Saturday, 18-May-2024, 3:15 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan - Page 7 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan (Find out how here)
New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan
jonathan290Date: Wednesday, 23-Nov-2011, 10:23 PM | Message # 91
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Well so a guy called Firelord wants to enter HPMM
i played some games with him and just wanted to say that i know him and that i think he's got the lvl and that he can get better when he joins
i REALLY recommend him biggrin

firelordDate: Wednesday, 23-Nov-2011, 10:41 PM | Message # 92
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Hello, I am firelord for those who don't know me. I have tried to get into Hpmm for awhile now. I have played with a few admins like Njag,cyray,tehbigbee,legal,jonathon, and a few others. I have praticed more and more so awhile now to get my rep up to give me a better chance of getting into Hpmm. I hope that I'll be able to join.

Thanks,
firelord

**Member in CHF**

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
I used to de decent at CHF, until I took an arrow to the knee.

Message edited by firelord - Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 6:41 PM

DragonWarriorDate: Wednesday, 23-Nov-2011, 10:53 PM | Message # 93
Ninja
Quote (firelord)
Hello, I am firelord for those who don't know me. I have tried to get into Hpmm for awhile now. I have played with a few admins like Njag,cyray,tehbigbee,legal,jonathon, and a few others. I have praticed more and more so awhile now to get my rep up to give me a better chance of getting into Hpmm. I hope that I'll be able to join.

Thanks,
firelord

This is probs the best introduction i've heard in a while. All the other people just beg.

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

jonathan290Date: Wednesday, 23-Nov-2011, 10:56 PM | Message # 94
Hero
So what u guys say??

VampireLugiaDate: Wednesday, 23-Nov-2011, 11:23 PM | Message # 95
Noob
Group: New Users
Quote (DragonWarrior)
This is probs the best introduction i've heard in a while. All the other people just beg.

Firelord... personally from ur post and ppl's vote, I would support u to go clan hpmm too

but then.. since i nvr saw u play... i want u to post 2 replays
1 replay of u using aoe or wtvr signature moves u do (cheap build allowed)
another replay of u miroing or doing ur first time micro (not necessary golem... summons or/and interchange okay...

If u get rejected by clan hpmm after posting these replays and i believe ur worthy of clan... i may recruit u to clan wtf :P

as of now, clan wtf is far off better... assasin-bot fills faster and also.. clan wtf has better playerz now -excluding those who are famous-

GameOver3000Date: Thursday, 24-Nov-2011, 0:19 AM | Message # 96
Grunt
Quote (firelord)

Thanks,
firelord

Ofc maybe some1 can test you like Cou,coz hes shammy and its awesome to practise with him.he help me get in HPMM to,Ty Cou biggrin

or Talk...if you gonna play wit talkischeap86 you just have to show your skills and how you play.

firelord,if you are good im sure that you can join wink

beerisforbears

VampireLugiaDate: Thursday, 24-Nov-2011, 0:56 AM | Message # 97
Noob
Group: New Users
Firelord just go a cheap strategy in the test

In mass.. keep upgrading ur units attack till 4 and defense to 2 -and buy auras-
and then go mass attack 1 team to lvl up while teching to militias or spell breakers.... (tp would be nice with d arrows)

keep doing this and this is sure win -make sure ur team gets lasso and bolt to stop aoe-

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 24-Nov-2011, 9:34 AM | Message # 98
Robotic Ninja
firelord will finally be a recruit i want based on what he said and he's good he's better then a lot of hpmm... just based on attitude and responsibility.

btw F*** replays just play games with people play inhouses and you'll get in.

Definitely don't feel like you have to use gay builds that you're not comfortable with during test! Use w/e build you're comfortable with i mean honestly i was such a sucky player some games just cause i felt like i couldn't use ww or some sh*t.

