Monday, 29-Apr-2024, 4:18 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Adam_CZ is trying to ruin Gigasus91's reputation. - Page 4 - Forum

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » Adam_CZ is trying to ruin Gigasus91's reputation.
Adam_CZ is trying to ruin Gigasus91's reputation.
gigasus91Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 2:34 PM | Message # 46
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
lol adam :

1nd .talking to you its like talking to a wall .
2nd. it was 3v1 , 2 hero mass its easy to counter , few rats can take care of the problem ( 3v1 guys ) but since you were stacked with them it was like a 2v1 cause you don't even count since ur a pub.

i can post a lot more replays but i don't have time to talk to a f$%king wall.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
green was Soundwaves under alt account and he had 2 hero mass... i think its not shame lose vs player like soundwaves (he is good player) and 2 hero mass?

kissing asses again eh ? youve been saying that sound is noob / average etc since you became " friend " with roystom. now i see ur changing your friends again , pathetic.

now i gotta explain myself to pubs , awesome.

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 3:14 PM | Message # 47
Robotic Ninja
"2 hero mass is easy to counter" you are really funny :-)

i posted replay where i had 2 hero mass and i raped full team APF (Walter-Cesar-Vetealamierda) if you said few rats can take care of problem why APF didnt buy rat and didnt silence my sheep?

previous page i posted few replays where you lost vs pubs and your excuse was "2 hero mass" why you didnt buy rat and didnt take care of problem?

i am playing with KofolaSVK together because we both use same language (i am czech and he is slovakian) but we dont have any team work/tactic/strategy definitely it was not something like 3v1

but later you said it was only 2v1 because i am very noob and i am useless

then i have question: why your GOD kietrivers lose very EASY in that game: http://playchf.tk/game/127470/ ????

it was regular game (Kietrivers goleming + Venom support + noob VS Osetinas goleming + Adam support + noob)

it was game 1v1 (golem vs golem) OH WAIT.... i am epic noob useless it mean this game was Kietrivers + Venom vs Osetinas (2v1) and your GOD who can control 6 ctrl groups totally failed

this game was really funny i still remember how i bought during mass owl from creep shop and killed kietrivers´s hero + his rats only with Mana Flare... i was laughing really hard just check first minute of replay ;-)

anyway you cant now use some excuse like "3v1" or "2v1" because in your previous post you said that i am useless noob.. ajajaja smile

Added (30-Apr-2014, 3:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote gigasus91 ()
kissing asses again eh ?

i am not kissing asses... i just dont mistake between popularity and skills... for example i dont like FTL Roystom (you can for example check troll box where Roystom one hour ago posted "Adam suicide pls") but i still think he is best player CHF

when i was sh*t talking about soundwaves i was not talking about skills... i said i dont like him and i used many insults but he was still in my opinion something like TOP 10-15.

gigasus91Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 3:56 PM | Message # 48
Grunt
lol dude , you raped what ? then if you raped full stack apf , why youre leaving vs me ? such a piece of shit.

2 hero mass , -ars mode , pool off , sheep , ftd very hard , ssd. you're mad.

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 4:32 PM | Message # 49
Robotic Ninja
2 hero mass is easy counter with rats (you said that in your last post) why then APF didnt silence my sheep?

you also didnt answer why your GOD kietrivers lose easy

gigasus91Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 4:44 PM | Message # 50
Grunt
lol noob , why lost here ?

http://playchf.tk/game/131385/

lost easy ? 100 % percent your fault since you had best build in da game , even sound and b3p said you're noob.

(27:58 / Allied) lIIlIIIlIIIIIlD: stupid adam
(28:07 / Allied) lIIlIIIlIIIIIlD: he got the best build in this game
(28:10 / Allied) lIIlIIIlIIIIIlD: still fails
(28:29 / Allied) lIIlIIIlIIIIIlD: -gold pink
(28:33 / Allied) lIIlIIIlIIIIIlD: -pet
(28:41 / Allied) lIIlIIIlIIIIIlD: -pet
(28:57 / Allied) XpirianX: -gold purple
(29:00 / Allied) XpirianX: 300 gold
(29:05 / Allied) XpirianX: i go dark
(30:00 / Allied) b3p: yy adam really noob
(30:04 / Allied) b3p: !cs adam_cz
(30:04 / All) BigNoob.: [adam_cz] has played 759 games here (ELO: 1400.00). W/L: 653/106 (86.03%). Rank: 77.
(30:25 / Allied) b3p: its over

ps : adam youre a joke , i won't bother replying you back cause you're a waste of breath .

CouDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 4:59 PM | Message # 51
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I don't think you guys got the picture yet though. I see complaints of elo reduction on garena but be thankful it wasn't a perma ban + reset of elo. 

Take a simple think about it.

Take a jahood = ban for a day

Team kil is ban for 2 days.

