Saturday, 11-May-2024, 5:57 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan - Page 8 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan (Find out how here)
New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan
Master-HeroDate: Friday, 25-Nov-2011, 1:02 PM | Message # 106
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
lol earning admin is totally bull sh*t. They gave xmon admin someone tell me how that was earned! I'm just saying everyone only wants in clans that give you more power. The only good players that join clans like FN where that clan doesn't have a bot only want shaman. People only join clans like FOOT and WTF for admin or shaman same with HPMM and CHF. Even if you are joining for friends your friends only joined for admin and for the title.

Gogogo Clan STAR biggrin

Inactive mod.

HashDate: Friday, 25-Nov-2011, 2:27 PM | Message # 107
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
THEN I GUESS THAT WE ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO JOIN CLAN STAR FOR NO OTHER PURPOSES BUT JUST TO BE WITH OUR FRIENDS smile

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 25-Nov-2011, 11:43 PM | Message # 108
Robotic Ninja
lol or because if you can't manage to get into any clan you can always get into star but first you have to make an account from a.chinese.kid to chinese[star]. So many annoying kids are in your clan

BikiniandPunaniDate: Saturday, 26-Nov-2011, 1:48 AM | Message # 109
Grunt
Hi bond i would like to try out for chf shammy! test me however u wanna... nothing that involves horse or pissing.

cheers Bik

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 26-Nov-2011, 1:51 AM | Message # 110
Robotic Ninja
Yes add biki if he's active!

CouDate: Saturday, 26-Nov-2011, 2:52 AM | Message # 111
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (BikiniandPunani)
Hi bond i would like to try out for chf shammy! test me however u wanna... nothing that involves horse or pissing.

cheers Bik

He's one of the few players that I'd nominate for a shammy position in chf. smile

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 26-Nov-2011, 12:35 PM | Message # 112
Zombie Pirate
and kick xmon again :)... stax? reinvited him and he's been pissing around more lately. especially in my hair.

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 26-Nov-2011, 9:43 PM | Message # 113
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
lol or because if you can't manage to get into any clan you can always get into star but first you have to make an account from a.chinese.kid to chinese[star]. So many annoying kids are in your clan

i didint change my name...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

killerrangeDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 2:37 AM | Message # 114
Zombie Pirate
me too :L

I'm here to help :D

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 10:07 AM | Message # 115
Robotic Ninja
I'm talking about the noobs that get into that clan and think they are tight or some crap cause they are in star lol you should see them try to treat kids like crap cause they have that title when that clan is not an exclusive title SO FAR THERE ARE NO EXCLUSIVE CLANS. But its annoying as hell you guys have kids that have no idea how to play but they brag about being in clan when they got in just cause they have [star] at the end of there name

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 27-Nov-2011, 9:34 PM | Message # 116
Ninja
Quote (BikiniandPunani)

No offense to Clan STAR, but I agree that people join STAR because it is a fun-loving clan and community. But most of the people who joined (emphasis on most), joined because they thought it was cool to have a [STAR] in their name. It sounds cool, but it gets stupid that you don't have your own 'creative' screen name. But Clan STAR is a great clan with zero drama

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

SkankponyDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 8:57 AM | Message # 117
Rifleman
The Pony Wants On-board

I CUM RAINBOWS

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 4:48 PM | Message # 118
Robotic Ninja
<3 skank

firelordDate: Wednesday, 21-Dec-2011, 4:32 PM | Message # 119
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Reapplication

Hey guys, I think most of you guys know me by now. I've played with most of you I believe. It might be too soon to reapply again, it's been a month. I was told I wasn't bad, but ok, I've been trying to get to Hpmm level for the past month. I've learned many more builds and what build to go with what hero. I've also beaten I-Connect and chinese and they were on the same team biggrin they say it's luck, I think it was part luck though I didn't have any well known users, the only person i knew was ticklemonster and he was on my team. I hope that I have approved over the past month, so I'll be able to join Hpmm.
I also have donated $75 to Bond. If I'm not able to join this time I'll try my best to get to Hpmm's level in the upcoming months. Also I'm always open for anyone good to teach me more about CHF.

Thanks.
firelord

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
I used to de decent at CHF, until I took an arrow to the knee.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 21-Dec-2011, 4:42 PM | Message # 120
Zombie Pirate
Quote (firelord)
I've been trying to get to Hpmm level for the past month

there is no level. just look at the last 10 ppl they let in and kicked. gj donating also. The best way to get in is to join CHF and then wait for a month or two(or know one of the shams lots, thats how i did).

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » New place to let it be known you want to try out for Clan (Find out how here)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<