Saturday, 18-May-2024, 10:06 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

The Hash and Bikini Forum - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » The Hash and Bikini Forum (This is for them to go at it whenever they feel the need :))
The Hash and Bikini Forum
BikiniandPunaniDate: Saturday, 19-Mar-2011, 6:43 PM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
ty ladies and gents... its my pleasure to make u rookies live off of me! smile

just to let everyone know, i cant stand Jade! she is such a rookie... all she ever knows how to do is cry (i.e. from both eyes) [inside joke]... I just want to say this to everyone, why is everyone hatin when i talk to chicks on chf???? if i like someone ill talk to them, sorry im not a pussy whos scared to talk to thier opposite sex! so suck it and stop hatin!!! *cough* idk why im coughing and my cough sounds like 9000!!!!! :P jk i like 9000 she just needs to chill out, come on bond get on that! XD

goin back to jade... listen why u all upset bout the game where i was ownin everyone, including u??? i mean come on master-hero is right for once in his life, that indeed when bik joins a game its a waste of time for everyone else smile so idk why u thought u were gona win jade!! should have known better... besides u took someone i care for away from me, and u dont do that to Bik, u just dont! :)))

but at the end of the day bik loves everyone, including the guys on chf (NO HOMO)!

so keep it safe, keep it clean, and keep it legal!!!

Truly urs,
Bik king

ArcttyDate: Sunday, 20-Mar-2011, 1:29 AM | Message # 17
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Might want to check the keep it legal part.

How awesome was that when I defended the honor of HPMM vs that fool the other night?, that felt better than the both my wedding day and the birth of my first born combine.

BikiniandPunaniDate: Sunday, 20-Mar-2011, 2:08 PM | Message # 18
Grunt
Hahah yes... Ur very welcome! I'd like a public awknoedment of me for that game please and ty!...all that pool for ue sexy ward and rod of death... Its k u can pay me back by taking me out to lunch wink lol it be better than going with jade!!!

Bond009Date: Sunday, 20-Mar-2011, 4:47 PM | Message # 19
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
LOL Arctty you crack me up man, and even more so if that were fully true cuz your not even married right..? lol

lolbladeDate: Sunday, 20-Mar-2011, 7:29 PM | Message # 20
Pirate
totally needed THIS

sig in construction

ArcttyDate: Sunday, 20-Mar-2011, 7:58 PM | Message # 21
Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
LOL Arctty you crack me up man, and even more so if that were fully true cuz your not even married right..? lol

not married but I am responsible for over $20,000 a month in child support.

Thank you Bik, I just wanted to make it clear that I was fed less than 1k gold for ward which does not compensate for the massive game-stifling impale/swarm/death tower done by bikini and the massive amount of feed received by t3 from all teams.

I mean how am I gonna let some lil kid punk on me and the rest of us like that... especially with so many females present. I savored that ass whoopin.

Message edited by Arctty - Sunday, 20-Mar-2011, 7:59 PM

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 0:11 AM | Message # 22
Grunt
I want EVERYONE who read this post to tel me when they read the post i had about Jade above what did they think???? was it a joke or serious thing i wrote???? appreantly she finds taht to be a very rude and doesnt see that it was a joke, and IDK HOW????? Aprreantly everyone who read it will think im serious... so please say what u thought when u read it so she see that its a joke!!!

thnx

ArcttyDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 0:51 AM | Message # 23
Ninja
I thought it was worse that you gave her a 4/10, she is 8 at least. Sorry to throw you under the bus, join the club bikini =).

Bond009Date: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 1:20 AM | Message # 24
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (Arctty)
not married but I am responsible for over $20,000 a month in child support.

shit man its called condoms.. lmao a penny today can save ya a buck tomorrow

stoogeDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 1:53 AM | Message # 25
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
lol this threads turned into a sexual education class...so let me be the teacher tongue and i like to teach by demonstrating...who wants to be my 1st guinea pig???

NO FUGLIES THANK U

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 1:57 AM | Message # 26
Grunt
PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!!!

-@ arctty dude stfu and answer the question... she is all pissed at me that i was rude or somthing and shouldnt have said what i said! like wtf... what did i say there that is rude??? its obvious that its a sarcastic post!!!!

someone please tell her that!!!!!!

stoogeDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 2:01 AM | Message # 27
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
lol on ur 1st post on this page...dude cmon jade's hot...and she doesnt cry...if i was jade i'd never talk to u again...and clearly ur pretty serious when u typed it....

GAYBAR GAYBAR GAYBAR.....TAKE BIKINI TO A GAYBAR GAYBAR GAYBAR

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

killerrangeDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 2:23 AM | Message # 28
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 1
LOL this chat has gone too far... But I guess it's on topic...

I'm here to help :D

ArcttyDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 2:25 AM | Message # 29
Ninja
Shes mad for no reason bro, just taking things the wrong way. Just like why she is mad at me.

If I got as offended as she did every time some one had something not nice to say to me I don't think I would be talking to anyone on wc3.

HashDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 3:06 AM | Message # 30
Pirate
OK Bikini, I was planning not to say anything at all, but I guess I can't. First of all, you said that I was mad at you because I didn't whisper to you to say Bye, so listen carefully because I won't explain myself again. I was not mad at you. I left the game because I was testing someone, and it was supposed to be on normal mode. But red had to do SSD, so I decided to quit the game and test him on a different game. Before I left I did say "Bye" to everyone, including you. Since I say it already I don't see the need to whisper you and say Bye again. Secondly, I find your jokes not funny and quite rude as well. I told you that personally because I don't want to write anything on here. But since you already open this matter on here, I may as well write here what I think! Your jokes are sometimes hurtful, and I told you many times already. I can't win an argument against you because it seems like you always have something else to add to your arguments. And sometimes it doesn't really making sense to me. Since I can't win against you, I prefer not to argue with you anymore. So now can we please move on to something different?

As for you arctty, I have plenty of reason of why I am mad at you. Believe me, no woman in this world wants to hear you talk about your perverted thought. When you said that "Jade wants my d*** so bad" and other stuffs like that, I was upset and let you hear what I think of your juvenile remarks. So don't ever say that I get mad for no reason!!!

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » The Hash and Bikini Forum (This is for them to go at it whenever they feel the need :))
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<