• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » 2012
TangerineSkyDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 3:09 AM | Message # 16
Pirate
Group: Friends
Awards: 0
I don't believe in 2012, but I know that I will be looting shit that entire day.

JohnSmith55Date: Friday, 29-Apr-2011, 1:09 PM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Users
(deep breaths please, long post coming)

I feel the need to address some earlier replies:

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Let's stop talking about it and enjoy our lives for pete's sake.

Nobody's forcing you to read any of this.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
We got family friends and all, use them. Have fun with em. And than eventually come on WC3 for a break of hard partying or such ^.^.

Good thing you're optimistic, doesn't change the fact that '2012' is coming.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
IT WON'T F****** HAPPEN

That's your opinion, nothing more.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
because honestly who's gonna believe ancient predictions

Big changes are coming whether you believe it or not.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
They were mostly wrong so far.

So from being wrong in the past you infer that these (or all?!) predictions will be wrong in the future? How does that work? You can see into the future or sumtin'?

9000 is at least walking with her eyes open, thanks for your thoughts.

Quote (lspiderl)
Honestly the most likely senario is massive siesmic activity in the ring of fire ( we have already seen a massive increase in siesmic activicty in these areas) coinciding with a magnetic polar reverseal which we have seen signs of it coming for some time and we know were over due for

Either scenario could happen, I don't think it will be just that; maybe no polar shift or mass quakes will happen, maybe both, maybe even more than that.

Quote (mb53)
I am 99.9996327419906849299% sure that nothing will happen.

Again, just your opinion; based on what? Your intuition?

Stooge's reply is mostly masta-hate, and apparently he knows jack about 2012 as well.

Quote (jonathan290)
Lol u guys rlly belive on this shit???

(sigh) Again, it's not about beliefs, it will come whether or not you, I, or anyone else 'believes' in it or not.

Quote (TangerineSky)
I don't believe in 2012, but I know that I will be looting shit that entire day.

At least you have a plan, funny yet somewhat useful one at that!

Time to wrap up my musings about 2012. I only want to present two more lines of thought:

1. Most '2012 people' (you know, those lunatics) are obsessed with the dreaded date: 2012.12.21. Maybe nothing will happen on that day, the 22nd of December could be just a normal day like any other day. And then the sceptics will be all like: "See, we told you nothing will happen!". And then one month later, in 2013 sh!t goes down anyway. Or it all happens two months earlier. Sh!t can go down as early as this summer or as late as 2015. We're in that time-frame, so to speak, where the 'apocalypse' can happen, and we entered it around 2007. So it's not about some exact date or some super-accurate calculations. It's hard to imagine how the world can end in one day, but it can 'end' in week or two in my opinion. For all I know, sh!t can start to go down tomorrow.

2. Nobody knows what's going to happen! NOBODY! You can't exactly be fully prepared for these changes. Think big: it's NOT about some coming WW3 like US invading Iran or North Korea, or the Chinese stirring things up. Those scenarios are somewhat predictable. It's NOT just some zombie apocalypse or something similar where you stock up, survive and that's it. It's NOT about some meteor hitting the Earth or or some extraterrestrial invasion. All these are 'somewhat' known and can be handled (in a sense).

What I'm thinking is more like this: what if you wake up one day and the Sun doesn't rise? What if the laws of physics suddenly change? WTF then? I know it sounds crazy, I'm just trying to illustrate some truly mind-boggling 'scenarios'. Aaaand this is the part where you label me as 'one of those crazy persons' ;-) The only thing for certain is that something WILL happen. If your 2012 sources say they know exactly what's gonna happen, they're probably misinformed or worse: they're lying.

Oh and there's also the LHC-scare: while trying to find the mysterious Higgs-boson, the scientists will accidentally create a miniature black-hole that will swallow this planet is seconds. Sounds awesome if you ask me. :-D AGAIN; maybe true, maybe not, it's definately possible, who knows?

----------------------

Peepz, this whole thing is bigger than us, it's not about me being right and you being wrong, I don't want any of you to take what I write at face value. Do your research, keep yourselves informed, just don't be ignorant with comments such as "IM SURE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, I'M SURE OF IT, CUZ I SAID SO"

What's your plan IF and WHEN it does happen? Do you have a plan? Why not? Spidey has weapons and supplies, that's something (he must be the redneck). I eat only local food and grow most of it myself (I bet that made you lol too), not relying on the global food-distribution system that can come to a halt anytime. You know how fragile this modern indastrial food-supply chain is right? Or that's new to you too, or you don't 'believe' in it? Oh boy...anyway, that could be a whole other topic, still it can be one of the consequences of 2012.

I'm sure most of you want to ask this question: why so super-serial about all of this here? There are hundreds of better places online better suited for this than this site (the playground). My answer: meh why not, I feel like sharing, don't be scared kiddies.

I only ask one thing from ya'all: don't dismiss all of this as fake, that's ignorance. And I'm not trying to frighten or convince anybody, just sharing what I know about 2012.

