Saturday, 18-May-2024, 11:55 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

The Hash and Bikini Forum - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » The Hash and Bikini Forum (This is for them to go at it whenever they feel the need :))
The Hash and Bikini Forum
stoogeDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 3:44 AM | Message # 31
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Quote (Hash)
OK Bikini, I was planning not to say anything at all, but I guess I can't. First of all, you said that I was mad at you because I didn't whisper to you to say Bye, so listen carefully because I won't explain myself again. I was not mad at you. I left the game because I was testing someone, and it was supposed to be on normal mode. But red had to do SSD, so I decided to quit the game and test him on a different game. Before I left I did say "Bye" to everyone, including you. Since I say it already I don't see the need to whisper you and say Bye again. Secondly, I find your jokes not funny and quite rude as well. I told you that personally because I don't want to write anything on here. But since you already open this matter on here, I may as well write here what I think! Your jokes are sometimes hurtful, and I told you many times already. I can't win an argument against you because it seems like you always have something else to add to your arguments. And sometimes it doesn't really making sense to me. Since I can't win against you, I prefer not to argue with you anymore. So now can we please move on to something different?
As for you arctty, I have plenty of reason of why I am mad at you. Believe me, no woman in this world wants to hear you talk about your perverted thought. When you said that "Jade wants my d*** so bad" and other stuffs like that, I was upset and let you hear what I think of your juvenile remarks. So don't ever say that I get mad for no reason!!!

I feel so left out sad

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 4:22 AM | Message # 32
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
No comment ...

pS. I TOLD u all that she never liked me!!!! So theres ur proof!!!

TangerineSkyDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 4:29 AM | Message # 33
Pirate
Group: Friends

Did you know?

Rubber bands last longer when they are refrigerated.

Long live randomness.

killerrangeDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 4:51 AM | Message # 34
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 1
Aww Jade you seem so stressed out!
I wish I could have stayed in that game with you but I was meant to play with shadow, sorry!

I'm here to help :D

Message edited by killerrange - Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 4:52 AM

HashDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 5:05 AM | Message # 35
Pirate
It's OK killerrange. We won. I had over 1200 UK and 11 HK. smile

Added (2011-03-21, 6:05 Am)
---------------------------------------------
PS: That's fine Bikini, you can say whatever you want to say. I am not going to argue over that matter.

killerrangeDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 5:53 AM | Message # 36
Zombie Pirate
Wow thats a lot of unit kills!

I'm here to help :D

Bond009Date: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 9:11 AM | Message # 37
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yea that is a shit ton for one game lol was it ftd?

HashDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 12:08 PM | Message # 38
Pirate
Yes it was Bond smile So I guess there will be a lot more UK now that there is that option tongue

Bond009Date: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 12:36 PM | Message # 39
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
yeah i figured good thing unit count can go really high lol

LittleBDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 2:31 PM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Hash)
K Bikini, I was planning not to say anything at all, but I guess I can't. First of all, you said that I was mad at you because I didn't whisper to you to say Bye, so listen carefully because I won't explain myself again. I was not mad at you. I left the game because I was testing someone, and it was supposed to be on normal mode. But red had to do SSD, so I decided to quit the game and test him on a different game. Before I left I did say "Bye" to everyone, including you. Since I say it already I don't see the need to whisper you and say Bye again. Secondly, I find your jokes not funny and quite rude as well. I told you that personally because I don't want to write anything on here. But since you already open this matter on here, I may as well write here what I think! Your jokes are sometimes hurtful, and I told you many times already. I can't win an argument against you because it seems like you always have something else to add to your arguments. And sometimes it doesn't really making sense to me. Since I can't win against you, I prefer not to argue with you anymore. So now can we please move on to something different?
As for you arctty, I have plenty of reason of why I am mad at you. Believe me, no woman in this world wants to hear you talk about your perverted thought. When you said that "Jade wants my d*** so bad" and other stuffs like that, I was upset and let you hear what I think of your juvenile remarks. So don't ever say that I get mad for no reason!!!

Wow i never thought jade could get this stressed out, calm down dear, arctty can be perveted but its just a joke, a rude joke but still, thats his problem just ignore him! same goes for bik i undertsand u guys are great friends and im happy for that, but when ur mad like that, dont go all beserk unless u feel like u rly need to let it all out, just ignore him and dont respond to anything. We all care for you so much, just ignore these ppl, ok? happy smile

Master-HeroDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 2:46 PM | Message # 41
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
cry cry cry

Inactive mod.

ItSoVeR9000Date: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 3:25 PM | Message # 42
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Quote (Arctty)
If I got as offended as she did every time some one had something not nice to say to me I don't think I would be talking to anyone on wc3.

psh...that deserves neg. rep bro
I never said anything offensive to you BRO!!!
newrus ohyes

Message edited by ItSoVeR9000 - Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 3:35 PM

Rape_DungeonDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 4:50 PM | Message # 43
Rifleman
biki i got your back man. you didn't do anything wrong. you didn't say anything wrong. You simply feed your stereotypical behavior that we all know and love you for. There is nothing wrong with that. I don't know hash or jade that well, or 9000, but i know you rall them up a great deal. i know your reserve the chance to say that you are only joking and that you didn't mean it, and i know you didn't mean it ;). everyone does need to stop hating. I may be out of line posting on something i know little about, but i have seen clearly the behavior of certain individuals over my short stay at chf. and i can count on how they will act. rape off in the cut sees ALL... and i got your back biki, you man-beast.

-=Rape_Dungeon=-

Message edited by Rape_Dungeon - Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 4:53 PM

TrixxareforkidsDate: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 5:15 PM | Message # 44
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Quote (Rape_Dungeon)
and i got your back biki, you man-beast.

No homo

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ItSoVeR9000Date: Monday, 21-Mar-2011, 5:48 PM | Message # 45
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Quote (Rape_Dungeon)
I don't know hash or jade that well, or 9000, but i know you rall them up a great deal.

He just thinks I hate him for some odd reason? Which I have stated numerous times that I dont haha...so Bikini...I DONT HATE YOU! OK yahoo

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » The Hash and Bikini Forum (This is for them to go at it whenever they feel the need :))
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<