• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » get rid of adam_cz ban
get rid of adam_cz ban
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 07-Feb-2013, 6:49 PM | Message # 1
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
he has done nothing wrong. i talked to him in chat and apparently cou banned him for "being a retarded bitch". unban him.

2DaYuDiEDate: Thursday, 07-Feb-2013, 7:01 PM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
lol cou never bans, im sure it has a reason smile

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 07-Feb-2013, 7:29 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
There is a reason
And Adam was warned over a million times by Cou about the ban
It was Adam's ignorance that led to his downfall

But its okay
I was banned for a long time too....except i wasnt a QQer who sent Mr. Beans to get wat i want

Wat Adam got, he deserved it. He knew 100% of wat was gonna happen. So srry beans but no help here ^^
APOLOGIZE TO COU U ADAM
xd

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 07-Feb-2013, 8:35 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
sry he didnt tell me all then. he didnt ask for this but if it has a legit reason other then previously stated in first post, let his ban stay.

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 07-Feb-2013, 9:29 PM | Message # 5
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
people are never banned without a valid reason , some people refuse to ee the validity of the reason but that doesnt make it any less valid ,  if cou banned someone im more than willing to trust his judgement that it was valid and  deserved . that said i will look into this and see if the length of his ban was appropriate for the offense  and make any nessisary adjustments if any are needed

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

CouDate: Thursday, 07-Feb-2013, 9:54 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
There's too much of a close link between adam and the bot hackers thats banning. Adam goes onto make similar account names that the bot hacker has. any idiot can cloud their ip or he mite not be actin alone. Its funny how it happened the day after the ban as well.  people might strongly disagree but im just looking out for us.
Ive warned Adam to stop spamming on how he beat me with stack team and edit his post several times. The discussion was off topic constantly and he's been ruining many peoples games as well and he tried to bring his trolls to the forum. he's been requested to stfu by many but didnt listen. Now he's crying in chat.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Thursday, 07-Feb-2013, 10:06 PM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 07-Feb-2013, 10:02 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
sry he didnt tell me all then

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
if it has a legit reason other then previously stated in first post

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
let his ban stay.
people are never banned without a valid reason

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 07-Feb-2013, 11:27 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
people are never banned without a valid reason
U shuld have been there with cou and adam to see. Adam deserved ban 100% 
IDK why u support for him. Whats deserved is deserved. I like Adam but theres a difference between justice and friendship
xD

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 08-Feb-2013, 0:25 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
friendship

adam doesnt believe in online friendship for some reason, i think he was bullied in the bathroom

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

slayer666Date: Friday, 08-Feb-2013, 1:03 AM | Message # 10
Grunt
Awards: 2
I had problems with adam too !! the guy done some verbal abuse several times on game and lobby !! I talk to frallan at that time coz was on efb-bot and he warned him ! the guy has a big mouth and im happy he is banned !! WELL DONE COU biggrin

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

Osetinas7171Date: Friday, 08-Feb-2013, 1:59 AM | Message # 11
Hero
Don't unban him! Let he have ban forever for this gold mounth

FrallaNDate: Friday, 08-Feb-2013, 4:55 AM | Message # 12
Archer
This is actually making me mad. Sure, he might have done some bad things to cou and banning is probably right. But making fun of him that he was bullied in the bathroom is excessive. If cou has a problem with adam, let them deal the problem alone. And adam did NOT hack the bot yesterday, and I could tell why when I'm not writing on my phone.

But as I said, I don't claim for banning. Just don't continue with bullies, cause you're actually bullying him now. Not cause he's crying, but still, he plays this game for entertainment, not for getting people to talk about him what he have done IRL.

Maybe explained bad, but to make it short: Let cuo deal with this. He know what he is doing and I don't care whoever wrote that with the bathroom, just stop:)

Anyways, sorry for yesterday... Send PM if you're still banned

CouDate: Friday, 08-Feb-2013, 5:22 AM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
The bathroom joke was a bit excessive, but of course I said what was needed to be said of the reason of what I did.

If adam didn't like to be bullied, then he should stop when we tell him to stop, otherwise if he wants to be a jerk,  then people will return the favour.

The reason why I thought Adam as a suspect was because yesterday, people were telling me that I was doing gay things and flaming people. So I made an alt and just as I suspected, He made accounts impersonating me and my friends and trolling people, thoring them and flame people etc. Adam would log in as "Cou" then he would scream stuff out in the lobby to players and then leave just before the game starts. Then he'd log in as Osetinas, troll some more in the lobby then leave. Then 30 minutes later I saw "Frallan" logging in and my thought was "wtf, Frallan!!" Frallan didn't say anything though, but he'd leave the lobby just like adam did then join again and leave again. Then he joined a game and left at mass . etc. Also the accounts like "Qsetina" that he made was similar to "sQundwaves" as if they communicated with each other, along with fQQty rebQrn etc the account that the coward hacker supposedly use, that is why I thought as I thought. If he was impersonating me and my friends yesterday just as coincidental as the hacker was, then why wouldn't I be suspicious that he was impersonating frallan?

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Friday, 08-Feb-2013, 5:28 AM

FrallaNDate: Friday, 08-Feb-2013, 5:48 AM | Message # 14
Archer
Cou, I never said you did wrong with banning. What you did was right. As you write, he should prob have stopped when you told him to. But I just (or ment) that people should stop bullying each other here. Either if it's adam or someone else. But I don't find any problems with your ban.

Btw did you get unbanned or are you still banned?

-F

slayer666Date: Friday, 08-Feb-2013, 6:34 AM | Message # 15
Grunt
Awards: 2
Quote (FrallaN)
people should stop bullying each other here.
Hi there !! well you should tell Adam the same coz I guarantee 100% that he start it !! every single game I played with him he was telling me BS !! the kid is really annoying

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » get rid of adam_cz ban
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map