Wednesday, 01-May-2024, 6:32 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

mods do your job - Page 2 - Forum

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » mods do your job (do it guys)
mods do your job
BikiniandPunaniDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2011, 10:48 PM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Lmfao this is sorta sad chinese kid... u are mad! I wasnt gna comment but ur rage sorta was funny... I usually stay neutral nowadays but this was funny and i had to comment... I dnt wanna make a pic with text that says "u mad" so im gna refer the previous page and to monsters comment tongue

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 6:54 AM | Message # 17
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
lol there isn't any line here. racism doesnt matter. same as religion. all those mod job is just filtering FU~~CK word.
this place is retarded, even mod doesn't deny it. feel like they just enjoying trollers retarded post lol
I don't have any personal emotions to mod but they don't know how/what to do their job, just like HPMM shammies.

this forum is like a tonic drink for American dreaming PAKI couple Mr/Mrs Mahmoods son, xMonStard and his loyal servant pussy-gordia.
are there any better description about this?

p.s) oh wait. I might thinking wrong about mods. you can think different.
I know a Paki couple failed at educating their son, naebel ? (forgot this sand niggas name w/e)
so I guess this forums mod want to give him "ANTHOER CHANCE" in this online commuinty which he can't get anything from his tiny piece of shit life
probably they might have a big heart like sea. anyway think positively. I figured out that negative thinking doesn't good for my health biggrin

Added (2011-12-17, 7:54 AM)
---------------------------------------------
BikiniandPunani, I just saw my repu and what this nigga bikini wrote.

I am gonna pussy out, so go ask 1v1 to great xmonstard

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 6:49 AM

Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 7:07 AM | Message # 18
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
The problem is that whatever we do someone will get angry, which you kinda get used to pretty fast. Sure I could ban all of you, but it seems like whenever you guys come back it starts over again. Honestly I don't have the time to edit, ban and give warnings all the time, because that would be like a full time job. I said yes to this job to help people around the site, move threads, announce stuff and maybe ban a single spammer - not to be your parents. Specially when I'm not around so much in wc3 anymore.

So if bond doesn't take some kind of decision about this problem then I'm gonna keep up my work like this.

Inactive mod.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 10:40 AM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
hahahahahhahahaha, sound why u mad bro... u take this shiz wayyyyy to seriously! u thought all those aoe nerfs and other mechanic changes would help u finally win a game? guess u were wrong about that! now its even easier for us to win, thx!

no srsly tho

u need to relax and focus on ur game some more, not QQ about me or cheesy.......... oh i forgot tho u have like 4k games and u still suck ballz, you ignored all outside things, prob wore a diaper to play all those games lmfao

heres an idea, go outside and smell the fresh air... trust me its 10x better than playing wc3 endlessly so that one day u can finally beat me ahahha cuz we all know that day aint happening

anyway after 4k games i really think u've peaked, like in sports when people past their prime....oh sorry i forgot u dont play sports
all you do is wc3... shiz sorry my bad hahahah, all in all ur just gonna keep crying and fufilling that name QQWAVES, while i keep laughing and enjoying it

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 11:22 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ic3dt3a)
i say jsut ban religion

ban it from the forums that should be obvious

Added (2011-12-17, 12:22 PM)

Quote (BikiniandPunani)
Lmfao this is sorta sad chinese kid... u are mad! I wasnt gna comment but ur rage sorta was funny... I usually stay neutral nowadays but this was funny and i had to comment... I dnt wanna make a pic with text that says "u mad" so im gna refer the previous page and to monsters comment
yeah i was kinda pissed off at home though my parents took all my sh*t yesterday and its the f*cking break now
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
all those mod job is just filtering FU~~CK word.

they barely do that cause they're scared of banning some pussies like xmon

also mods if you have noticed they comment on anything i say ever just to start a flame war

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 2:40 PM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
[spoiler]
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
yeah i was kinda pissed off at home though my parents took all my sh*t yesterday and its the f*cking break now

oh no! they took your teddy bear!!! QQ

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 2:40 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 2:47 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
I figured out that negative thinking doesn't good for my health

Lol didn't you say this like what, 2 months ago?????

Can't let go can ya, no because this is your life. You need to find some form of drama whether it would be online or IRL to make it feel like your standing up for something when really your just proving that you're a 2 year old inside a 25 year old body.

And I like to start shizz with ya chinese because its so easy too. I just can't resist , 1 little flick and you'll blow up. lol

Added (2011-12-17, 3:47 PM)
I mean look at the thread you made hahahahaha

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 3:11 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Why are you fucking doing of this thread a drama one, and all the others ? Can't you be serious a sec and create an appropriate thread just to talk about this ?

And by the way, have you ever heard this proverb ?
"Make love, not war."
You should follow that way, eh.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 3:22 PM | Message # 24
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Fir)
"Make love, not war."

dude im not gay, dont come on to me

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 3:28 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)

Neither I am.
It's not in the figurative sense.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 3:45 PM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Fir)

lol

and you say your not gay

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 3:45 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Word up, make love with some chicks, not your keyboards.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 4:00 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
And I like to start shizz with ya chinese because its so easy too. I just can't resist , 1 little flick and you'll blow up.
it just pisses me off when the mods don't do sh*t i really couldn't give a f*ck about you guys the mods are just annoying pricks who keep banning me every time when they don't have the balls to ban you for a day
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
Quote (Fir)
"Make love, not war."

Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
Quote (Fir)

and you say your not gay

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah thank god someone else is saying sh*t to mom

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 5:48 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
lol
and you say your not gay

smile

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
to mom

You talk shit.

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011, 8:26 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Good work detective you found a couple of trolls on a 10 users a day forum NICE WORK!

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » mods do your job (do it guys)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<