How bad do you think is it to make your team lose unfailrly? 2 hero on purpose is exploiting a team to win so therefore, making a team lose is also exploiting a team to win. Imagine a 1000 games and to be associated with that sort of thing.

@kiet: I think you might still be relatively new to the scene still about the community. Adam maybe one guy, but to think I or alot of other peeps didn't go through the same thing. I present to you TDT. Guys that will copy/paste your face books and give away your home address number. Team harass you, sniped you in constant alts etc. Yet these guys are still around and adored in some way lol. IMO they did almost worse then Adam and almost made Bond quit, taking chf down with him. If I was to ban Adam, then I'd need to ban anyone else for flaming etc.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 5:16 PM | Message # 52
Robotic Ninja
How do you know my build was "best in game" ? Only because soundwaves said this in chat log? My build was frost nova, summon hawk, shadow strike and TT. Nothing special.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 5:17 PM

kietriversDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 5:18 PM | Message # 53
Rifleman
So Cou, what you basically saying, just let Adam_CZ keep running his ass (not mouth) around - and you not gonna do anything about it?

I'm disappointed bro, thought you would be have better judgement than that......

as you can see, I jumped rank pretty fast, and that's was on my skill alone (just like before)- im simply proving my words (that imma get back to top ranks)

And you should know by now that I'm not that kind of guy who would abuse my admin or elo system. I find it funny how Adam stalk and dig up everylost games I had to prove "how bad" I am, these games happens to be most of my losts games out of 1000s game I've played. And I can assure you, if you check my game history, I've played most of it solo - not stacked or with alt!

gigasus91Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 5:21 PM | Message # 54
Grunt
Quote Adam_CZ ()
How do you know my build was "best in game" ? Only because soundwaves said this in chat log? My build was frost nova, summon hawk, shadow strike and TT. Nothing special.

in ars a build like that can be useful rather than having 0 aoe and full auras.

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 5:28 PM | Message # 55
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote kietrivers ()
that imma get back to top ranks

Are you serious, do you guys really care about elo? O.o

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gigasus91Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 5:29 PM | Message # 56
Grunt
why wouldn't he go for top 10 just to prove what he's got ?

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 5:50 PM | Message # 57
Robotic Ninja
Quote BajsHoran ()
good job coach smile but adam still better then me and he also has double skill then ic3tea

My fair elo was between 1900 and 2000 then i started use accounts Mishailu, Pablera, Maxas ans Iscariote. I get like 200 elo from fake accounts. But Cou today deleted 900 elo, this is fair? I thought he will make it 1900 (same like he did with Walter, Cesar, Vetealamierda = they were 2300 and Cou reset it in 1900). But reset it in 1400 ITS NOT NORMAL.

I found theread where Cou reset elo for APF to 1900: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/48-3265-2

And there Random260 said:

" A win is a win. It doesnt matter how you win it (except for hacks). I like the idea of putting everyone elo back down to 1900. But changing the #1 player and nerfing him to #6 is not balanced."

If you said "changing player #1 to  player #6 is not ballanced" what you will say about changing player #1 to player #70 ????

Because this just happened today.

Added (30-Apr-2014, 5:37 PM)
You should just reset these -elo accounts without touch main account. If somebody said i got 900 elo by fake alts its really bullsh*t and you need prove it.

In my country the system work that prosecutor is the person who need bring burden or proof/evidence (not defendant).

Added (30-Apr-2014, 5:44 PM)

Quote kietrivers ()
I find it funny how Adam stalk and dig up everylost games I had to prove "how bad" I am, these games happens to be most of my losts games out of 1000s game I've played.

again lie... there reason why i know you lost is not because i am stalking you but because i was in that game against you...

http://playchf.tk/game/127470/

Added (30-Apr-2014, 5:50 PM)

Quote kietrivers ()
as you can see, I jumped rank pretty fast, and that's was on my skill alone (just like before)- im simply proving my words (that imma get back to top ranks)

why these elo numbers are important for you? even if you will get rank #1 again we all know that you are not even TOP 50 in CHF so what point?

CouDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 8:04 PM | Message # 58
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
This is why im willing to lose my position. You think you can dance around this with techicalility but doing it your way doesn't fix the 1000 games you guys messed up for other players. You got off way too easy

There's something called making examples. Apf screwed up 300 games with loss accounts and i was serious when I said stop scamming elo and ruining mine and everyone elses games. You'd think its a clear indication not to do it. Then you guys did it and im going to make an example out of you guys more. Next guys will be 1000. Simple. Dont ruin games.

Random is a good bot owner but clearly noone was going to do anything.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

katriel7Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 8:15 PM | Message # 59
Ghoul
Girlss calm down and love Katriel7

lspiderlDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 8:48 PM | Message # 60
Site Manager
Awards: 1
thread is pointlessly beyond salvaging

CLOSED

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Administration » Contact Forum Moderation » Adam_CZ is trying to ruin Gigasus91's reputation.
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<