but im proud of you Rosa...you beat me when i play with pubs..lol no share no pool
sry i think 1v1 is useless
if you win some1 in 1v1 it doesnt mean you are pro..
you have to win even with pubs

beerisforbears

2DaYuDiEDate: Monday, 07-Nov-2011, 7:28 AM | Message # 71
Ninja
ofc gameover is pro! why else would he be in hpmm ? you never heard about the testing stuff? [/sarcasm]

Pyo-LizZoODate: Monday, 07-Nov-2011, 7:54 AM | Message # 72
Hero
^ you are the one to talk ...

pew pew - hele killer style

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 07-Nov-2011, 8:11 PM | Message # 73
Zombie Pirate
Quote (GameOver3000)
you need play with me more and you will see that im good..JAJAJAJA

arrogance. arent you finish not mexican? only mexicans go JAJAJAJAJAJA!

Quote (GameOver3000)
1v1 is useless

this show's knowledge of game skills. i-connect is a good player overall, but he cant do anything in 1v1, cause his whole game knowledge is AOE.

Quote (GameOver3000)
you have to win even with pubs

rosa plays 99% of games with pubs. most of the time you dont know your playing him/her(STILL DONT KNOW WHICH!) until they come out and say im rosa/lady.

Truth is you aren't very good. Only bring/sound knows how to play owls correctly. idk why sound recommended you. the only reason your in is becuz sound recommended to talk(first time talk has ever let someone into clan :O!).

DragonWarriorDate: Monday, 07-Nov-2011, 8:52 PM | Message # 74
Ninja
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
ofc gameover is pro! why else would he be in hpmm ? you never heard about the testing stuff?

He got in by begging Talk when he was drunk. True story, I was there when Talk started asking a bunch of people if they wanted in.

Added (2011-11-07, 9:52 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
1v1 is useless

this show's knowledge of game skills. i-connect is a good player overall, but he cant do anything in 1v1, cause his whole game knowledge is AOE.

1v1 takes a large amount of skill, and therefore it is hard to win with. That's why people say that its useless because they can't win in 1v1s.
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
you need play with me more and you will see that im good..JAJAJAJA

Lol I thought Game was good at first, but then I realized that he only plays good when on a stacked team :/ He played solo against me once and just flopped (Sorry Game). And then when I saw him begging, I already knew that he was going to use the encouragement of people who told him he's good to use against elder players in HPMM. So in a way, I realized what you meant when you told me about him beans

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

RosarioVampire2Date: Monday, 07-Nov-2011, 9:59 PM | Message # 75
Grunt
Group: New Users
"rosa plays 99% of games with pubs. most of the time you dont know your playing him/her(STILL DONT KNOW WHICH!) until they come out and say im rosa/lady. "
I will take that 89 percent now... 10 percent disappeared since these days cause I want to play with LOTRROTCK and ASSASIN_WEST and KILLER alot.. (i just love them :))))) <3
and btw... game (u dont know yet that i have bajillion accounts so this wont make sense for u :P )

"He got in by begging Talk when he was drunk. True story, I was there when Talk started asking a bunch of people if they wanted in."
This is why HPMM sucks s* (whiteowl with a little remix :P).

Heres is best CLAN OF ALL TIME (dead/alive..both)
1. RNA
2. ONE
3. EDJ
4. CHF
5. FOOT/F00T
6. STAR
7. FN
8. WTF/WEST
HPMM <= Not in rank anymore...removed this year since summer cause it became a worthless clan (I still joke around that i want to go in but truthfully...i want to stay in WTF..srry :P )

"1v1 is useless" gameover
2v2 is useless too then :PPPP

"ofc gameover is pro! why else would he be in hpmm ? you never heard about the testing stuff?"
ARE U CRAZY? theres no more testing crap. i can come to hpmm today night if i wanted to (i got some influence with friends :PPP and i can bribe bond in for another glitch )

"ruth is you aren't very good. Only bring/sound knows how to play owls correctly. idk why sound recommended you. the only reason your in is becuz sound recommended to talk(first time talk has ever let someone into clan :O!). "
Dont be hurt... its okay GAMEOVER3000
btw.. i nvr saw 13ringiton... He uses owls????..O.o

"arrogance. arent you finish not mexican? only mexicans go JAJAJAJAJAJA! "
i hate mexicans...they would always feed and piss me off (my new account that i used for 4 previous games...CRAPL31 -if u saw that..that was me-)

"you have to win even with pubs "
dont u see my motto?
You do not know me, and thus you cannot judge me
in other words... im in an anyonmous user half the time so u can nvr see whos the real me unless im with my friends or bik)

o.O
O.o
o.O
O.o

You do not know me and thus, you can not judge me.

Message edited by RosarioVampire2 - Monday, 07-Nov-2011, 10:00 PM

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan (Find out how here)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<