The thing i don't want is for you to fall into havoc like other hpmm kiddos that think that once they are in THEY ARE THE BEST they always go around bragging or abusing for an example don't be an njag i mean i really like the guy he hasn't done crap to me he just abuses and brags to much

But the reason i really want you in clan is cause i think you would be a respectable admin and i honestly only want that out of an hpmm member honestly the name means nothing the only thing you get is some more respect and admin. DONT ABUSE ADMIN BTW I am looking forward to playing you again
Quote (DragonWarrior)

Exactly!

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 24-Nov-2011, 11:02 AM | Message # 99
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (GameOver3000)
or Talk...if you gonna play wit talkischeap86 you just have to show your skills and how you play.

firelord,if you are good im sure that you can join

3/4 of the clan is noob. 1/4 is 100% inactive and should be kicked. anyone other than njag is a noob also btw.

firelordDate: Thursday, 24-Nov-2011, 5:46 PM | Message # 100
Rifleman
Quote (VampireLugia)
Firelord... personally from ur post and ppl's vote, I would support u to go clan hpmm too

but then.. since i nvr saw u play... i want u to post 2 replays
1 replay of u using aoe or wtvr signature moves u do (cheap build allowed)
another replay of u miroing or doing ur first time micro (not necessary golem... summons or/and interchange okay...

If u get rejected by clan hpmm after posting these replays and i believe ur worthy of clan... i may recruit u to clan wtf :P

as of now, clan wtf is far off better... assasin-bot fills faster and also.. clan wtf has better playerz now -excluding those who are famous-

I really appreciate your offfer, but as of now I'm only interested in joining Hpmm because I know and like the people in the clan, but i'll keep your offer in mind.

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 24-Nov-2011, 9:35 PM | Message # 101
Robotic Ninja
lol clan wtf isnt even a clan all it is is a back up plan..

Nobody realizes it BUT EVERYONE SAYS THEY WANT IN CLAN FOR FRIENDS BUT ITS FOR ADMIN WHY DO YOU THINK THE ONLY GOOD PEOPLE IN CLAN FN ARE SHAMANS they JUST WANT POWER!!

firelordDate: Friday, 25-Nov-2011, 0:05 AM | Message # 102
Rifleman
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
lol clan wtf isnt even a clan all it is is a back up plan..

Nobody realizes it BUT EVERYONE SAYS THEY WANT IN CLAN FOR FRIENDS BUT ITS FOR ADMIN WHY DO YOU THINK THE ONLY GOOD PEOPLE IN CLAN FN ARE SHAMANS they JUST WANT POWER!!

I'm not interested for joining Hpmm for admin. I believe that you have to earn the right of getting admin, based on gameplay and that the Chief and shams know you are not going to abuse it. I would be fine going without admin for them time I play Frozen Throne I just want to be able to join a clan where the people like the same game I do and have fun playing CHF.

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 25-Nov-2011, 8:43 AM | Message # 103
Robotic Ninja
lol earning admin is totally bull sh*t. They gave xmon admin someone tell me how that was earned! I'm just saying everyone only wants in clans that give you more power. The only good players that join clans like FN where that clan doesn't have a bot only want shaman. People only join clans like FOOT and WTF for admin or shaman same with HPMM and CHF. Even if you are joining for friends your friends only joined for admin and for the title.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 25-Nov-2011, 10:18 AM | Message # 104
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
must say this is true. i joined in part for the admin and part for any clan to be in :P. at the time basically the only player on useast that had hear of me was cheesy because he let me into edj after chfg and that was because i played only west.

firelordDate: Friday, 25-Nov-2011, 11:13 AM | Message # 105
Rifleman
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
lol earning admin is totally bull sh*t. They gave xmon admin someone tell me how that was earned! I'm just saying everyone only wants in clans that give you more power. The only good players that join clans like FN where that clan doesn't have a bot only want shaman. People only join clans like FOOT and WTF for admin or shaman same with HPMM and CHF. Even if you are joining for friends your friends only joined for admin and for the title.

Yeah, I guess you're right. loony

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan (Find out how here)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<