The bottom line is: use your common sense and keep your wits about you. I'm sure the senseless arguing will continue no matter what. I said this once and I'll state it again: when sh!t goes down, words won't save you. That is all. Thanks for reading.

lspiderlDate: Friday, 29-Apr-2011, 3:05 PM | Message # 18
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (lspiderl)
Honestly the most likely senario is massive siesmic activity in the ring of fire ( we have already seen a massive increase in siesmic activicty in these areas) coinciding with a magnetic polar reverseal which we have seen signs of it coming for some time and we know were over due for

funny thing i posted on this before the numerous massive earthquakes in japan (part of the ring of fire )

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

mb53Date: Saturday, 30-Apr-2011, 10:55 AM | Message # 19
Community Director
Awards: 2
Again, just your opinion; based on what? Your intuition?
Based on the fact that there are absolutely no facts that means it would be true. Its like me saying "You will die on June 18 2053 at 2:31 and 18 seconds PM." Would you believe me? No. There is a very big chance of that not happening, hence my big made up statistic.
Time to wrap up my musings about 2012. I only want to present two more lines of thought:

1. Most '2012 people' (you know, those lunatics) are obsessed with the dreaded date: 2012.12.21. Maybe nothing will happen on that day, the 22nd of December could be just a normal day like any other day. And then the sceptics will be all like: "See, we told you nothing will happen!". And then one month later, in 2013 sh!t goes down anyway. Or it all happens two months earlier. Sh!t can go down as early as this summer or as late as 2015. We're in that time-frame, so to speak, where the 'apocalypse' can happen, and we entered it around 2007. So it's not about some exact date or some super-accurate calculations. It's hard to imagine how the world can end in one day, but it can 'end' in week or two in my opinion. For all I know, sh!t can start to go down tomorrow.

2. Nobody knows what's going to happen! NOBODY! You can't exactly be fully prepared for these changes. Think big: it's NOT about some coming WW3 like US invading Iran or North Korea, or the Chinese stirring things up. Those scenarios are somewhat predictable. It's NOT just some zombie apocalypse or something similar where you stock up, survive and that's it. It's NOT about some meteor hitting the Earth or or some extraterrestrial invasion. All these are 'somewhat' known and can be handled (in a sense).

What I'm thinking is more like this: what if you wake up one day and the Sun doesn't rise? What if the laws of physics suddenly change? WTF then? I know it sounds crazy, I'm just trying to illustrate some truly mind-boggling 'scenarios'. Aaaand this is the part where you label me as 'one of those crazy persons' ;-) The only thing for certain is that something WILL happen. If your 2012 sources say they know exactly what's gonna happen, they're probably misinformed or worse: they're lying.

Oh and there's also the LHC-scare: while trying to find the mysterious Higgs-boson, the scientists will accidentally create a miniature black-hole that will swallow this planet is seconds. Sounds awesome if you ask me. :-D AGAIN; maybe true, maybe not, it's definately possible, who knows?

----------------------

Peepz, this whole thing is bigger than us, it's not about me being right and you being wrong, I don't want any of you to take what I write at face value. Do your research, keep yourselves informed, just don't be ignorant with comments such as "IM SURE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, I'M SURE OF IT, CUZ I SAID SO"

What's your plan IF and WHEN it does happen? Do you have a plan? Why not? Spidey has weapons and supplies, that's something (he must be the redneck). I eat only local food and grow most of it myself (I bet that made you lol too), not relying on the global food-distribution system that can come to a halt anytime. You know how fragile this modern indastrial food-supply chain is right? Or that's new to you too, or you don't 'believe' in it? Oh boy...anyway, that could be a whole other topic, still it can be one of the consequences of 2012.

I'm sure most of you want to ask this question: why so super-serial about all of this here? There are hundreds of better places online better suited for this than this site (the playground). My answer: meh why not, I feel like sharing, don't be scared kiddies.

I only ask one thing from ya'all: don't dismiss all of this as fake, that's ignorance. And I'm not trying to frighten or convince anybody, just sharing what I know about 2012.

The bottom line is: use your common sense and keep your wits about you. I'm sure the senseless arguing will continue no matter what. I said this once and I'll state it again: when sh!t goes down, words won't save you. That is all. Thanks for reading.

You failed to provided any reasons why anyone should believe. You only said "GUYS BE PREPARED, NOT BELIEVING IN THIS IS IGNORANCE." But really, you seem to be the ignorant one for ignoring your own mind. You just believe everyone without thinking about it yourself first it seems.

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 27-Jun-2011, 11:13 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Bumpady bump bump 2012s still not here

stoogeDate: Monday, 27-Jun-2011, 11:22 PM | Message # 21
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
2012 is def coming but the events that are predicted i doubt will happen lol

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Bond009Date: Monday, 27-Jun-2011, 11:22 PM | Message # 22
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i think i still have yet to read all this at some point..

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 27-Jun-2011, 11:23 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Ofc 2012 will happen, just the dam end of the world crap won't.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

stoogeDate: Monday, 27-Jun-2011, 11:25 PM | Message # 24
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
u still have yet to update the donation thread

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 27-Jun-2011, 11:28 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
actually the world will end april 21 2011 AND YOU ARE ALL SURVIVORS!!

ÜberGeekDate: Monday, 27-Jun-2011, 11:33 PM | Message # 26
Mr. Löwenstein

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

PinasDate: Tuesday, 28-Jun-2011, 1:12 AM | Message # 27
Pirate
Awards: 1
I am just waiting for like a million facebook groups "I survived 2012" *sigh*