Friday, 03-May-2024, 11:39 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

MrNoLuck map hacking again !!!! - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » MrNoLuck map hacking again !!!!
MrNoLuck map hacking again !!!!
Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 7:52 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
TK/389 you still didnt answer me what mean this red circle around your hero in this screenshot: http://www.2i.cz/d19a6b4192

I think it mean blue clicked on green hero but maybe i am wrong?

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 7:56 AM

TK-Date: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 8:15 AM | Message # 17
Rifleman
Group: Clan Members
Adam, i understand that you are not very bright, its okey, i mean its cool for me. 
But tell me one reason why should i know answer for that red circle!?
And tell me what it tells about Mr.NoLuck, if you see the red circle under blue hero at 2.44 from every single player's angle.
Why dont you say same thing about

DKaurora
TheDragonRider
Rydensery
miker59390
AdolfJuliusCesar
MarcS_mc
redcell2
Aleziis

from they'r view you can see red circle under blue hero at 2.44
Ooh wait... seems like very fucking player maphacks!?
Get a grip and at least try to look like more inteligent guy than you look right now. 
Cause this is kinda retared offence

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 8:19 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
You dont answer me because you know this red circle mean that blue clicked on green hero.

TK-Date: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 8:45 AM | Message # 19
Rifleman
you are so stupid, its like talking to a wall.
Can someone ban adam, or but sense in him? cause he doesnt have any. Explain me this. If pink clicked on blue hero, why didnt fogg click detector say nothing and what about other players like brown and lb they also clicked on blue hero?

Added (17-Nov-2013, 8:45 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Adam_CZ, i take my words back, you are not stupid, you are just having difficult young adult time. well lets hope it will be over soon.

Mr-NoLuckDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 10:46 AM | Message # 20
Noob
Hello,

Cou, thank you for rights to issue a post, much better. Now the TK. should not be a mediator.

Please send me a note, when this topic is worn off. As the topic was started by Adam, I hope most will consider this as fiction.

If I use Maphack, I will let you know, by then I`m obviously decided im finished with CHF:)

I myself have the fogclick detector aswell and it is remarkable, how many players are using MH, also wellknown players.

Regarding current topic, I have not clicked on blue hero, impossible. If it was possible for is to check the spells team 1 have picked, we could be able to notic, that they took all spells stacked with Adams black arrow and we could be able to pick respective spells. But we didnt.

PS, Adam, please send me your picture, I would like to see u. It may explane someting. Thank you.

M.

i-connectDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 12:46 PM | Message # 21
Lead Administrator
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz just looking at  the screen shot that is a glitched click. I get those clicks a lot and even sometime it says I click my self. When someone goes to a new beacon and shows up and they say they instantly click then it's a glitched click.... Y'all need to learn abut glitch click.

Added (17-Nov-2013, 12:46 PM)
The second pic of blue was on team one and clicked on green then it was delayed clicked because blue just showed vision.  All these pictures looks useless and no maphack at all. Go on with this thread it's useless and not enough evidence unless y'all give better evidence.

Message edited by i-connect - Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 12:50 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 12:47 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
how do they have a rune of shielding so early and why are they leaving it in such an improper place(team 4) i know raydensary wouldnt just leave it out there. adam, please explain why this rune is there?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 1:39 PM | Message # 23
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote Cou ()
I also thought the red circles means selections from the players point of view so I'm rather confused and intrigued as well lol. If anyone else can explain if that is some stupid WC 3 mechanic then I'd be half satisfied at least lol.

when you are watching a replay from someone elses point of view, you will see their clicks and i think even their clicks may show as red when changing to other point of view. For example i just watched a replay downloaded from the ENTs ELO site (renamed random360.tk) and if the player that first starts is green everyone will show that hero as selected for some reason. I think its a glitch in the replay becuz of the bot saving it.
Those replays are different becuz the bot shows all allies typing from 1 point of view AND any point of view.. so the bot changes the actual replay. So im afraid those replays dont hold all too much weight for showing mh, compared to a real saved replay.

CouDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 7:13 AM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote Mr-NoLuck ()
Hello, Cou, thank you for rights to issue a post, much better. Now the TK. should not be a mediator.

Please send me a note, when this topic is worn off. As the topic was started by Adam, I hope most will consider this as fiction.

lol hi, no problem. ^^

I've pm'd you that's for sure. I'm sure you can help me out in this stage. i'm interested in who are these "pro mh" users.

yo Bond thanks for the explanation. I was worried that it was some replay glitch before I put my foot down lol. I'd normally get a few more answers from others before I normally press forward anyway.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Mr-NoLuckDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 7:42 AM | Message # 25
Noob
Hey.

Coulple of crazy ideas.

I just wondered, if there could be one mode as "all visible". then there is no use of windwalk and no advantage of MH-s:) Could it be done, so that players can vote "all visible"?

One more idea. Could there be such mode, that there is no autostart of the battle, but the players will get plus 1 gold in second from every footman sent to the battlefield after certain period of time:)?

The third idea: Could there be voted a mode like ARM (all random modes), so that program picks two random modes itself:)?

If the first idea could be implemented, then the Adam dont need to play a police and a spy.

Im quite sure, TK will post something like: That is what I have suggested:)

M

Message edited by Mr-NoLuck - Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 8:42 AM

TK-Date: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 7:45 AM | Message # 26
Rifleman
thats what i suggested

Mr-NoLuckDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 8:31 AM | Message # 27
Noob
When and where? You just woke up:)? No suggestions made by you. Period. You are just pink soft pussy:)

LuxuryDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 11:03 AM | Message # 28
Ghoul
http://fairplay.garena.com/showthr....etector

Added (18-Nov-2013, 10:15 AM)
Whoever needs the Fog Detector tool just download it =>here<= it is a very good tool vs mhers, trust me on this guys. Make sure u unzip the .zip file with Winrar, or 7zip etc, then read the Read-Me.txt to make it work, I hope this helped some people -,-

Added (18-Nov-2013, 11:03 AM)

Quote TK- ()
really guys? all you need is to have fogg-click detector and watch reply, there arent any clicks on blue heroes made by Mr.NoLuck.
2. if yout tought that red circle = click on hero!? how come you see that red circle from any player position of view.
What is so complicated about that?
They are idiots man...I even posted the link for the Fog Detector download lmao... here it is again:
http://www.4shared.com/get/D5BV_EzY/Anti-MH.html

~Lucifer

Message edited by Luxury - Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 10:56 AM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » MrNoLuck map hacking again !!!!
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501