Thursday, 02-May-2024, 0:43 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Hi, I am HPMM - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » Hi, I am HPMM (Introducing Myself)
Hi, I am HPMM
a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 15-Dec-2011, 8:10 PM | Message # 46
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
ohhhh okay. i just have a peeve with kids that try to bring up a feature about them every second such as flame... "WERE THE TROLLERS WERE THE GOD TROLLERS!"

DragonWarriorDate: Thursday, 15-Dec-2011, 9:59 PM | Message # 47
Ninja
This guy reminds me of a mix of Rosa and Game together

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 15-Dec-2011, 9:59 PM | Message # 48
Robotic Ninja
lol where is game HMMMMM?

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 15-Dec-2011, 11:40 PM | Message # 49
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Lol i hate cocky ass kids that think they are pro cause they are in hpmm. f*cking bragging about being hpmm are the most annoying ass players on the planet don't ever brag. DONT EVER SAY YOU DO SOMETHING. Its like the kids that try to act cool by constantly telling people something about them. such as if someone joined a game and there like, " swap me up I'm hpmm" or "you guys are noobs compared to me cause I'm hpmm" or some sh*t

He wasn't trying to be cocky jesus have you been watching twilight lately and those hormones been kicking in through those emotional scenes or some shit?

Added (2011-12-16, 0:40 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Dam those chick flicks...

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Thursday, 15-Dec-2011, 11:43 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 0:38 AM | Message # 50
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
hi im king of doom, or was king of doom, on runescape. quit playing like 9 yrs ago and my brother gave my character away. while playing, i joined a cheating community specializing in bots and scripts and clients enabling you to use features not intended for all. had auto trainers and fishers and autocatch, which enabled u to move diagonally instead of down and then right, etc. it was pretty cool. my username on there was masterdoom, since i had alot of characters with doom in the name and would pk solo on 2 clients(super nerd adrenaline rush). then i was on syi.cc. an australian fellow by the name of akari destroyed the site in an attempt to make it better more interaction, etc. i then went back to reinet, now wartnet(no longer online currently). and ended up on wpge(old syi). holla at me, my name on there is sal g or salzilla or w.e my name is currently changed to. there are only like 20-30 ppl tops and 15 that are actually on there, we use it more like a chat room board since spam is the only section being used. we are currently putting together a "film" created partially by myself and a nigga called frozenacid, who used to hate me on wartnet because he thought i was being a douche, but i was having fun. he also made a rough script and distributed it to various people. perhaps i may post the completed project on here. u may not get alot of the inside jokes, but meh.

i think i am more mysterious than you because everyone knows me, but not what to expect of me. i dont need to hide myself, for i cloak myself in the shadows that is under your bed, im like freddy krueger and super mario combined into one(i can spin around really fast with a red cape). im a pro footie player(i get paid in gold everytime i play, sometimes im pooled, sometimes im just compensated for getting hero kills). im not that into the whole hk count and what not(vs all u ww bolt boil TT noobs), but i prefer to tank and mass uk without ww because a mans gotta be legit. also, hungry jack pancakes. that being said, i leave u with this:

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 0:40 AM

FirNesSDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 1:19 AM | Message # 51
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
ohhhh okay. i just have a peeve with kids that try to bring up a feature about them every second such as flame... "WERE THE TROLLERS WERE THE GOD TROLLERS!"

I told you, be nice when you don't know people...

THecashDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 1:57 AM | Message # 52
Grunt
Hey you play runescape? i do too but i quit, it gets too boring

HPMM=THecash

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 6:51 PM | Message # 53
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ic3dt3a)
i think i am more mysterious than you because everyone knows me, but not what to expect of me.

Quote (Fir)
I told you, be nice when you don't know people...

based on that f*cking concept everyone is mysterious and no one can say sh*t.

f*cking everyone is mysterious its called the internet

fir shut the hell up honestly you think i need to know someone to say sh*t that they say in plain sight god i could say the same sh*t to you! You don't tell me to be mean to people "i don't know" for all you f*cking know i could be him!

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
He wasn't trying to be cocky jesus have you been watching twilight lately and those hormones been kicking in through those emotional scenes or some shit?

Best you can come up with? Insert two more coins and try again you f*cking pricks can't even say sh*t anymore other then your damned experiences last week

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 6:55 PM | Message # 54
Robotic Ninja
Access denied, please try again. Insert the penis in your vagina if you want to continue.

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 7:02 PM | Message # 55
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Access denied, please try again. Insert the penis in your vagina if you want to continue.

oh another one of your
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
experiences last week

DragonWarriorDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 7:08 PM | Message # 56
Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
lol where is game HMMMMM?

He learned his lesson from me. That's why he stopped posting about me sucking sh*t

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 7:15 PM | Message # 57
Robotic Ninja
My dick could be 2 inches and i'll still get more pussy in a day than the millenium it will take for you to touch a girl.

(BTW I thought I should let you know yourself does not count)

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 7:17 PM

FirNesSDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 7:17 PM | Message # 58
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Stop swearing chinese, you seem to be a disturbed man.
Do you know that you can explain yourself without swearing ? I don't care of the *, for me it's same.

And by the way you got about 5 "f*cking" per sentence, try to developp that point.

Message edited by Fir - Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 3:16 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 8:06 PM | Message # 59
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Fir)
Stop swearing chinese, you seem to be a disturbed man.
Do you know that you can explain yourself without swearing ? I don't care of the *, for it's same.

And by the way you got about 5 "f*cking" per sentence, try to developp that point.

Thanks mom now F*ck off you honestly don't need to read my posts also who the hell uses sentences on the internet honest to god...

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
My dick could be 2 inches and i'll still get more pussy in a day than the millenium it will take for you to touch a girl.

lawl that was CLEVER BUDDY that honestly is the best you could come up with!? something out of the blue? how about using something that i said instead of just randomly saying sh*t anyone can come up with sh*t to say. You could've f*cking googled that. You don't have any sh*t on me other then my age and my religion and every time you try to use that on me it fails so you always resort to your fantasies that are apparently real

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 8:11 PM | Message # 60
Robotic Ninja
The best you can come up with is "is that the best you could come up with?" This ain't no comedy club. I don't need to make super clever shit or comebacks to diss you because honestly its so easy to diss you with anything, lame or creative, because in the end your carpet will be drenched in red. Ill leave ya alone i don't want you to suicide ^^.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » Hi, I am HPMM (Introducing Myself)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<