Thursday, 02-May-2024, 6:28 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Wilz Admin Abuse - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » Wilz Admin Abuse (read the title)
Wilz Admin Abuse
a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 12-Aug-2011, 9:49 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
fine andy here I could say that about All Active people with admin on the forums! happy? and I'm beginning to think your brain cannot interpret sarcasm

AntyoneDate: Friday, 12-Aug-2011, 10:18 AM | Message # 17
Development Director
Awards: 3
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
fine andy here I could say that about All Active people with admin on the forums! happy? and I'm beginning to think your brain cannot interpret sarcasm

lol you know what teasing is right?

ÜberGeekDate: Friday, 12-Aug-2011, 10:35 AM | Message # 18
Mr. Löwenstein
stop bonin' my mom, ffs

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 12-Aug-2011, 6:33 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
from wilz njag you can't fucking kick me you already abused shaman dude reinvite me now!

wMwDate: Friday, 12-Aug-2011, 6:57 PM | Message # 20
Archer
Group: Users
leave wilz alone. he gets blamed for everything his decision was reasonable and just. he likes balancing games sometimes.. usually when his team is stacked is cus another is stacked as well...

Added (2011-08-12, 7:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
QQ

ManicDate: Saturday, 13-Aug-2011, 0:44 AM | Message # 21
Archer
addressing the biki asking me to be swapped out. He actually moved on to my team deliberately and so did sound. biki was screwing with me atm and was joking. even then it is my understanding that u cant swap someone against the will especially if u do !start !swap. and sound wasnt either. if he wanted to swap me fairly he should have aborted countdown to give me the option to leave or get a diff team instead he put me with pubs.

Added (2011-08-12, 10:36 PM)
And wilz wasnt balancing anything he was with vexslasher and cou. And won the game within 15 minutes. You give him too much credit. more than anything else he plays with admin. and when i addressed him directly he didnt even reason with me he said "go ahead report me" i guess he felt i couldnt touch him even though he abused.

Added (2011-08-13, 1:44 Am)
HAHAHA now Wilz is all but hurt and QQing when i join games. He joined onto my team then swapped me off and told me i was hurting his reputation. As if a game really matters. its really cute how angry he is just cuz i recounted my tale on forum like HE TOLD me to haha. pathetic...

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 13-Aug-2011, 9:08 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Manic)
As if a game really matters.
obviously it does cause you fucking cried about it and reported him
Quote (Manic)
wilz wasnt balancing anything he was with vexslasher and cou.

are you fucking serious bitch dude sound and bike vs cou. wilz and vex is balanced enough

as he said he aborted multiple times
Quote (Manic)
even then it is my understanding that u cant swap someone against the will

So you can't even use swap in general cause i highly doubt anyone on your team is going to not be on your team so if one of your friends joins I'm not going to swap him to you fucking asshole. dude manic no one fucking agrees with you sound and biki haven't commented cause they don't want you to think they hate you.
Quote (Manic)
biki was screwing with me atm

Quote (Manic)
and sound wasnt either.

address that dumb ass if sound wasn't screwing with you wilz made the right choice. obviously your the butt hurt one your crying cause you didn't play with a stacked team QQ some more bitch
Quote (Manic)
or get a diff team instead he put me with pubs.

ummm i thought you said something like you can't swap someone against there will.. so the pub you were going to swap with to get on a better team would have been complaining and saying wilz abused

i will say this once GUYS SWAPPING IS NOT ABUSE THERES ALWAYS A FUCKING CRYING BITCH ON ONE SIDE OF THE STORY. SOMEONE ASKS FOR SWAP EITHER ADMIN SWAPS OR DOESNT IF ADMIN SWAPS ONE PERSON WILL ALWAYS BE DISAPOINTED NOW MANIC IS JUST AN ASSHOLE AND THINKS THAT REPORTING WILZ WIlL DO SHIT FOR HIM AND HIS REPUTATION. EVERYONE GETS FUCKING SWAPPED LIVE WITH IT

ManicDate: Monday, 15-Aug-2011, 6:59 PM | Message # 23
Archer
china calm down boy. ur enraged about someone elses issues and its unnecessary. i reported wilz cuz he told me to and now your angry at me for doing so... hmm that seems unjust. and i didnt ask for him to lose admin or anything i just did as he said and now hes angry because im "ruining [his] reputation." im not angry at him and i dont much care either way. The thing is i got cheated out of a good game because of his admin and sound and biki were destroyed as well... when there is an absence of admins people work things out on their own. If biki and sound didnt want to play with me they shouldnt have intentionally gone to my team when they joined.

Another thing. I posted this on forums i didnt do anything drastic and have not actively done anything to have him penalized i just posted the story and other people responded. some agreed with me and some agreed with you and for the most part people were polite and handled the issue in the correct porportions relative to the issue but by writing a raging essay calling me a bitch and a dumb ass... just uncalled for.

i have no issues with wilz and this is the first incident i have witnessed and i do not know where the line of abuse is drawn.

And u said some things contradicted my point. well that would be because wilz adressed me and told me that he did not feel that his side was accurately stated so i did. dont be angry at me for being fair it doesnt make sense. Dont take thing sso damn personally.

"if u treat every situation as if its life or death a lot of times your going to end up dead"
-van wilder

mb53Date: Monday, 15-Aug-2011, 10:43 PM | Message # 24
Community Director
Awards: 2
Wilz waited for countdown and on the number 3 swapped me from a team he was not on to another team he was not on before starting the game immediately leaving me on my own to play against the team he thoroughly stacked. I ended up not playing this game because of this but i recorded the game name. watch the lobby logs for CLANHPMM bot GN: custom hero footies 3.7a #7635
lol. So you were on a stacked team, and then you complained that he made the team stacked?

F you all and your double standards.

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » Wilz Admin Abuse (read the title)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501