Monday, 29-Apr-2024, 8:34 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

BAN ADAM_CZ PLEASE ABUSING RETARD - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » BAN ADAM_CZ PLEASE ABUSING RETARD (ADAM_CZ)
BAN ADAM_CZ PLEASE ABUSING RETARD
LG-WaariDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 11:17 AM | Message # 1
Ghoul
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Adam_CZ is shitty player... me and my friend LG-Fisherman joined server and he swapped our into his team after checking out !cs ofc...
Then he said that pool me whole game and we pooled him biggrin Then he said we cant win this because we didn't win the game in 15min.
Then he starts to rage about our spells "why u didn't pick xmute for troll" etc.. such crappy player. but we gave all gold him he had tier 3 and 7k+ gold and he gave up.. we had clear win biggrin then he just killed his base and spend gold on rebuilding speed-built arcane tower over and over. SUCH FUCKER  angry2 PS. He takes PUBLIC too serious biggrin i mean really he dont play this game for fun just for stats LOL xD

Leader of LG

Message edited by LG-Waari - Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 11:25 AM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 11:56 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
You are retard. You asked me for swap why are you lying? I joined lobby and i was team 1 (you were team 4) then you said "Adam come team 4" so i swapped myself in team 4. You agreed. Later i swapped us in team 1 because i didnt want risk that red player have codes and will make ARS or some stupid mode where i always lose. You are really noobs and bad players, you didnt support me and you picked shitty spells. I told you i need 2x serpent wards for win mass and xmute because i was black arrows and i need xmute jammy, you cant help me silence them with rats. My failure i was going play with you, i will not play with noobs anymore because i lost too many games and noobs like you totally ruined my perfect stats.

Added (28-Jan-2014, 11:50 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Where i abuse? You agreed with swap and now cry? And show me some rule which say i cant waste gold by make tower, cancel tower and again make tower.... ? I dont want give you gold because you were noobs.

Added (28-Jan-2014, 11:56 AM)
http://playchf.tk/game/103737/

here is replay... with my spells you need win in 10-15 minutes... after this we just feed and there was not chance win... if i lose i can base kill myself and spend my gold for nothing its not against rules

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 11:57 AM

LG-WaariDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 12:34 PM | Message # 3
Ghoul
Quote Adam_CZ ()
ruined my perfect stats.
See? you play this only for stats with best players that you can get into your team:D it makes no sense but whatever:D and you acted like dick while you gave up just saying and im very VERY sorry that i didn't notice your "Pro Tips" for support you with your black arrow 8D and that wasn't enough support that we did pool you whole game? then you gave up? whats the point biggrin + We are been here only for few months on CHF and you think that we play like SOUNDWAVES,Cou?

Leader of LG

gigasus91Date: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 1:33 PM | Message # 4
Grunt
If you don't have a picture this topic is useless.

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 1:49 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote gigasus91 ()
If you don't have a picture this topic is useless

if someone watches replay and sees him
Quote LG-Waari ()
then he just killed his base and spend gold on rebuilding speed-built arcane tower over and over.

he can get banned for:
Selling your Items Intentionally and wanting to lose money. 10 hours - 3 days

http://random260.forumotion.com/t74-offical-hostbot-rules-and-ban-time

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 1:49 PM

LG-WaariDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 2:09 PM | Message # 6
Ghoul
Quote gigasus91 ()
If you don't have a picture this topic is useless.

Well i have picture here is the prove..

Leader of LG

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 2:57 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Useless thread... only for haters. AccCreate will be happy and very active in this thread, oh yes.

Added (28-Jan-2014, 2:57 PM)
I didnt know about that rule "want lose money" but if you will watch replay you will see in that moment where i started doing this... there was no chance win......

ALL PEOPLE KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT ELO... IF THERE WILL BE JUST 1% CHANCE FOR WIN (AND 99% LOSE) I WILL NOT DOING THIS. IT WAS OVER AND I CAN BASE KILL MYSELF IF I HAVE NO CHANCE WIN .

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 3:09 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I didnt know about that rule "want lose money" but if you will watch replay you will see in that moment where i started doing this... there was no chance win......

you should just have left. what you were doing is causing your team to lose. for all you know, if u left they might have won.

Added (28-Jan-2014, 3:09 PM)
Quote Adam_CZ ()
ALL PEOPLE KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT ELO... IF THERE WILL BE JUST 1% CHANCE FOR WIN (AND 99% LOSE) I WILL NOT DOING THIS. IT WAS OVER AND I CAN BASE KILL MYSELF IF I HAVE NO CHANCE WIN .

then you shouldnt play online, play offline and use bots and do -greedisgood, you might win more often

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 3:09 PM

LG-WaariDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 3:13 PM | Message # 9
Ghoul
Ban him so he learns to be.. please  angry

Leader of LG

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 3:56 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote LG-Waari ()
Ban him so he learns to be.. please 

no point, Cou will unban him and make up excuse

Added (28-Jan-2014, 3:56 PM)
go here instead

http://random260.forumotion.com/forum

he MIGHT do something about it

CouDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 5:11 PM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
No, I'll ban him but it will be done after work. It does fall under category of stealing allies money. And ruining games. You can rage and blame allies but just leave if you cant take it anymore. Being a #1 douche isnt gonna help.

Sorry ice, ive been doing all the bans, admin removal and reinstating, elo desync fix etc. Until randoms back from holiday. So if i "did ignore" it, nothin would be done anyway

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 5:35 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
Sorry ice, ive been doing all the bans, admin removal and reinstating, elo desync fix etc. Until randoms back from holiday. So if i "did ignore" it, nothin would be done anyway

bans= admin removal/reinstating?

you should get some1 to help you, who isnt biased or wants to make a name for themselves. i would suggest stooge, but he has rage panties sometimes.

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 6:09 PM | Message # 13
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
lol. so the real threadname is adam cant micro 2 rats while playing just a ba hero and loose to pubs with mass pool? biggrin

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 6:37 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
ban me for what reason??? i didnt break any rule - i remember many game where players/ admin destroyed their own base after they figured out there is not chance win... i didnt TK my allies i just destroyed my own base... in this game was playing the best i can, i was trying win that game... but i lose and destroyed my base because we were just feeding

Added (28-Jan-2014, 6:37 PM)
Bashoran and ic3dt3a are happy there is new thread called "Adam" i am just waiting AccCreate reaction too.

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 28-Jan-2014, 6:41 PM | Message # 15
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
i think it has more to do with u getting pooled from your team so its not rly only ur base cause they pooled for tiering and ups. << btw adam i have received my weekly pm saying im trash player or what ever... are u ok bro? i worry about u

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » BAN ADAM_CZ PLEASE ABUSING RETARD (ADAM_CZ)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501