Thursday, 02-May-2024, 3:12 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

My first thread - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » My first thread (Yo)
My first thread
ProGlitcherDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 10:10 AM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
then u probably played when i got wierd builds and didnt care about winning
seriously, if i went serious and retarded like flamefusion, i will be going aoe ww or aoe bolt ww or bolt coil or banish aoe bolt or ETC.

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

Legal_lifeDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 10:40 AM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Ahem.

Royie is ok

Not the best

BikiniandPunaniDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 1:21 PM | Message # 18
Grunt
Hahahahaha cant stop lobin rosie!!! No wonder u got that sexy head to revieve those medals and trophies"!! smile keep it up pimp. c ya in game! Cheers from ur boyfriend bik <333

Added (2012-01-13, 2:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
P.s. Rosie is a guy!!! smile

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 8:51 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (ProGlitcher)

Im known as RosarioVampire2

Im a troller who is probably better than 95 percent of the ppl in forums
Of course many are jealous of me like Chinesekid, Uber, etc. but idc
EVEN IF U PLAYED 100000000 games, i can beat u if i had 1 game. Im on a different level. Win rate, 95% to 99% on Assasinbot, desync rate (50 % <= reason my stats are low)

U may have seen me time to time trying rockets and death pact cause i know im on a different lvl.. anywayz, Im RosVamp and nice to see u on forums. Im one of the few FAMOUS trollerz and dont expect me in game. I donated my freaking laptop.
---
If ur bored, go troll around forums and piss people off. (once u beat all the noobs here)
[Most ppl here plays more in a month than i do in 3 yrs but they nvr went other builds than swarm bolt ww so they nvr heard of other spells. Chineskid thought i was GLITCHING (lol? got kicked?) when i used newt to dispell owls.]
Added (2012-01-12, 8:55 PM)
If ur bored with trolling, just go negative rep me
and if ur super bored, go DONATE ur laptop like me

And ignore all the noobs here, ppl worth hearing is only Cheesy-Gordia, Xmonsterrr, cou, and Soundwaves, and Royie (HE S*CKS but hes better than every other HPMM members) -And Assasin_West since hes da best-
Others just suck

Xxkillerbeansxx? He sucks so much he covered his picture with his own religion which sounds like Moron and was made by Angel Moroni from the Location of Moron by king Moron written down by John Smith in the Book of Moroni. <= Bet John Smith laughed at his own publishment... MAGICAL UNDERWEARS <=Pre-K knows more than these Utahians
A.Chinese.kID? This guy is all talk. He plays more games than me and still stacks. I went alternative account and beat him all day when he had stacked team. How NOOBISH
Stooge? This guy is all pool and stacked team. He blames cheesy for AOE and he always go chain and nova and bolt and ww, wonder y. Also this guy follows propaganda
Shk? Admin abuser. GG
MasterVip? Just someone no one likes liek me
Alex[Star]? The best mod because he proofreads every single thread
Bond009? Best mapmaker but idc
ItsOver? Bond's lover who acts sooo innocent
Cyray? Just a wannabe of Cou
King? Pro who left cause of flames from me
Flamefusion AKA Lamefusion? Guy from India focused on winning to the point that noobs like Chinesekid had to get excuse for losing. HOW SAD
Fir? Someone who knows nothing about the game but acts like he does. Hes as clueless as blademaster if u know what i mean. Thought i was maphacking in alt account cause he didnt know what SHADES were
ProGlitcher? just a retarded veteran know just happy with pissing off ppl

----
I bet 100% some flame or retarded stuffs gonna happen for telling the truth

Added (2012-01-12, 8:57 PM)
Ic3dta? REAL PUB OF PUBS. I nvr saw him win (at least in my games) and says useless things liek me. At least he got a cute cat pic
Uber? Another pub but his comments worth hearing. He UBERS them all

Added (2012-01-12, 8:57 PM)
Ic3dta? REAL PUB OF PUBS. I nvr saw him win (at least in my games) and says useless things liek me. At least he got a cute cat pic
Uber? Another pub but his comments worth hearing. He UBERS them all
seriously ban this bitch she got rid of her laptop apparently
Quote (ProGlitcher)
A.Chinese.kID? This guy is all talk. He plays more games than me and still stacks. I went alternative account and beat him all day when he had stacked team. How NOOBISH
Lol stacking hahahahaha w/e i never even talk about being good either i just point out oblivious facts like how you are literally the lowest life on these forums from now to the beginning you have been the lowest life that includes flame. IF you somehow managed friends irl its probably people using you for your money since you are "rich"

anyway bitch get a life

DragonWarriorDate: Saturday, 14-Jan-2012, 12:56 PM | Message # 20
Ninja
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Im known as RosarioVampire2

Hi, I'm known as Dragon.Warrior and I beat RosarioVampire2's stacked team of Lepiathos, Royie, and himself (he called it a good team himself) with a noob and Micius.
He might seem like a good player, but all he and his friends do is just act like they are boss and know everything.

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

ProGlitcherDate: Saturday, 14-Jan-2012, 11:50 PM | Message # 21
Grunt
How the fk is leppy and royie together a good team?
LEP AND ME HATE ROYIE
i only agreed ROYIE is better than 99999999999/% of hpmm cause ppl like u noobs suck

A GOOD TEAM IS A TEAM WITH ALL AOE WW
k??? its not a freaking cursing team that tries to ban each other 24/7
and ROYIE always ASK FOR POOOL

But in the other hand, Lepiathos is a very good player. Probably top 7 in my opinion but he nvr wants attention. When he plays serious with me (serious), he nvr loses
HES THE BEST AOE WW PERSON I EVER SAW IN THE GAME (And the greatest pk)
If u beat me and lep bfore, was it SSD? or times when Lep and me got wierd builds such as interchange cause last time i remember, u cant beat a pub team tongue

Legal_lifeDate: Sunday, 15-Jan-2012, 2:44 AM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
While back me Xmon cheesy beat u Lep and Koko, u guys mass pooled 3.5 and we killed it

ProGlitcherDate: Sunday, 15-Jan-2012, 7:16 AM | Message # 23
Grunt
Well
i cant say anything to that game cause i no remember it :P

but if u did, biggrin gj
u know i donated my laptop smile
UR SOO PRO smile (to xmon, cheesy, legal who probably went alternative account so we couldnt maim..lol)

Alex[STAR]Date: Sunday, 15-Jan-2012, 8:18 AM | Message # 24
User
Awards: 4
Welcome to the forums. You can probably work out yourself from the replies to your thread, who the trollers and general idiots are.

ProGlitcherDate: Sunday, 15-Jan-2012, 9:43 AM | Message # 25
Grunt
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
who the trollers and general idiots are.

Im in the Troller List
Unfortunately, unlike most people here, I am one of the few to play CHF Footies when it really began (version 1.8ish) and yet no respect cause of my recent retarded trolls

Trust me, I was once favored by alot of people. Its just after version 3.4 that I began to become biggrin to devil

Alex[STAR]Date: Sunday, 15-Jan-2012, 10:57 AM | Message # 26
User
Awards: 4
Right, and who's to blame for that?

PaPaDate: Sunday, 15-Jan-2012, 2:09 PM | Message # 27
Ghoul
Welcome smile

I have nothing to add to this...
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
Welcome to the forums. You can probably work out yourself from the replies to your thread, who the trollers and general idiots are.

parapapa parapapaparapapa parapapa parapapa

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 16-Jan-2012, 9:40 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ProGlitcher)
A GOOD TEAM IS A TEAM WITH ALL AOE WW
k??? its not a freaking cursing team that tries to ban each other 24/7
seriously? i know its not noob to use ww aoe but saying the ban sh*t about hpmm makes no sense cause we can't even ban. You guys ban so often. Ive played against you on my west account so many times and you have banned and kicked me i had to pm assassin on his forum to get unbanned
Quote (ProGlitcher)
u know i donated my laptop

yet you still go out of your way to talk like anyone even gives a f*ck
Quote (ProGlitcher)
UR SOO PRO (to xmon, cheesy, legal who probably went alternative account so we couldnt maim..lol)
okay i honestly hate it when people think that an alternate makes it so people don't focus you. I have honestly focused some pubs or no names then some other kids that have a reputation i don't focus based on the name i focus based on the game (yeah it rhymed)
Quote (ProGlitcher)
recent
recently you've been getting hated on? seriously check any threads where you have commented and see if people only "recently" started hated you. no one has liked you for as long as you have thought you were pro and made 100 accounts and made up a fake life etc.

you're like njag (cause of the fake life) but at least he is still more liked then you

ProGlitcherDate: Monday, 16-Jan-2012, 10:52 AM | Message # 29
Grunt
I told my true life when game first began
But no one cared
Plus, u used to troll too. Remember??? wat a noob

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
think that an alternate makes it so people don't focus you

Ur crazy. I played u in an alt and all i see is u leaving aftaer first 10 minute excusing urself that ur rusty. I remember that from 1 month ago. Wat a noob

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
You guys ban so often. Ive played against you on my west account so many times and you have banned and kicked me i had to pm assassin on his forum to get unbanned

WTF IS THIS SH3T? IM A FREAKING ROOT ADMIN IDIOT! I freaking kicked only 3 ppl in my life cause i was seriously bored and thought IT WAS FUNNY kicking. U ARE SUCH A GOOD LIAR
UNLESS U CAN SHOW ME A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF ME DOING IT. THOUGHT SO, U FREAING NOOBS CREATING TROLLS JUST CAUSE IM BETTER AND MORE ANNOYING AND MORE FLAMING AND MORE RETARDED THAN U. Stop envying me. Im on another lvl (compared to u)
Unless its freaking Royie spoofing again. That aint my fault. DragonWarrior and Royie and Gameover has my spoofed accounts. So STFU. NO ONE EVEN SPOOFS U CAUSE U HAVE 0 REP ON THE GAME.

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 16-Jan-2012, 11:13 AM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
whats my alts name?
Quote (ProGlitcher)
WTF IS THIS SH3T? IM A FREAKING ROOT ADMIN IDIOT! I freaking kicked only 3 ppl in my life cause i was seriously bored and thought IT WAS FUNNY kicking. U ARE SUCH A GOOD LIAR
UNLESS U CAN SHOW ME A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF ME DOING IT. THOUGHT SO, U FREAING NOOBS CREATING TROLLS JUST CAUSE IM BETTER AND MORE ANNOYING AND MORE FLAMING AND MORE RETARDED THAN U. Stop envying me. Im on another lvl (compared to u)Unless its freaking Royie spoofing again. That aint my fault. DragonWarrior and Royie and Gameover has my spoofed accounts. So STFU. NO ONE EVEN SPOOFS U CAUSE U HAVE 0 REP ON THE GAME.

hahahaha love to see you freak out. also I'm a good liar in a video game? seriously? you have kicked so many kids
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Ur crazy. I played u in an alt and all i see is u leaving aftaer first 10 minute excusing urself that ur rusty. I remember that from 1 month ago. Wat a noob

lawl cause i am rusty i rarely even play chf now legiontd is much better.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » My first thread (Yo)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<